Cher's got a terrible attitude problem!

Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Gosh, I find this girl so unpleasant! What was with the "Hmmmmm" when Dannii critiqued her? She's not doing herself any favours at all, what with the rumours of all the tantrums she keeps chucking back stage.

Comments

• DeanparkrDeanparkr Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed, its her attitude which will keep her out of the final methinks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deanparkr wrote: »

God I hope so

that said, I dont really care WHAT keeps her out of the final aslong as she isnt there!
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I kind of don't want Cher to go to the final either. I just don't want her to be associated with the X Factor so much, if you know what I mean.

Cher did have a point though, ballads have been done more in british music than rapping has. It's mainly in her lifetime when things started changing.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deanparkr wrote: »

I don't know a single person who likes her. Everyone I know wants either Matt or Rebecca to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not a vote to eliminate though- so no matter how rude she is unless people vote for someone else (preferably Mary as she's most at risk- though any other contestant will do) she'll make the final
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    arrogant little bitch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    She acted like a spoilt brat!
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her ego got big quick
    imagine if she was actually succesful!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I really hate her and her attitude, she really isn't doing herself any favours.
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All that hard work of making her seem like a nice, normal girl on the VT has just gone down the pan. She is very arrogant and can't take any form of criticism.
  • LadyHonestswagLadyHonestswag Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    told you she's just a cocky little b**ch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    WHY ON EARTH is she a "spoilt brat" because she stood up for herself or justified the song choice. She said she is grateful for being here and didn't expect it etc, how does that sound like a "spoilt brat".

Really.
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think her attitude is a clear indication that the news of tantrums are true and even her fans can see that now, unless they are blind that is.

Rude little chav,
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Her attitude stinks as much as her so called sing and rapping.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    you can disagree without being unpleasant and dismissive

if you're an adult obviously

is it right that the judges get no input this week and it's public vote only?
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's managed to outdo Katie in the unlikeable stakes now.

Katie was just desperate, Cher is deeply unpleasant.
  • browser1344browser1344 Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Michken wrote: »
    WHY ON EARTH is she a "spoilt brat" because she stood up for herself or justified the song choice. She said she is grateful for being here and didn't expect it etc, how does that sound like a "spoilt brat".

Really.

It wasn't the standing up for herself which was objectionable but the instinctive sneering attitude that stinks. Saying she was 'grateful' only came after she had realised how out of order she had been.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    i worry if ANYONE has to question why cher is viewed as a spoilt brat. she is in total contrast to all of the other young singers to ever appear on the show. she has an attitude that needs to be checked.

i saw it during judges house when she was given TOO many opportunities to complete her audition and start again and she arrogantly refused to sing and finish her audition. putting her through and mollycoddling her throughout hasn't really helped this girl at all. she has been spoiled among other things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She forgets she is also showing people in the industry what she is like to work with. Snarly, temperamental brat.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her attitude is a clear indication that the news of tantrums are true and even her fans can see that now, unless they are blind that is.

Rude little chav,

I think most of the backstage stories you read about the X Factor are rubbish, but I really think the stuff about Cher throwing toddler tantrums over clothes and song choices are probably true.
  • VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seemed a bit mentally ill tonight :S.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Michken wrote: »

Really.

Did you not see the same thing we all did? She said 'hmmmm' loudly into her microphone and immediately turned away. The judges are there to make comments on her performance- that's the rules of the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree! she really is unpleasant. and seems fake/two-faced! its annoying cuz i quite enjoy her performances but really dont like what i see of her personality!
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just ridiculous how she cannot take any form of criticism.
  • Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    I don't like her either. Her attitude is awful, her screen pressence is terrible and she clearly believes she is better than what she is. I hope she is first out tomorrow.