Options

Winning percentage?

sexyJOHDsexyJOHD Posts: 305
Forum Member
When Matt, Rebecca or 1Direction win, what do you think the percentages will be?

ie, Joe won with 63% of the vote, Olly came 2nd with 37% of the vote, So Joe won with 26% more votes than Olly.

I think if Matt wins he will win by 25% of the vote
I think if Rebecca wins she will win by 7% of the vote
I think if 1 Direction wins it will be with 9% of the vote..

What do you guys all think?

PS. I am not assuming that Matt is gonna win, i just think that the percentages will be alot different depending on who won.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    bump :)
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This makes no sense whatsoever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm expecting:

Matt 48%
    One Direction 29%
    Rebecca 23%

and then
    Matt 66%
    One Direction 34%
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saturn wrote: »
    This makes no sense whatsoever.

Of course it does, No one knows who is gonna win, so when someone does win what do you think the percetage will be?

ie, Joe won with 63% of the vote, Olly came 2nd with 37% of the vote, So Joe won with 26% more votes than Olly.
  • Options
    Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think what the OP is trying to say that the margin of the victory will be different depending on which act wins

If Matt wins, then he will win by a sizeable percentage 25% higher than his nearest rival.

If Rebecca wins it will be a lot closer, separated from her nearest competitor by just 7% of the vote.

If One Direction wins it will be close, separated from their nearest rival by 9% of the vote.

Basically saying if Matt won it would be a comfortable victory but if One Direction or Rebecca were to win it would be narrower?

All the polls have Matt securing a good 40% to 50% of the final vote based on voting intentions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    sexyJOHD wrote: »
    Of course it does, No one knows who is gonna win, so when someone does win what do you think the percetage will be?

No mate that was my first thought and i do assure you it makes no sense whatsoever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nicola37 wrote: »
    I think what the OP is trying to say that the margin of the victory will be different depending on which act wins

If Matt wins, then he will win by a sizeable percentage 25% higher than his nearest rival.

If Rebecca wins it will be a lot closer, separated from her nearest competitor by just 7% of the vote.

If One Direction wins it will be close, separated from their nearest rival by 9% of the vote.

Basically saying if Matt won it would be a comfortable victory but if One Direction or Rebecca were to win it would be narrower?

All the polls have Matt securing a good 40% to 50% of the final vote based on voting intentions.

Exactly lol, I am know good with words :p
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C'mon Matt!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    indiana44 wrote: »
    No mate that was my first thought and i do assure you it makes no sense whatsoever.

I cant see how it doesnt :confused:

If Joe won with 63% of the vote and Olly came 2nd with 37% of the vote then the Joe won with 26% more votes than Olly, how does that not make sence?