The Pub (Part 41)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
Old choons there but I do love the Doors :cool: I feel sure people needs you, everyone needs a Detective sometimes!
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1683392

Comments

• twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,143
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      A brand new Pub!!!!!!! :cool:

*sniffs plant pot*...............no, same old same old :D
    • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 200,441
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      A brand new Pub!!!!!!! :cool:

*sniffs plant pot*...............no, same old same old :D

Surely not ! :(

Ello Twass, & peeps :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Fraid so Sleeps, the shoogly nail is still there, and all the out of date crisps are still in the vending machines :mad:

The lingering pungent odour of Gorbals litter tray is easily detectable I fear :eek:
    • daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
        Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1683392

We hope that you'll enjoy the new spa our pole dancers and the unicorns are more than willing to serve you!

Edit- :eek:...did I type that out loud?:D
      • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,669
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        Evening peeps :D
        *Shoos unicorns and pole dancers out* :rolleyes:
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        chinchin wrote: »
        Evening peeps :D
        *Shoos unicorns and pole dancers out* :rolleyes:

Someone's grumpy:rolleyes:...Good evening, Chin:D
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        daddy66 wrote: »
        Someone's grumpy:rolleyes:...Good evening, Chin:D

Evening daddy66. :DYou don't have to sweep up their droppings and the unicorns are bad too! :p *clunk*
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        Lol :d:d:d
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        *puts nappies on male pole dancers and lets them back in* :D
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        *puts nappies on male pole dancers and lets them back in* :D

Oi! :mad: Yer barred!
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        A litre of schnapps and an apfel strudel mein Herr :)
      • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        Gala dinner thingy tomorrow – been trying to find wearable make-up.

Why do I hate things that are supposed to be treats. :(
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Gemo52 wrote: »
        Gala dinner thingy tomorrow – been trying to find wearable make-up.

Why do I hate things that are supposed to be treats. :(

Are you allergic to usual brands??

I would hate a Gala dinner as well.......awful :eek::eek:
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        Are you allergic to usual brands??

I would hate a Gala dinner as well.......awful :eek::eek:

Nah, it’s just that I rarely wear make-up now and I had to go rummaging through what I had, a lot of it new and still boxed.

I have to go every wear, one good thing, my son’s postponed operation means that he will be there. :)
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Nah, it’s just that I rarely wear make-up now and I had to go rummaging through what I had, a lot of it new and still boxed.

I have to go every wear, one good thing, my son’s postponed operation means that he will be there. :)

You have new slap still in boxes?? :eek: I have all mine in one small bag....it's all cheap and some of it I have had YEARS :o:D

Nice your boy will be there...does he limp badly?
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        You have new slap still in boxes?? :eek: I have all mine in one small bag....it's all cheap and some of it I have had YEARS :o:D

Nice your boy will be there...does he limp badly?

In a previous life we had a photographic studio and I had to do models make-up. We left it behind about 20 years ago when Mr G and I both agreed that we both disliked it.

Don‘t know about how well my son walks. I haven’t seen him since June. His fibula (the smaller bone) has mended but his tibia is shattered and need to be broken again and a bone graft done. He doesn’t know if they’ll be using synthetic bone or take some from his hip. He hopes it’s the former.
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        In a previous life we had a photographic studio and I had to do models make-up. We left it behind about 20 years ago when Mr G and I both agreed that we both disliked it.

Don‘t know. I haven’t seen him since June.

That's a long time :eek:

I remember my mum asking me to do her make up once for some do or other, when I was about 17.......so I shovelled on the sparkly eyeshadows and twiggy fake eyelashes. She looked a right state :D She usually only did powder and lippy!!
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        That's a long time :eek:

I remember my mum asking me to do her make up once for some do or other, when I was about 17.......so I shovelled on the sparkly eyeshadows and twiggy fake eyelashes. She looked a right state :D She usually only did powder and lippy!!

My daughter often does mine but she’s not coming.

I have very poor vision in my right eye (scarred cornea from contact lenses) so I find it very difficult to do my own eye make up. I managed it last year and Mr G photographed me, put the picture on FB and people said I looked OK.
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        My daughter often does mine but she’s not coming.

I have very poor vision in my right eye (scarred cornea from contact lenses) so I find it very difficult to do my own eye make up. I managed it last year and Mr G photographed me, put the picture on FB and people said I looked OK.

I'm short sighted so without my lenses in I can see close up very well... so putting eye slap on is no probs! If I ever have to put it on WITH lenses in I make a right mess of it :o I've worn lenses since I was 16 without major probs....what on earth happened :eek:
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        I'm short sighted so without my lenses in I can see close up very well... so putting eye slap on is no probs! If I ever have to put it on WITH lenses in I make a right mess of it :o I've worn lenses since I was 16 without major probs....what on earth happened :eek:

I started wearing them at 18.

Dunno what happened, it was hard lenses that caused it and it happened gradually. Probably a chip on one of the lenses. It’s been like that nearly 20 years.
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I started wearing them at 18.

Dunno what happened, it was hard lenses that caused it and it happened gradually. Probably a chip on one of the lenses. It’s been like that nearly 20 years.

I've only ever worn soft ones, I've had conjunctivitus a few times but nothing worse.... well, I hope you have a lovely time tomorrow, if nothing else you can have a nice chat to your son! :)
      • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        *opens pub* Morning all :D
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Morning Scotch Egg!!! Double OJ on the rocks please......fabulous clear blue skies here...but cold. I'll be back off to Canterbury later, I think the car could get there by itself now :D
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        Scots rool wrote: »
        *opens pub* Morning all :D
        Morning Scotch Egg!!! Double OJ on the rocks please......fabulous clear blue skies here...but cold. I'll be back off to Canterbury later, I think the car could get there by itself now :D

Morning peeps :D *clunk* *clunk* *plink, plink*
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Morning cupcake :D *Sluurrrpp* What shall you be up to today?? Other than bleaching the gents, mucking out Parton and Gorbals, cleaning the cellar etc etc ;)
      This discussion has been closed.