The X-Factor: Destiny's Desire - Show Seven Results!

2»

Comments

• TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    So with 3 votes to 1, we lose Katie Angus tonight! Huge commiserations, Katie, you were a fantastic contestant!

Join me on Thursday at 7:30pm where out top 8 will perform songs with names in the title :D It promises to be a good & interesting show, see you then!
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, that is well and truly a shame! The song choice chosen as her sing-off I thought would have made a great direction for her to continue down for the remainder of the competition. Well done David. As soon as I realised Justin wasn't here. I knew she'd be leaving anyway, there is no doubt in my mind she pulled the lowest tonight. Suzie won't be leaving for a good while, believe me! :p
  • jag02010jag02010 Posts: 7,347
    Forum Member
    Just got back on! Congrats to Joe and Carlisle, one of my favorite acts that had a rough night and definitely didn't deserve to go. Commiserations Katie and Zak, I haven't always been a fan, but I think you're a great contestant none-the-less.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for saving Joe. :)

Bad luck Zak/Katie!! It's been a very bumpy ride for the two of you, lol! Well done on getting Katie so far. :)