Options

BBBM Thursday 27/07

2»

Comments

• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BBBM is like a collection of thread titles from a BB forum. Everyone gets to shout one line and no-one gets asked to back up their opinion.

It's like the TV equivalent of the Pollyometer.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cythna wrote:
    Someone was supporting her on BBLB tonight too-I didn't catch who he was, but he wanted her to win :)

The bus driver bloke. Oh, sorry, you meant BBLB.

That's 2 BB shows with Ash supporters on the same day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cythna wrote:
    Someone was supporting her on BBLB tonight too-I didn't catch who he was, but he wanted her to win :)

Danny Wallace- he's a writer, and he started his own "country" Quite a funny bloke :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member
    Pirouette wrote:
    Danny Wallace- he's a writer, and he started his own "country" Quite a funny bloke :)
    did he 'lightbox' her?

and i think ash was a lot more popular than this thread makes out...looked like about 60% were fans of her...i heard about three boos... :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did he 'lightbox' her?

and i think ash was a lot more popular than this thread makes out...looked like about 60% were fans of her...i heard about three boos... :p

He did indeed "lightbox" her :p I don't think that Dermot was best pleased :D

And I agree, the cheering on today's show seemed more than the booing to me :)
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pirouette wrote:

Thanks for letting me know who he was. He looked familiar but I'm awful with faces and often can hardly recognise people I know quite well :o I remember Danny from the Dave Gorman Experience, one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was such a nice change to see the tables finally turning. :)
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do find Russell funny a lot of the time, but on last night's show the joke he made at the beginning about President Kennedy's Assassination was in very poor taste.
  • Options
    MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    charlie1 wrote:
    I do find Russell funny a lot of the time, but on last night's show the joke he made at the beginning about President Kennedy's Assassination was in very poor taste.

Most of his jokes are off poor taste. Everyone finds different things offensive.

I remember him saying something about "punishment beatings" which I thought was a bit below the belt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Russell Brand is comic genius. Most of his humour is of poor taste, but harmless and not aimed at anyone in particular.