Alsion Jiear retweets nasty post about Mattisse

kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
Forum Member
✭✭
She obviously had high opinions of herself as we suspected and she finds Mattisse dying hilarious it seems...

https://twitter.com/alisonjiear/status/603346221508534274

Alison Jiear
@alisonjiear
Oh gosh. Thank you. You just made me howl laughing. Xx

Alison Jiear added,
Nathan James @TheNathanJames
Gutted for @alisonjiear you are so good and I am so proud of you. You will always be able to sing, the dog will be dead in 7 years.lol #BGT

Comments

• BBDefenderBBDefender Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Gads what a horrible biatch, thanks for the link.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member
    Pfft. There's a reason she's never made it past session singing but finding that funny doesn't do her any favours. Here's a message for you Alison, you can sing reasonably well dear, but you're nothing special and you too will also pop yer clogs at some point.
  • DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    I'd say she's the one who will be dead in seven years if she keeps stuffing that many cakes down her gob. :p
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurgh, and I thought she came across as quite a nice woman on the show as well!
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a lovely person - Not.

Also there is no way she is 50!!! In her dreams maybe. Suppose being a nasty b**** ages you something shocking.

So glad she didnt get through so she can go and crawl back under her rock.:D
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, showing her nasty side I see. Must be hard knowing that the public preferred Matisse the dog over her mediocre singing and that's why she came 8th in the votes.
    Anyone can kick the bucket just like that - time and unforeseen circumstances can befall us all.
  • kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone see how quickly she marched off stage at the results?
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh both acts were dreadful anyway.
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she wishing dead the other 5 acts that stopped her making the final 3 also? It wasn't just the dog that stopped her advancing xD
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey. So many of this year's semi finalists are arrogant. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she wishing dead the other 5 acts that stopped her making the final 3 also? It wasn't just the dog that stopped her advancing xD

Exactly!!

Wasnt even the dog's fault, it was us the GBP who realised that she was Crap and put her 8th.
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison has no star quality and she is not a great singer, so very much doubt she will get far. Also, I really hated her voice.

She can howl all she wants at the tweet that some idiot sent her, but somehow I think Matisse will have the last laugh.
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    Exactly!!

Wasnt even the dog's fault, it was us the GBP who realised that she was Crap and put her 8th.

That made me howl. :D
  • Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a cow! She clearly thinks she's a lot better than she really is. Personally I didn't think she should have got through the audition stage.
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind if this causes people to vote out of spite towards Alison Jiear and sympathy for Jules & Matisse and results in the latter winning the show.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Tbh both acts were dreadful anyway.

Might not be your cup of tea, but not sure how you reach the conclusion that the dog act was dreadful.

Any act which involves a dumb animal which can actually adhere to training and commands, isn't dreadful.

I'd rather watch a good dog act than another wannabe singer who is good, but not exactly unique.

The 12 year old girl was a much better singer - I'm more upset that she didn't get through.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the old dog act will be getting a big fat BUZZER from me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the old dog act will be getting a big fat BUZZER from me.

Now Now, I am sure Alison Jier will find something else to do that night:D
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bitter cow. Never mind, it's back to the club circuit for you my dear
  • hellomoto977hellomoto977 Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a nasty woman. Clearly a sore loser.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kandinski wrote: »
    She obviously had high opinions of herself as we suspected and she finds Mattisse dying hilarious it seems...

https://twitter.com/alisonjiear/status/603346221508534274

Alison Jiear
    @alisonjiear
    Oh gosh. Thank you. You just made me howl laughing. Xx

Alison Jiear added,
    Nathan James @TheNathanJames
    Gutted for @alisonjiear you are so good and I am so proud of you. You will always be able to sing, the dog will be dead in 7 years.lol #BGT

Nothing's lifespan is guaranteed, the dog could outlive her for all anyone knows. As for always being able to sing, only takes some misfortune and your voice is never the same. She would do well to remember that there but for the grace of God goes her.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member
    Oh and 'Nathan James', you're a cretin of the highest order. "lol".
  • Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her "performance" was awful. Climb Every Mountain is one of my favourite musical theatre numbers and she kicked it to death with her horrible, screechy delivery. If the choice was between her and Matisse in my front room, I know who'd be getting kicked off the sofa and put in the backyard...clue...NOT Matisse.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised she's not a fan of Matisse - she's obviously quite a bitch. ;-)

ETA - LOL at this typo! Very appropriate! :D
    @alisonjiear @TheNathanJames she will be fine and ho from strength to strength #talented xx
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nathan James was in The Voice few years back no chairs turned
    I thought Nathan liked dogs and thought he was good and someone should turn
    What nasty pair lets hope that their career will just go kput