Options

another reason to bring hanging back

corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
Forum Member
A FORMER public schoolgirl killed a gay civil servant in a homophobic attack likened to violent scenes in the film "A Clockwork Orange".

Ruby Thomas, 18, screamed "f****** ****" before repeatedly kicking Ian Baynham in the head after he was punched to the ground by another teenager.

Mr Baynham was attacked in September last year in Trafalgar Square, London. His injuries were so serious he died 18 days later in hospital.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3281908/Clockwork-Orange-killer-is-found-guilty.html

this sick bitch deserves to die, and the bystanders who did nothing should be ashamed of themselves
i bet she wouldnt be so brave if it was 1 on 1, no they never are
hope she gets the same treatment inside:mad:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    You're an angry little person today aren't you?.
  • Options
    Forum Member

nah not really, why
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main problem with hanging her is that means we don't believe she could change and as horrible as she is she is actually very young and could in a few years be very different than she is now - I would hazard a guess she has already started changing to what she was on the day the offense occurred.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    nah not really, why

Well you want someone hanged here for breaking one of our laws, but over in Malyasia you want the country bombed back into the stone age because a British person faces the death penalty for possibly breaking one of their laws.

And you also want parts of the US to be bombed as well.

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »
    The main problem with hanging her is that means we don't believe she could change and as horrible as she is she is actually very young and could in a few years be very different than she is now - I would hazard a guess she has already started changing to what she was on the day the offense occurred.

oh well we should just let her out now then, maybe give her some compo for he traumatic experience:mad::rolleyes:
    i dont care how young she is, shes an evil little cow
  • Options
    MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member

This made me laugh - thank you :D
  • Options
    MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    Well you want someone hanged here for breaking one of our laws, but over in Malyasia you want the country bombed back into the stone age because a British person faces the death penalty for possibly breaking one of their laws.

And you also want parts of the US to be bombed as well.

This too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Minnimo wrote: »
    This too :D

I was going to reply seriously, and do the usual picking all the flaws in the death penalty, but i'd much rather add to the above

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh well we should just let her out now then, maybe give her some compo for he traumatic experience:mad::rolleyes:
    i dont care how young she is, shes an evil little cow

Cows aren't evil!
  • Options
    Nuartey1Nuartey1 Posts: 2,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should send her to the Phantom Zone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PS cows are not little either. Your argument's not holding up!
  • Options
    tongs ya basstongs ya bass Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3281908/Clockwork-Orange-killer-is-found-guilty.html

this sick bitch deserves to die, and the bystanders who did nothing should be ashamed of themselves
    i bet she wouldnt be so brave if it was 1 on 1, no they never are
    hope she gets the same treatment inside:mad:

"this sick bitch deserves to die"

oh dear
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "this sick bitch deserves to die"

oh dear

she kicked his head in till he was dead, so why shouldnt she swing on the end of a rope?
  • Options
    tongs ya basstongs ya bass Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she kicked his head in till he was dead, so why shouldnt she swing on the end of a rope?

i doubt she intended to kill him
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because then we'd be no better than she is.
  • Options
    Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think someone is forgetting how many of us know.......

Don't push too many buttons petal
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ok, i get that. Kind of.

How come if a British woman is facing the same thing in another country your response is: "we shouldnt have to accept these scum brutally murdering our people, like i said if they dont get the message then bomb em back to the stone age ".

Is it because damnit they just aren't British? Is a British hanging somehow superior to a Malaysian hanging? Perhaps the British use a better class of rope? I just hope the woman in Malaysia doesn't have any kids or they'd not have any nice new shiny toys for Christmas.

Why the big difference between your point of view on the two cases?
  • Options
    5th Horseman5th Horseman Posts: 10,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i doubt she intended to kill him

If she didn't intend to kill him why did she repeatedly kick him in the head?
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm against the death penalty in general because I want our criminals to be punished.

The Death Penalty lasts a few seconds and it's all over. Bit of an easy way out really.

Of course the bleeding heart namby pamby's would want the death penalty "Awwww, let's put them to sleep where they can't feel any pain any more". Wimps.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Because then we'd be no better than she is.

This.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This.

i hate that sort of 'argument'
    we WOULD be better than her, she viciously killed an innocent man then acted like nothing had happened
    his family should decide her punishment imo, **** her 'human' rights
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    I don't care if people thinks it makes me as bad as her, these people are animals and don't deserve life and should be killed in a way as brutually as they forced they guy they killed to endure.
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    i hate that sort of 'argument'
    we WOULD be better than her, she viciously killed an innocent man then acted like nothing had happened
    his family should decide her punishment imo, **** her 'human' rights

Would you accept it if his family said they wanted her to serve ten years and then be released?
  • Options
    Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    I don't care if people thinks it makes me as bad as her, these people are animals and don't deserve life and should be killed in a way as brutually as they forced they guy they killed to endure.

I really can't identify with this sort of thinking.

I'm also rather glad that most people I know can't either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    Would you accept it if his family said they wanted her to serve ten years and then be released?

not really, she could go and do it to someone else, wreck another familys happiness