Simon Cowell: The other judges have ruined Danyl's chances

Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
Forum Member
✭✭
Simon Cowell, the most respected judge of music talent in the world, today accused his rival judges of ruining Danyl's chances..."they have made him lose his spark"...in response to this we have to do something...and that something is voting...if we all pledge to vote at least ten times on Saturday then Danyl will be safe...

Danyl is the engine of the X Factor...the other contestants are tools...without the engine the show will crash and burn...as X Factor voters we are the cockpit and the votes are our repair kit...by voting on mass for Danyl we can reignite his confidence and spark him back into life...

Vote Danyl and save the confidence of this year's most deserving winner...

http://entertainment.stv.tv/the-x-factor/news/139870-danyls-chances-ruined/

Comments

• mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh Wednesday already time flies does it not.;)

However Mr. B I admire your RP;)
  • Jazz_MisucJazz_Misuc Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll vote for everyone but Danyl?
  • TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    Hahahah LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol at Simon. He could have stuck two fingers up to the judges and let Danyl do what he is best at, and either people wouldnt have liked it and he would be gone, or they would have liked it and he would have stayed.

Hoisted on their own petard.

Never thought of Simon as a coward. So my guess is that Danyl's sudden drop into ballad singing country is mostly down to Mr Cowell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That article just quotes what he said on Xtra factor :confused: but anyway i agree with him but not so sure...that it's ruined Danyl's chances...i have hope...becoming less pessimistic now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon ruined Danyls chances himself. It was the same phenomenon that ruined Adam Lamberts winnings. Praise where it is deserved, criticise when needed. Simon praised him since the first audition as the best thing on earth. Danyl is a good singer but not worthn the praise Simon gives him.
    Simon didn't prepare him to be versatile. He relied on danyl making his show with the high note at the end. Danyl didn't feel the song. He sang and made his perfomance for the singing not for the Song. He was a good singer, but Simon ruined him himself with praises which doesn't go together with perfomance for me.
    Same thing with Olly. Olly really progressed as the competion goes further. But when he wasn't really good vocally Simon praised him.
    I can't believe that Simon made so little out the great contestants he had.
  • kyrandiakyrandia Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Simon. It's because he's a rubbish singer and this has been shown clearly over the last few weeks. Stacey or Joe to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Simon ruined all his acts chances with the endless standing ovations and pretty crap song choices. Danyl will probably do more ballads until the final.
  • suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that logic applies to other shows / contestants, Simon ruined almost every single contestants future :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suniil wrote: »
    If that logic applies to other shows / contestants, Simon ruined almost every single contestants future :)

What do you mean?
  • jaybsjaybs Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you feed this "Troll" who seems to having nothing else in his life? Sad!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaybs wrote: »
    Why do you feed this "Troll" who seems to having nothing else in his life? Sad!

Because he is funny. And you know with Mr Blonde, its never serious. So don't take it seriously then it won't bother you. :)
  • jaybsjaybs Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't take him serious, I don't even read the trash he writes and thankfully only a few here on DS do anyway!
  • SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a dick, but he's a good singer, and Cheryl Cole calling someone flat lol 3 Words - Oh the irony.
  • rufusrufusrufusrufus Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the pessimism, all is not lost yet?
    In fact, at this point, Danyl has as good a chance as the others of winning.
    I think he might even do it, he is ,obviously, the best singer, people are voting for him and the studio audience always go crazy for him.
    I don't think he is as disliked as some FM's would like him to be.
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaybs wrote: »
    I don't take him serious, I don't even read the trash he writes and thankfully only a few here on DS do anyway!

If you don't read what he writes why do you seem to respond to every thread he makes?

In another thread you state that you ignore him.

Hardly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They invented this cocky thing after he stole the show week 1 and unfortunately it seems to have stuck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marry me, Mr Blonde!
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryls bitchiness this year towards Danyl has sunk her this year. Although Louis does the same with Lloyd - Cheryls seems much more personal and nasty somehow.

Proving she is just a lucky amateur afterall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Simon Cowell, the most respected judge of music talent in the world"

Lost people very early with that phrase OP..........Must prepare better ;-)
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Because he is funny. And you know with Mr Blonde, its never serious. So don't take it seriously then it won't bother you. :)

Lizzy you are right we should not take him seriously in fact his post are hilarious and if one can read between the lines then they become even more so.;);)
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon is delirious poor thing.
    Dannii hasn't said a bad word about him.

If anyone is ruining Danyl's chances it's himself giving him bad songs, non movers and praise him when he sang out of tune.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rob1989 wrote: »
    Simon ruined all his acts chances with the endless standing ovations and pretty crap song choices. Danyl will probably do more ballads until the final.

No he is definately doing an uptempo song this week......Simon said live on Xtra Factor so there is no way he can get out of that now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Lizzy you are right we should not take him seriously in fact his post are hilarious and if one can read between the lines then they become even more so.;);)

Exactly. There are some Danyl-haters on here who are just plain nasty, and some people who I find really offensive, but Mr. Blonde is neither; I just chuckle at him and either reply or move on! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a dick, but he's a good singer, and Cheryl Cole calling someone flat lol 3 Words - Oh the irony.

For a minute I thought you were still talking about Mr. Blonde! :D