100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Re: Mr & Mrs Smith

I think the first respondent was basically saying, don't flood the board with random guesses. If you can't link your guess with the clues then don't bother, nothing to do with not liking them.

As a result… this board is flooded. C'mon guys, enough, draw a line, let's get back to the task at hand...

What was the original blind? :confused::D

Feel sorry for the footballer. It should happen when he's good & ready to say something. That said once we've got past the first 10 or so it won't be such a big deal.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm 1) Mr & Mrs Smith aren't married yet. 2) there are lots of stories about problems in the crappier mags.

It's an ok guess but there are couples that fit better.

But the blind doesn't specify that the couple are married.

I agree with you though, I don't think it's them either.
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Layer Cake cheat on Talented Mr Ripley with 007, and then tell him that it showed her and Ripley were suited because neither of them knew how to be monogamous?

Sounds like she hasn't changed. I feel sorry for her partner and kid.

There's a picture of them in the Mail {layer cake & number band man}
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Umm 1) Mr & Mrs Smith aren't married yet. 2) there are lots of stories about problems in the crappier mags.

It's an ok guess but there are couples that fit better.

The blind didn't say they were married.
    mvloca wrote: »
    Re: Mr & Mrs Smith

I think the first respondent was basically saying, don't flood the board with random guesses. If you can't link your guess with the clues then don't bother, nothing to do with not liking them.

As a result… this board is flooded. C'mon guys, enough, draw a line, let's get back to the task at hand...

I'm still not getting the issue. Plenty of people make guesses at blinds in here. It was hardly a random guess from the poster, as they do fit the blind. It hardly flooded the board, as it was the first guess. And if it was a random guess, it was no more random a guess than the second guess of "The new Batman and Mrs?" or my guesses.

I'm just not getting why that particular guess has been picked on but none of the others?
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I think Mr 'drop me aht' is more than D-list and can't see him doing a kiss and tell for attention/money, he would have no need to. I can however see old Roxanne doing this, he must be going slowly broke.

Can I have another clue for Roxanne please? Can't guess it.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigerowl wrote: »
    Can I have another clue for Roxanne please? Can't guess it.

The cross dressing former husband of the balloon breasted mother of 4 TV 'personality' and 'author'
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cross dressing former husband of the balloon breasted mother of 4 TV 'personality' and 'author'

Did he used to date big brother as well?
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ahhh! Thank you.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

That's the one. I have thought of another possibility too. The X-Factor man that was a hairdresser & had a spat with one of the Towie girls, he's quite dapper.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I think "chap" might be a clue - sticks out as it's a bit of an old-fashioned word. I Googled "Chap+male person" and X Factor and apparently there was an act called "Chap+male person" "male siblings" on it once? They seem more Z list than D list though.

There are quite a few footballer with "Chap+male person" as a surname, so maybe it's a clue about the name of the footballer?

Any guesses anyone?

Sorry but this has totally stumped me - I get nothing from googling "chap & male person"
    :(:confused:
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the one. I have thought of another possibility too. The X-Factor man that was a hairdresser & had a spat with one of the Towie girls, he's quite dapper.

He and his seven armies has gone one boyfriend to another and now lives with them so I don't think him because I don't think he had time to fit it in between.

Edit: actually looks like he might have had the time on further research BUT I am not sure he would do a kiss and tell while with his current very sexy beau.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Sorry but this has totally stumped me - I get nothing from googling "chap & male person"
    :(:confused:

You have to put the two bits together - same surname as the man who shot John Lennon and a 5 Live/MOTD 2 presenter.

I'm never sure how cryptic we need to be on this thread...might have been a bit too cryptic there, sorry.
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    He and his seven armies has gone one boyfriend to another and now lives with them so I don't think him because I don't think he had time to fit it in between boyfriends.

I saw after I'd posted that he's all coupled up with somebody from Strictly so it would seem very unlikely to rake this up now & flog it to the papers. What about the little Geordie boy that did the jump.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    What a strange comment. You could aim that at every guess in this thread about any blind item. The point of the thread is to guess who it is, and they are as good a guess as any because there are clues in the item that fit them. They're a Hollywood acting couple, they have a house in LA, they have children under ten, and they're arent ever really any rumours about them having relationship problems. They fit the blind, so hardly a guess out of left field.

It's not at all strange: the point it you give clues and hints to narrow it down. But there was absolutely no clue in the post in question. None.

How about his: I'm thinking of someone. Who is it?
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Interesting. I'm really curious about this. Remember when their was a twitter post claiming to know of a gay footballer in the Premier League? I wonder if it's linked or a coincidence.

I can't imagine it staying secret this long if it was one of the Big Four clubs.

DList I think implies they made the live shows. And nearly two years ago, could it be someone from X Factor prior to 2012.

Do you think the Geordie winner would now be described as D-List?

can't think of many others from the XFactor who are openly Gay and above Z-List? of course there is a more famous 'Evergreen' winner of a reality singing show, but i'd say he's more than D-list, and has been having problems with depression and out of the limelight for a while.
    Forum Member
    You have to put the two bits together - same surname as the man who shot John Lennon and a 5 Live/MOTD 2 presenter.

I'm never sure how cryptic we need to be on this thread...might have been a bit too cryptic there, sorry.

I think I know who you mean but would he be d-list really? and obviously he isn't the premiership footballer as he is just a presenter.:confused:
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I think I know who you mean but would he be d-list really? and obviously he isn't the premiership footballer as he is just a presenter.:confused:

I think they were just hinting that surname for the footballer not that he is the person
    Forum Member

can't think of many others from the XFactor who are openly Gay and above Z-List? of course there is a more famous 'Evergreen' winner of a reality singing show, but i'd say he's more than D-list, and has been having problems with depression and out of the limelight for a while.

I think Geordie could be considered D List still. I forgot about Evergreen, that rumour seems to have been doing the rounds for years.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not really out of the limelight, he has been touring with the show Cabaret.....
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

70's Hollywood Blind

This still A list mostly television actress got the iconic role that made her A list by sleeping with the wife of a producer. The wife was convinced the actress was in love with her and the wife kept talking up the actress to her husband who finally cast the actress. The actress promptly dropped the wife and began a year long affair with the husband.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

70's Hollywood Blind

This still A list mostly television actress got the iconic role that made her A list by sleeping with the wife of a producer. The wife was convinced the actress was in love with her and the wife kept talking up the actress to her husband who finally cast the actress. The actress promptly dropped the wife and began a year long affair with the husband.

Did she marry a Million Dollar Man?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which one of his wives? There were a few?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    It's not at all strange: the point it you give clues and hints to narrow it down. But there was absolutely no clue in the post in question. None.

How about his: I'm thinking of someone. Who is it?

I don't get how it is any different to when others post a guess, and only include the coded name of the guess? That example is nothing like the guess you seem to have a problem with. :confused: The post right after the "Mr and Mrs Smith?" guess was a guess of "The new Batman and Mrs?" yet you don't have a problem with post?

I'm going to leave it here because I really don't understand the issue you have with the poster's comment.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

70's Hollywood Blind

The blind kind of reads like this person is still alive however i'd say that Jill Munroe got back to A list when she died (sad, i know) plus she was only on Charlie's Angels for a year...
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    The blind kind of reads like this person is still alive however i'd say that Jill Munroe got back to A list when she died (sad, i know) plus she was only on Charlie's Angels for a year...

Don't think it is Jill Munroe. She got the part in Charlie's Angels because it is well known that the producer, who also produced her husband, wanted to keep her occupied whilst her husband was in an extended contract.
This discussion has been closed.