silicon valley - sky Atlantic

Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
Forum Member
Anyone watching?
It's in the second season now on Sky Atlantic, I'm still enjoying it but I think the pace is lacking a bit, needs more humour and less hardship

Comments

• Jamie_WweJamie_Wwe Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Well the first season was great but with Christopher Evan Welch's death they had to completly rewrite the whole thing, ergo making season 2 almost a complete restart. But luckily this season is 10 episodes rather than 8 but I feel the pace will pick up once the 5th episode has aired.
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes it started low but third episode kicked it into gear
    helps if it's in a nice meaty sandwich too ;-)
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this show....Such a shame Christopher Evan Welch died though. He was a great character. His 'replacement' pisses me off. Only character i don't like on the show now.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Yea I'm not keen on the new investor hes like a much worse version of Elrich (who I like!) maybe they'll go somewhere with that. I do like how he doesn't acknowledge him. There can only be one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im loving this show atm......Yesterday's episode was very funny.
    Forum Member
    Yea I think Elrich was back on form in that episode.
    The monkey as well hehe
    Forum Member
    So the plot thickens with Endframe!!
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WELL
    the episode started badly for the boys ..... then quickly went downhill from there :D
    Forum Member
    I loved the "double A " plot, I was getting a bit worried that it was gonna be another Elrich is inappropriate and Richard disagrees with his method type story so I was glad it ended up the way it did :D
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamie_Wwe wrote: »
    Well the first season was great but with Christopher Evan Welch's death they had to completly rewrite the whole thing, ergo making season 2 almost a complete restart. But luckily this season is 10 episodes rather than 8 but I feel the pace will pick up once the 5th episode has aired.

I dont think this is correct as he died in first season and this is why you dont see him in any of the later episodes.

Damn it Jian-Yang!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'let blaine die'
    Forum Member
    "grief threesome with Gina and Blaines hot mom question mark??? "