Options

Alicia Douvall reckons she's 25...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In this weeks edition of closer there is an interview with ALica Douvall (i know - really scrapping the barrel). She states that she regrets having her boobs done and that she is 25 (!) she has a ten year old daughter - does that mean she had her at 15? or is she telling porkies about her age?

Comments

• Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she was 23 back in about 2001 :rolleyes: As if, she's more 35 than 25. She also has a teenager daughter, so unless she had her when she was about ten then she's got to be at least 30.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't find her age anywhere, but she might be hitting 30. I've seen her on tv, and she doesn't look near to the 20 end, she looks to be more towards 30.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.befuddle.co.uk/celebs/celebs_alicia_douvall.html

Surely if youre 25 you dont need to wear that much slap!
    THere should be a law about lying about your age in magazines.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another empty headed, pointless fool. Who cares how old she is? Shes a minger regardless of her age. If I were her, I would claim to be older, to excuse her mess of a mug.
  • Options
    pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    She's at least 32/33 I think, no way is she 25/26!

Did anyone see this story? ? AD looks a bit off her nut, to say the least :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isnt her ex finace Dennis 'the crossdresser' Rodman on the next IAC? Maybe he'll let slip a few of her little secrets.

Slightly off topic but, WTF is this woman actually famous for?
  • Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heres another snippet:

http://www.fazed.com/movienews/Rourke_romancing_Alicia_Douvall.html

Two plastic surgery freaks together - they'll make each other very happy (until they sit out in the sun and melt anyway!) :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NewWoman wrote:
    Isnt her ex finace Dennis 'the crossdresser' Rodman on the next IAC? Maybe he'll let slip a few of her little secrets.

Slightly off topic but, WTF is this woman actually famous for?

Sleeping with Toby Anstis and Mickey Rourke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From these pics she's starting to resemble the Bride of Wildenstein! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fancy wrote:
    From these pics she's starting to resemble the Bride of Wildenstein! :eek:

The friend looks pretty fierce as well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleeping with Toby Anstis and Mickey Rourke.

Didnt she also claim to be pregnant by Puffy/P Diddy/Sean whatever name he uses this week?

I suppose she's also famous for being the stupidest ever guest on BBLB :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NewWoman wrote:
    Didnt she also claim to be pregnant by Puffy/P Diddy/Sean whatever name he uses this week?

I suppose she's also famous for being the stupidest ever guest on BBLB :D

I missed that BBLB - she didn't have a clue what was going on or something?
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol Alicia on BBLB was classic car crash TV! Dermot claimed she was huge BB fan but she'd clearly never watched a single episode before, had no idea about any of the Housemates or what had happened in the house and quite clearly didn't want to be there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol Alicia on BBLB was classic car crash TV! Dermot claimed she was huge BB fan but she'd clearly never watched a single episode before, had no idea about any of the Housemates or what had happened in the house and quite clearly didn't want to be there.

Sounds like the silly mare would be an ideal candidate for CBB then!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was hilarious - in a cringey, buttock clenching way.
    As a previous poster said, she claimed to be preggers with P Diddy's baby, but miscarried. In an interview she claimed that she 'really wanted the baby and had already bought a Louis Vuitton pushchair'. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes I did - she looks completley nuts! One must ask themselves (esp if they are cynical like me) if this was nothing more then a well timed photo op. And whats with her friend standing there with her t*ts out??? Bizarre. Wouldnt like to meet them down a dark alley. (I mean the pair of them - Alica and her friend that is!)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have chopped this article down, but left you the important bits...AD's age, and the publication date...

Report: Champagne and surgery; `You want to look as good as you can. Why grow old gracefully? I say fight it all the way' Elsie, 67; Forget coffee mornings and Tupperware evenings - facelift parties are the latest addition to the busy woman's diary. Guests get to chat with friends, enjoy a drink, and leave looking ten years younger.(Features)

The Mirror (London, England); 11/21/2000

Byline: Mary Hampshire

A group of friends are chattering excitedly, dipping into a tray of sushi at their four-monthly get-together in an airy London drawing room. Bottles of champagne and glasses are laid out on a side table while the party guests - mostly women aged from their twenties to sixties - relax into big squashy sofas.

Striking Alicia Douvall, 24, tall with a blonde mane tied into a ponytail, is a veteran of plastic surgery. The glamour and fashion model from Middlesex claims to have had around pounds 20,000 worth of surgery, including three boob jobs, inflating her from a AA to DD, and two nose jobs.

Dressed in a fitted black top, slim black pants, a cream cardigan and mules, Alicia sips a cup of water and remains unfazed about what is about to happen to her forehead.

`Everyone's having Botox these days. It's nothing,' she says glibly. `It's just like going for a manicure. It puts the finishing touch to my face. It's cheap and people say how nice I look. It makes me feel better about myself.'

Twenty minutes later, Alicia is lying down next door in Dr Stanek's surgery, checking the text messages on her mobile phone, getting anxious about the anaesthetic cream. It has turned crispy, and hasn't numbed her forehead fully.

`I don't like needles,' she winces as Mr Stanek looms, brandishing a syringe. `Most people don't. You are no different,' he says, tersely. `Did it work last time?' he enquires. `Yes, but it hurt,' says Alicia.

`I didn't ask that,' he says firmly. `Now, close your eyes.' By administering up to 20 tiny injections in the forehead and near the temples, frown lines and crow's feet are miraculously erased, but not until later. Alicia's eyes are watery. Afterwards, she dashes to the toilet to touch up her mascara. You don't even have to take your make-up off to have Botox done. And, here's the best bit, it claims to prevent any new wrinkles forming.

`People unlearn the habit of frowning when their muscles don't move. You can use Botox on the chin but it can't be used around the mouth because it would stop you eating and drinking.'

Is it worth it? `Definitely,' says Alicia. `No pain. No gain.' You know she'll be back, because Botox wears off after four months. The result is addictive but overdo it and you risk looking like a zombie, unable to move from the neck up.

CAPTION(S):

Thelma tucks into sushi as she awaits her second Botox treatment Alicia checks her messages before her treatment begins, above

COPYRIGHT 2000 MGN LTD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet more from the sad old slapper here:

http://www.drunkcelebs.co.uk/celebs_alicia_douvall.php

If she's 25 then I'm Britney Spears! :D

EDIT: Take a deep breath before you view pic 5, it's the spitting image of J. Wildenstein! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    Yet more from the sad old slapper here:

http://www.drunkcelebs.co.uk/celebs_alicia_douvall.php

If she's 25 then I'm Britney Spears! :D

Shouldnt you be feeding Sean Preston instead of posting online? :confused:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    Shouldnt you be feeding Sean Preston instead of posting online? :confused:;)

Not really, because Ms Douvall patently isn't 25, so I'm patently not Britney! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have chopped this article down, but left you the important bits...AD's age, and the publication date...

Report: Champagne and surgery; `You want to look as good as you can. Why grow old gracefully? I say fight it all the way' Elsie, 67; Forget coffee mornings and Tupperware evenings - facelift parties are the latest addition to the busy woman's diary. Guests get to chat with friends, enjoy a drink, and leave looking ten years younger.(Features)

The Mirror (London, England); 11/21/2000

Byline: Mary Hampshire

A group of friends are chattering excitedly, dipping into a tray of sushi at their four-monthly get-together in an airy London drawing room. Bottles of champagne and glasses are laid out on a side table while the party guests - mostly women aged from their twenties to sixties - relax into big squashy sofas.

Striking Alicia Douvall, 24, tall with a blonde mane tied into a ponytail, is a veteran of plastic surgery. The glamour and fashion model from Middlesex claims to have had around pounds 20,000 worth of surgery, including three boob jobs, inflating her from a AA to DD, and two nose jobs.

Dressed in a fitted black top, slim black pants, a cream cardigan and mules, Alicia sips a cup of water and remains unfazed about what is about to happen to her forehead.

`Everyone's having Botox these days. It's nothing,' she says glibly. `It's just like going for a manicure. It puts the finishing touch to my face. It's cheap and people say how nice I look. It makes me feel better about myself.'

Twenty minutes later, Alicia is lying down next door in Dr Stanek's surgery, checking the text messages on her mobile phone, getting anxious about the anaesthetic cream. It has turned crispy, and hasn't numbed her forehead fully.

`I don't like needles,' she winces as Mr Stanek looms, brandishing a syringe. `Most people don't. You are no different,' he says, tersely. `Did it work last time?' he enquires. `Yes, but it hurt,' says Alicia.

`I didn't ask that,' he says firmly. `Now, close your eyes.' By administering up to 20 tiny injections in the forehead and near the temples, frown lines and crow's feet are miraculously erased, but not until later. Alicia's eyes are watery. Afterwards, she dashes to the toilet to touch up her mascara. You don't even have to take your make-up off to have Botox done. And, here's the best bit, it claims to prevent any new wrinkles forming.

`People unlearn the habit of frowning when their muscles don't move. You can use Botox on the chin but it can't be used around the mouth because it would stop you eating and drinking.'

Is it worth it? `Definitely,' says Alicia. `No pain. No gain.' You know she'll be back, because Botox wears off after four months. The result is addictive but overdo it and you risk looking like a zombie, unable to move from the neck up.

CAPTION(S):

Thelma tucks into sushi as she awaits her second Botox treatment Alicia checks her messages before her treatment begins, above

COPYRIGHT 2000 MGN LTD
    Arty shouldn't you have put this in the DS! magazine thread? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes I did - she looks completley nuts! One must ask themselves (esp if they are cynical like me) if this was nothing more then a well timed photo op. And whats with her friend standing there with her t*ts out??? Bizarre. Wouldnt like to meet them down a dark alley. (I mean the pair of them - Alica and her friend that is!)

Oh it was definitely originally a photo-op, but Alicia probably got ratarsed and totally forgot about it - thus the insane bosom popping rant at the paps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bosom popping alright - its a wonder she doesnt blow up (one can dream..) she slept with Dean Gafney and did a "kiss and tell" in some tabloid newspaper about it...the girl aint fussy. Her daughter must be so proud!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bosom popping alright - its a wonder she doesnt blow up (one can dream..) she slept with Dean Gafney and did a "kiss and tell" in some tabloid newspaper about it...the girl aint fussy. Her daughter must be so proud!
    The daughter looks exactly like her pre-surgery did you see in Reveal - weird.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder if her daughter will go down the same path. Sad.