2015 storlyline ideas for Sharon

jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So obviously Sharon has been criminally underused this year so has anyone got any story ideas ?

I think a pregnancy storyline with Her having a menapose baby, then post natal depression

Comments

• lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay, I'm pleased to see this thread!:)

If I could do ANYTHING, it would be to introduce Sharon's biological dad, bring back Michelle, Grant and Chrissie, and give Sharon huge stories with them all, which would result in Sharon and Grant buying The Vic, and Sharon hanging up a portrait of Den and Angie above the bar!!!👌

However, that may not happen!:D

I think introducing Sharon's biological father would be a good move...
    More scenes with Sharon full stop...
    More of Sharon in her bar...
    More of Sharon getting involved in other storylines, that aren't her own...
    Better written Sharon (More feisty, etc...)...
    Stop Sharon from being Phil's **** slave, and give her more independence...
    Give her more storylines in general (It's hard to think of some but ye)...
    Make sure Sharon is nice and has plenty of friends, and isn't hated...
    Don't mind Sharon being kept with the Mitchell's, but not asif she's under control...
  • jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Yay, I'm pleased to see this thread!:)

If I could do ANYTHING, it would be to introduce Sharon's biological dad, bring back Michelle, Grant and Chrissie, and give Sharon huge stories with them all, which would result in Sharon and Grant buying The Vic, and Sharon hanging up a portrait of Den and Angie above the bar!!!👌

However, that may not happen!:D

I think introducing Sharon's biological father would be a good move...
    More scenes with Sharon full stop...
    More of Sharon in her bar...
    More of Sharon getting involved in other storylines, that aren't her own...
    Better written Sharon (More feisty, etc...)...
    Stop Sharon from being Phil's **** slave, and give her more independence...
    Give her more storylines in general (It's hard to think of some but ye)...
    Make sure Sharon is nice and has plenty of friends, and isn't hated...
    Don't mind Sharon being kept with the Mitchell's, but not asif she's under control...

Totally agree with all the above, Sharon's biological family would breath fresh air into her. Have the dad, his new wife the half brothers n sisters,

Sadly I can't see Michelle coming back but Vicky maybe.

Being phils bitch is getting tedious. It's criminal, they need to get her running the square,
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I don't think we need any more new characters such as a new family for now and I don't think Letitia Dean's acting is up to scratch for any big storylines or a new family. The wedding week was terrible and I couldn't wait for it to be over. There is no reason for Chrissie to come back as she has no ties on the Square. It's very unlikely she'd be brought back just to fight with Sharon.
  • KeibroKeibro Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Sharon's biological family introduced, with her being found rather than the other way around. A bit like a Long Lost Family scenario.

I thought it was great back in 2004 when Sharon had a family of her own, in Vicki, Den, Dennis and Chrissie.

Perhaps theres a sister out there for her, who has kids and a husband. Maybe the husband is a bit of a shady character, who takes a bit too much of an interest in Sharon and her business.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon dies is all i want
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it comes to light that she has concealed two murders and, if she knows about it, Phil's manslaughter of that tramp.

I also hope she realises that she's married to a psychopath. Just like Michael Moon saw he and Ronnie were one and the same, Nick sees it in Phil too.
  • jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand people saying letichias acting isn't great! She's fantastic, but even if she's not judi dench, she's still much better than the rest on ee
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    jimbo23 wrote: »
    So obviously Sharon has been criminally underused this year so has anyone got any story ideas ?

I think a pregnancy storyline with Her having a menapose baby, then post natal depression

She's hardly been underused and I'm not sure giving her another kid is the answer...her and Phil are pretty awful parents.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A recast Vicki should return for Sharon with the possibility of Grant also returning.

Later in the year I would like to see a guest stint by Chrissie- it will be ten years since she was arrested for Den's Murder.
  • Imogen_GaleontiImogen_Galeonti Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    LHolmes wrote: »
    I hope it comes to light that she has concealed two murders and, if she knows about it, Phil's manslaughter of that tramp.

I also hope she realises that she's married to a psychopath. Just like Michael Moon saw he and Ronnie were one and the same, Nick sees it in Phil too.
    Phil is not a psychopath.. She isnt the only one concealing two murders lol
  • ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon is an original and is one of the most iconic characters. DTC did say that Sharon will be heavily involved in the 30th anniversary. I am so glad Letitia Dean said she wants to stay on EE for many years. We need the real "Sharon Watts" back. Sharon Mitchell is a doormat sadly :(
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimbo23 wrote: »
    I don't understand people saying letichias acting isn't great! She's fantastic, but even if she's not judi dench, she's still much better than the rest on ee

It's just a way for Sharon haters to denigrate her and her impact on the show. She's not the greatest actress ever but she's good enough for a soap. At least she and her character have range and don't make the same facial expression in every scene like some of the darlings of DS soap forum.

I don't really understand why Sharon appears so infrequently. I wouldn't bother with her birth family now that she's back in the Mitchell fold. What I'd do is build on her relationship with Lola, another underused and lovely character.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not actually care at all unless she becomes a Watts again - and not just something the Philth wipes his boots on after a hard days bullying and thuggery.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every goddess must have her era of sorrow and shit stories. Pat had them, Kat was brought down by them and now it's been Sharon's turn. Eventually she must rise from her slumber and roar once more. I would like someone who actually watched SW in her heyday to storyline aandwrite for her. Meaningful interactions that show her history and character with Kat, Ronnie, Denise etc. Why is she with Phil? Does she still think of her parents and dead husband? If she's supposedly a Mitchell matriarch then shouldn't she have matriachal scenes with Denny, Ben etc.
    Arise Sharon, arise!
    Her multiple account haters can just suck it up or switch off like I have to when the characters that bore me are centre stage. Meeeow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Every goddess must have her era of sorrow and shit stories. Pat had them, Kat was brought down by them and now it's been Sharon's turn. Eventually she must rise from her slumber and roar once more. I would like someone who actually watched SW in her heyday to storyline aandwrite for her. Meaningful interactions that show her history and character with Kat, Ronnie, Denise etc. Why is she with Phil? Does she still think of her parents and dead husband? If she's supposedly a Mitchell matriarch then shouldn't she have matriachal scenes with Denny, Ben etc.
    Arise Sharon, arise!
    Her multiple account haters can just suck it up or switch off like I have to when the characters that bore me are centre stage. Meeeow.

:D

All very good points:)
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arise Sharon, arise!
    To be fair you could accuse anyone of using multiple accounts on here. People could say the same about the Shirley haters. Unless you have any proof then comments like that are unnecessary and a bit petty IMO. Up until then I found your post interesting. I dislike the current incarnation of Sharon Watts but I still read with interest the posts from her fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    To be fair you could accuse anyone of using multiple accounts on here. People could say the same about the Shirley haters. Unless you have any proof then comments like that are unnecessary and a bit petty IMO. Up until then I found your post interesting. I dislike the current incarnation of Sharon Watts but I still read with interest the posts from her fans.

I apologise Holmey. It's just very obvious to me with a particular poster like Last Request is to you. I try not to resort to it as I'm just on here for a laugh but pettiness can be infectious.

Let us all relax. I shall start the chant. Ommmmmmmm.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just a way for Sharon haters to denigrate her and her impact on the show. She's not the greatest actress ever but she's good enough for a soap. At least she and her character have range and don't make the same facial expression in every scene like some of the darlings of DS soap forum.

I don't really understand why Sharon appears so infrequently. I wouldn't bother with her birth family now that she's back in the Mitchell fold. What I'd do is build on her relationship with Lola, another underused and lovely character.

Good Post
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

All very good points:)

I'm thinking the Catwoman scene in Batman returns. Phil pushes her off the balcony. Sharon Mitchell dies. Her haters cheer. Then Denny crawls along and licks her back to life and she becomes WattsWoman and attacks Phil with a whip. Probably too old for the catsuit though.

I am Watts. Hear me roar!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking the Catwoman scene in Batman returns. Phil pushes her off the balcony. Sharon Mitchell dies. Her haters cheer. Then Denny crawls along and licks her back to life and she becomes WattsWoman and attacks Phil with a whip. Probably too old for the catsuit though.

I am Watts. Hear me roar!!

Sounds good. We just need to work out why Denny is crawling along and why he decides to lick his dead mum:D That Watts incest gene sure won't quit:D
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I think DTC has a big story for Sharon and Phil lined up. But I wouldn't want to see her biological family again tbh. And please no more babies or pregnancy storylines.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. We just need to work out why Denny is crawling along and why he decides to lick his dead mum:D That Watts incest gene sure won't quit:D

That is a fair point. Denny is crawling along looking for a decent father figure and has run away from home because Ben keeps singing Poker Face at 3 in the morning. The incesty vibe can just be one of those strange EE moments that we don't talk about, like where all Sharon's money went.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member

You say that 'haters' use Letita's weak acting skills to denigrate Sharon's impact in the show, but are you not in the BIB insulting other characters to make her look better?

Touche.

I may not like Sharon but I wouldn't say that everyone who dislikes Sharon is a 'hater'.
  • Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I very much dislike Sharon. Always have. To each his own
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Taken from the rules:

2.9 - Respect
    While you are of course welcome to disagree with other members, we will not tolerate posts which insult, belittle, bait or otherwise antagonise forum members. This includes posts which disrespectfully label others posters as 'fanboys', 'haters' or similar.