da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Album also debuts at #1 in France
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have had I Miss You on repeat all week. One of her best songs!
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hera wrote: »
    I have had I Miss You on repeat all week. One of her best songs!

I love it
    Shame it's a bit short
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally giving this album a listen today. I'm only 2 songs in and I already like it soooo much more than I Am... Sasha Fierce.
  • Options
    supersezzasupersezza Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    KyleJ wrote: »
    thats such a crap review

do you have like any feedback? PM me if you like? I'd like to know why you think it's crap!
  • Options
    gagaaddictgagaaddict Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the album and guarentee it will go top 10 on iTunes following "A Night With Beyonce" tonight.
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Hope so, brilliant album. Can;t wait for A Night in With Beyoncé tonight. Gonna be brilliant :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it goes top 10 again too! After tonights special...cannot wait to see it :)

I Miss You, like everyday...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favorite tracks from "4":

-End Of Time (THAT intro!)
    -I Miss You
    -Love On Top
    -Schoolin' life
    -I Was Here.

I wonder what she's performing on "ANWB" tonight? "End Of Time" and "Crazy In Love" are confirmed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gagaaddict wrote: »
    Favorite tracks from "4":

-End Of Time (THAT intro!)
    -I Miss You
    -Love On Top
    -Schoolin' life
    -I Was Here.

I wonder what she's performing on "ANWB" tonight? "End Of Time" and "Crazy In Love" are confirmed.

On the night I went she sung....
    End Of Time, Crazy In Love, Irreplaceable, Best Thing I Never Had, At Last, Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy, 1+1, I Was Here, Halo She filmed it over two days though and the next night she done Run The World, Countdown and other sogns from 4..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And as predicted, it is #9 on iTunes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nice to see '4' back in the top 5 in the album charts this week. Deserves more success.
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Nice to see '4' back in the top 5 in the album charts this week. Deserves more success.

i know. its my AOTY for 2011. 21 was good but musically 4 kicks backside, and its got some sonic soul goin on. I like how Love on top's now a top 10 itunes hit. If Radio 1 had backed it, instead of being so shirty with this era like theyve been for all her singles (except BTINH after it came in at #3, see how they choose to back things when they want :mad:) it'd be a big hit, probably number one.
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i am glad to see this reappear towards the top of the charts. great album and hopefully she will get her second top 10 track from this record next week.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    iseloid wrote: »
    i know. its my AOTY for 2011. 21 was good but musically 4 kicks backside, and its got some sonic soul goin on. I like how Love on top's now a top 10 itunes hit. If Radio 1 had backed it, instead of being so shirty with this era like theyve been for all her singles (except BTINH after it came in at #3, see how they choose to back things when they want :mad:) it'd be a big hit, probably number one.
    gpk wrote: »
    i am glad to see this reappear towards the top of the charts. great album and hopefully she will get her second top 10 track from this record next week.;)

Yeah I hope Love On Top makes it into the top 10. I didn't expect it to get this high tbh. It's got that old school sound and didn't think it would do much. It's a brilliant song though. Love the key changes at the end.

I think she NEEDS to release End Of Time. They can't have a song that good and not release it at some point.
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Yeah I hope Love On Top makes it into the top 10. I didn't expect it to get this high tbh. It's got that old school sound and didn't think it would do much. It's a brilliant song though. Love the key changes at the end.

I think she NEEDS to release End Of Time. They can't have a song that good and not release it at some point.

yes, EOT as the next single. Party has got some UK urban airplay so it'll be the next single till about March. I think 1xtra is really helping to push this album, and commercial radio too. Radio 1 seem a bit dodgy. I love how 4's selling though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    iseloid wrote: »
    yes, EOT as the next single. Party has got some UK urban airplay so it'll be the next single till about March. I think 1xtra is really helping to push this album, and commercial radio too. Radio 1 seem a bit dodgy. I love how 4's selling though.

Yeah I'm happy too, though I think it deserved to have sold a lot more than it has. When you consider how Run The World wasn't exactly well received it's still done good. She's not sold as many albums with '4' as her previous ones, but still. If it was more dance themed it would probably have done better, but the strong R&B influence is what makes '4' more special in my opinion.
  • Options
    IlleismIlleism Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4 has been my morning-after record since release.
    It's by far her best and most consistent effort.:cool:

Except for Run The World. That's shit.:(
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they'll be anymore singles/videos from this album. Her next project is 'A Star Is Born' with Clint Eastwood which is going to take up a good few months of her time while she's filming it. Then she'll be promoting the soundtrack to it and the film itself. The 'Roseland Ballroom' DVD contains 7 videos from this album and the 2nd disc of the dvd acts as sort of an anthology. I think that will be it. We'll get the tour at the end of this year and that will ensure the album continues to sell. I think this her best album to date and I'm not worried about the sales at all...this album will float around the top 10 and top 20 for the rest of this year, then once she starts the tour it will rise even further. Also she'll be in the public eye a lot during the promotion for 'A Star Is Born' and the success of that will make people go out and by 4.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love on top has been released to other countries but has it been released to america as a single yet?
  • Options
    johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I so happy that '4' is climbing back into the top 100.
    So deserving! We need it to certified here!
    Plus LOve On Top is rising as well, it defo deserves a top 5! Though that won't happen it deserves a top 10.