100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,253
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »
    Her last film was released in 2011, seems a long time to hang onto a blind?

Good point. :eek: What if it's The Devil Wears Prada? :D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

From August 5, 2009

This B list cable television and sometime feature movie actor recently took part in a contest with an organization which allowed for several lucky winners to meet him at an event. Everything went fine, but our actor seemed to spend a great deal of time focusing on one female fan in particular. He focused on her so much that they ended up having sex in his dressing room at the event. What neither of them realized at first was that the walls in the dressing rooms were paper thin. They finally realized it when they could hear the people in the surrounding dressing rooms laughing at them because the actor kept asking the fan during sex if she liked f**king a star.

Mr. Selfridge
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    #1: The Ghost Whisperer

The only interest she gets is from guys 20 years her senior? I'd be amazed! It must be someone older than that.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This just about almost A list mostly television actress has decided that no one wants her anymore and she misses being the center of attention. Back in the day she could get anyone she wanted and now the only guys asking her out are all 20 years older than her. She still wants the dream, but is spending most nights alone in her house in her sweats, so don't be surprised if for the first time ever she does something that guys have wanted her to do for 15 years. Playboy.

The Cougar? I figure 15 years ago, top of their game, mostly likely peak of career around 25 which makes them 40 now. But was the Cougar ever really such a man-magnet? Surely that crown was taken by her most famous co-star?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a straight woman so I don't really know about such things but surely they would both be way too skinny for playboy?

Who ever they are I hope they don't pose - it doesn't seem to lead to happiness or respect.
    Forum Member
    The only interest she gets is from guys 20 years her senior? I'd be amazed! It must be someone older than that.

I only guessed her because you actually see a hell of a lot of pictures of her in sweats. It's kind of weird.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    Married A++ actress. Should be easy but have no idea...at all!!
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former A+ list Olympic athlete and now just off his fame got a ticket while on vacation. No big deal right? The ticket was for public indecency. He was getting orally serviced on the beach by a woman he had picked up in a bar an hour earlier.

From CDAN:

This almost A list singer got divorced not that long ago. You'd think he would enjoy seeing the kids from the marriage, but he does not even find the time to talk to them. He says they were all his ex's idea and he just contributed the sperm for the IVF. He is much more interested he says in making babies with his new lady, but does miss the daily pap photos.
    Forum Member
    ^^^

#1: The retired swimmer.

#2: Skeletor.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^

The one who broke up with his girlfriend just over a week ago? Dear god, I would hope not so soon! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Is the althele former as in retired for former as in no longer a list?
    Forum Member
    Is the althele former as in retired for former as in no longer a list?

No. I meant the American swimmer who has a huge amount of medals retired after the London games. He likes pot. :D
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freds son?
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    Freds son?

That would be it. I can't think of anyone else who is an A list Olympian expect maybe the Jamaican runner. (going by CDAN being a U.S site)
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^

#2: Skeletor.

I need more clues as to who Skeletor is?:confused:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need more clues as to who Skeletor is?:confused:

The ex of the large bottomed lady from the block.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I get who you mean now. I was a bit confused as the spicey fashion designer married to a footballer is sometimes referred to as Skeletor as well :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    No. I meant the American swimmer who has a huge amount of medals retired after the London games. He likes pot. :D

Ahhh get it :)
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

This attractive, under-40 actress is the star of a primetime television show. She has good comedic chops and is bound to have a long career. She is also bound to be bound tonight. You see, our girl likes to be tied up. She may assertive and outspoken in real life but she prefers to be completely dominated in the bedroom. Nothing sadistic. Just fun.

From Blind Gossip:

This couple is getting serious. They are both actors. While he isn't exactly in her shadow, she is older and more famous than him. Does the age difference bother her? She told a friend that "He may be much, much younger than my ex-husband, but he is also much, much more stable." Yes, her ex is an actor, too. And a rather volatile one at that.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    That would be it. I can't think of anyone else who is an A list Olympian expect maybe the Jamaican runner. (going by CDAN being a U.S site)
    Maybe?! Definitely! :D If you exclude the tennis players and the basketball players, then the only two A+ Olympians left are the swimmer and the sprinter and only one has retired.
  • biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meanwhile on the opposite end of the spectrum :)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jan/14/genius-jodie-foster-speech-golden-globes

The genius of Jodie Foster's speech

"Jodie Foster's 'coming out' speech at the Golden Globes was beautiful. And it wasn't just what she said that impressed her audience, but the clever, elegant way she used the power of rhetoric to get her point across"
  • biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie Wood's drowning death reclassified by Los Angeles coroner

Report now raises possibility that actress who died in 1981 was assaulted before drowning and adds details to night's events

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/14/natalie-wood-death-reclassified-coroner
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Eh? The only person I can think of as Skeletor is the one with the actress daughter. I think he was also on one of Cowell's risible American programmes.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eh? The only person I can think of as Skeletor is the one with the actress daughter. I think he was also on one of Cowell's risible American programmes.

The ex of the singer whose love doesn't cost a thing is usually referred to as Skeletor on this thread, not sure about elsewhere.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Golden Globes After Party Special

This barely out of her teens B-/C+ list actress on a very hit network show ran up to her friends and almost screamed with joy when she told them that this A+ list all movie actor had given her his phone number and told her to call him. They all stared at the phone number and then tried it from the party and it went to the actor's voicemail. The actor's girlfriend then walked up to the friends and told the actress that if the actress did call or try to hook up with the actor in any way, that the girlfriend personally would kick the s**t out of her. She then smiled and turned and walked away.

It cost her $1000 which she had to write a check for last night after being busted by a pap, but this A list all movies actress still has never allowed herself to be photographed smoking which is shocking considering she smokes at least a pack a day. When she flies she has been known to go through a pack of nicotine gum.

This designer and former reality star was overheard telling a guest that the designer had worked out for 8 hours a day for the past three days and not eaten because she felt she was too heavy to fit into her dress and it needed to look just right. It looked like a sack on her even though she weighs under 90 pounds. Thank goodness it covered her bones because they could hurt someone if they hit you.
This discussion has been closed.