Tracy Barlow is she ---

chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Past her sell by date as a character ?

You can only go down the devil incarnate route so many times, I suspect over the coming months Deirdre saying "Oh Tracy " will eventually do my head in :eek:
The fact she is imo at best a very average actress & her constant put downs of everything breathing is a no no in my book.
My guess is I am in a minority though :(

Comments

• georgeshairgeorgeshair Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're in a minority, I'm there with you!
  • Sally LinzSally Linz Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not in the minority. Her return has gone down like a lead balloon.

I for one agree and going off the ep thread from last night, so do many others. Good thread OP!
  • TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving every minute of her return and hope she stays long term
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you think you're in a minority? The entire forum has been spitting feathers since last night.

I love her though.
  • Color of NightColor of Night Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with you too. Can't stand the character now. Everyone knows what she is like now so surely no one not even her parents would give her the time of day. I just hope the courts find she was guilty anyway & cart her back off the prison.
  • Sally LinzSally Linz Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with you too. Can't stand the character now. Everyone knows what she is like now so surely no one not even her parents would give her the time of day. I just hope the courts find she was guilty anyway & cart her back off the prison.
    I dont know why they're bothering with this implausible storyline of her release. The audience knows she killed Charlie in cold blood and so does Deirdre!
  • chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you think you're in a minority? The entire forum has been spitting feathers since last night.

I love her though.

Have to say I have man flu :eek:
    so first time I have looked in for a few days, I just feel everything she says or does has been done before so many times that its actually grating & she has only been back for two shows so god knows how it will look a few weeks down the line !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I join the minority club too please. I started watching again during the Peter/Leanne/Carla triangle after a break but if they continue to have Tracey plots for too long I'll have to give in. She just spits bile all the time and its weary.