I think I have a Poltergheist

Comments

• Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cosin wrote: »
    you think I jest. Someone died in my flat before I moved in
    I assume someone had shifted the corpse by then?
  • Options
    technology_lovetechnology_love Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So like one time my friend Randy Beaman woke up in the middle of the night cos he thought he saw Dracula but then thought that's stupid because Dracula doesn't exist but he wanted to be sure so turned on the light and it was Dracula.
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I
    As they say, don't be scared of the dead, they can't hurt you, it's the living you have to worry about.
    They can't hurt you but they can have a hoot putting the shits up you :o
  • Options
    Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just wants to put the willies up you.
  • Options
    itscoldoutsideitscoldoutside Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most events of this nature can be explained with logic.

My mother said she had a ghost they used to make a strange noise and move the plant. All windows were shut.

A piece of tape had been placed over a vent.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simple solution.. you probably jammed it between two of the plastic plate slots and it's been forced back into the air and sink.
  • Options
    wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A poltergeist, you're lucky I've got a toddler which seems to spend every waking moment trashing my once tidy house :(
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    "They're Here"
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Does your kettle click on all by itself too?

i`ve had this periodically with different kettles, it used to do my head [not in a spook way, i`m a sceptic].

then i realised that when plastic jug kettles get old they start to do this, the heat must eventually warp the base or switch mechanism or something.
  • Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    I was just doing some dishes and when I finished, I went into the next room and then I heard a slight tap from the kitchen. I didn't think much of it, but when I returned my potato peeler was in the sink. It was in the washing up tray before. Spooky! I swear my life just gets darker and darker atm.

'Cool Story Bro'

Love it how people claim to have something that does not exist
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    'Cool Story Bro'

Love it how people claim to have something that does not exist

It's a good story to use when your mum keeps finding ectoplasm in your bedroom.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    It's a good story to use when your mum keeps finding ectoplasm in your bedroom.

:D LOL
  • Options
    bri160356bri160356 Posts: 5,147
    Forum Member
    Armi wrote: »
    A mate of mine told me of a strange experience he had.

He came home from work and heard his wife shouting 'Oh my God!'. He ran upstairs and found her laying naked on the bed with ectoplasm all over her. He also swears that the wardrobe was wobbling.

I’m something of an expert in this particular field of poltergeist activity.

In cases like this the ectoplasm tends to be quite localized;......

.... usually on and around the ‘lady pillows’............. for reasons that we don’t yet fully understand. :confused::confused:
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bri160356 wrote: »
    I’m something of an expert in this particular field of poltergeist activity.

In cases like this the ectoplasm tends to be quite localized;......

.... usually on and around the ‘lady pillows’............. for reasons that we don’t yet fully understand. :confused::confused:

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member
    I was just doing some dishes and when I finished, I went into the next room and then I heard a slight tap from the kitchen. I didn't think much of it, but when I returned my potato peeler was in the sink. It was in the washing up tray before. Spooky! I swear my life just gets darker and darker atm.

Ask your optician to check for cataracts.
  • Options
    Forum Member

OP,

Do you live in Luton by any chance?..........maybe your kitchen/utensil fixated poltergeist has been doing a spot of moonlighting at this restaurant.

The vid is spooky stuff! ...the action starts after the young woman leaves the table.....:o

Restaurant Poltergeist

P.S. I was due to have a restaurant meal with friends tonight;....but this has really phased me.....I may have to cancel.:o:cry:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OP,

Do you live in Luton by any chance?..........maybe your kitchen/utensil fixated poltergeist has been doing a spot of moonlighting at this restaurant.

The vid is spooky stuff! ...the action starts after the young woman leaves the table.....:o

Restaurant Poltergeist

P.S. I was due to have a restaurant meal with friends tonight;....but this has really phased me.....I may have to cancel.:o:cry:blush:

it`s a very obvious hoax.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it`s a very obvious hoax.

How can you be so sure?:confused:
  • Options
    TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP,

Restaurant Poltergeist

Maybe she had Goulash.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This comment sums it up nicely.
    Ashiene wrote:
    Before I watch any "Poltergeist" footage, I always predict these 3 things: 1) The objects being moved will be nearest to or furthest away from the camera, 2) One or more of the objects moved will be partially visible on the camera, 3) One or more of the objects moved will be moved in the direction outside of the camera's visible area. So far, I have NEVER been wrong. In every alleged "Poltergeist" footage I have viewed, at least 2 or all of these 3 things have occurred. Why do you think? This is because it is a hoax!
  • Options
    Forum Member

because i watched the video. the chair is moved by someone out of shot and the napkin and menu are moved with a thread.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This genuine video will chill you to the core!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR22Ef5-84w
  • Options
    Forum Member
    because i watched the video. the chair is moved by someone out of shot and the napkin and menu are moved with a thread.

So it was a hoax all along. Thanks for exposing those Restaurant charlatans;....

.... I was on the verge of cancelling my big night out at MacDonald’s because of that video. >:(
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Contact Yvette Fielding - she claims that she puts boxes of eggs on the worktop, turns round to do something and when she looks back, the eggs are placed unbroken on the floor. Also that the kitchen chairs wedge up against the door in the night.
  • Options
    AsarualimAsarualim Posts: 3,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't worry, there's a really simple test that I can do for you to find out whether you really have a poltergeist or not...... and the results are in. You don't have a poltergeist! What you have there is a bad case of gravity, and an insufficient coefficient of friction. I'd get that looked at if I were you. :)