Options

Last minute programme change for today- Tue 4 August 2015.

RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,357
Forum Member
✭✭✭
ITV have confirmed that tonights programme 'Abducted' will be replaced by a repeat of 'Cilla' at 9pm.

Comments

• Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    I'm pi$$ed off about this!!!!

I was looking forward to Abducted...we are not all bloody Cilla fans and I don't want to watch a repeat of a recent show
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skiprunner wrote: »

I was looking forward to Abducted...we are not all bloody Cilla fans and I don't want to watch a repeat of a recent show

It has only been put back a week, many people's death could have resulted in a change in programme so not point in getting worked up about it.
  • Options
    RobertSterlingRobertSterling Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    skiprunner wrote: »

Oh no! How are you going to handle being strapped to your chair with your eyelids sellotaped open while being forced to watch it with no access to your remote?????
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hardly a 'last minute change' as it was announced yesterday, when it was also announced that the Cilla drama will be on ITV today, tomorrow and Thursday after News At Ten.
  • Options
    AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hardly a 'last minute change' as it was announced yesterday, when it was also announced that the Cilla drama will be on ITV today, tomorrow and Thursday after News At Ten.

And the Cilla drama with Sheridan Smith replaces a Benidorm repeat tonight, a repeat of Abduction (meant to be shown tonight) on Wed and a documentary on boxer Carl Froch on Thursday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It is a last minute change- she only died on Sunday.

Many listings magazines, newspapers and EPG's will now be incorrect.

This is why I went to the trouble of creating this thread:)
  • Options
    omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Most EPGs should be fine except perhaps Virgin Media (which isn't dynamic), but even they have had over 24 hours to update the listings.
  • Options
    vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a last minute change- she only died on Sunday.

This is why I went to the trouble of creating this thread:)

Thanks for alerting me to this. I'd've just checked my TV guide otherwise and missed that they were repeating 'Cilla'. I enjoyed it first time so will definitely be tuning in tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most EPGs should be fine except perhaps Virgin Media (which isn't dynamic), but even they have had over 24 hours to update the listings.

Oddly enough, the VM EPG stated that 'Abducted' was on at 9pm on ITV, but at 10pm on ITV+1 it said that the Cilla programme was on!!!
    Thanks for alerting me to this. I'd've just checked my TV guide otherwise and missed that they were repeating 'Cilla'. I enjoyed it first time so will definitely be tuning in tonight.

No problem :)

The Cilla drama is apparently being shown at 10.40pm tonight, tomorrow and Thursday.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did wonder why the Express had a review of a show I hadn't even noticed in yesterday's listings. It also, I think, contained a major spoiler.