The Chase (ITV) (Part 3)

Comments

• GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame Duncan was first though, he deserved a better higher offer than 21k. But yes, he is a bit annoying :D
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Duncan's pissed off :D and rightfully so!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha, maggot :D Someone is a bit peeved.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, tension... Hope they lose it all, no team spirit.
  • robbazarobbaza Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I think he needs to get over himself.i think it's fair to be abit peeved,but he's comes across very arrogant and aggressive.
    Forum Member
    I didn't come to win 7000 pounds.get over it.
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scottish guy is being a shit. Poor dude must be hoping they win nothing.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes something to root for the person who took the minus but Duncan's succeeding in doing that.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Duncan is horribly rude and obnoxious. Nasty little man.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    Scottish guy is being a shit. Poor dude must be hoping they win nothing.

"Scottish Guy" why label him as that he is British like the rest of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unlucky Duncan.

Arsehole :D
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you didn't get £7,000 Duncan. Never mind, eh?
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    That was entertaining. Glad the Sinnerman won though :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "We had 3 good team players" one of which wasn't Duncan.
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

I agree,he's an arrogant british git
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just as well they are at opposite ends, Duncan really is mad with Lee, wonder if there were words or fisticuffs after the show. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

As someone from the same city as Duncan I don't see a problem with calling him a miserable Scottish guy.

What a bizarre thing to bother picking up on :kitty:
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He actually ended up joining DS and posting in the thread at the time, he came out with some sob story about him wanting to become a teacher and how £28,000 between 4 of them meant that he couldn't do it or some nonsense like that.
  • able1able1 Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He actually ended up joining DS and posting in the thread at the time, he came out with some sob story about him wanting to become a teacher and how £28,000 between 4 of them meant that he couldn't do it or some nonsense like that.

Yes, I recall that now.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    That Duncan is horribly rude and obnoxious. Nasty little man.

He took a big risk, going for the higher offer first, before they knew what form Paul was in. Then he had to stand there and watch his potential share, get smaller and smaller. Ok, he did go a tad ott, lol but I'd be a bit miffed too. :)
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the feeling Duncan didn't even bother in the final chase, Lee was a wimp tho :(
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

I do remember a ds poster saying they were on The Chase- and when a teammate took a minus offer his comments were edited- the poster said he had said worse than what was shown - if it was Duncan then I wonder how nasty things actually got , and just from my own perspective I would not like a person like Duncan teaching my child- I would hate to think he may well treat a child that upset him as he did Lee, and name calling was so childish also
  • sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He took a big risk, going for the higher offer first, before they knew what form Paul was in. Then he had to stand there and watch his potential share, get smaller and smaller. Ok, he did go a tad ott, lol but I'd be a bit miffed too. :)

A tad? He was horrible. The difference between the minus and plus amounts would have been £1,500 each and they got one extra point because there were four at the end. His attitude must have made the others uncomfortable which in a supposed team game is not helping anyone.
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Lol, tension... Hope they lose it all, no team spirit.

Exactly.

robbaza wrote: »
    I think he needs to get over himself.i think it's fair to be abit peeved,but he's comes across very arrogant and aggressive.

I agree.

Gogfumble wrote: »
    "We had 3 good team players" one of which wasn't Duncan.

What a great remark by the young Irish man.
    Duncans attitude was appalling, I hope he can look his family and friends in their faces after his petulant behaviour.
    His remark to the young guy about him being able to go in front of his pupils etc was disgusting.
  • bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duncan's pissed off :D and rightfully so!!

Duncan was an arrogant jerk, with a better display from him at the end they could have won.

Going for the lower offer was the sensible thing to do, I'm not sure I'd have been brave enough though. The only real choices were the £-3,000 or the large, going for the £3,000 would have been pointless, stupid and cowardly.
This discussion has been closed.