Is Aisleyne the most famous ex BB housemate nowadays?

Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She seems to have articles on her day to day life in the Daily Mail website on a weekly basis nowadays.

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison Hammond has had this from basically the day she left
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison Hammond has had this from basically the day she left

I always forget she was in BB lol guess its coz of how short her stay was.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    For me it's a tie between Alison, Aisleyne or Hazel.

Gina looks set to have a busy 2015 in the press with her rivalry with Holly Hagan.
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say It's between Kate Lawler & Nikki Grahame. [Alison/Craig/Brian Dowling are all still famous also]

Nikki's videos are still posted & liked by thousands everyday on social media, by fb always seems to have one pop up. And Kate is known on the Kerrang channel
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say It's between Kate Lawler & Nikki Grahame. [Alison/Craig/Brian Dowling are all still famous also]

Nikki's videos are still posted & liked by thousands everyday on social media, by fb always seems to have one pop up. And Kate is known on the Kerrang channel

But Alison is a long term journalist on britians biggest morning show she is also the only ex-contestant to appear in another reality TV show with SCD and IACGMOOH
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Its an interesting question...I would say no to Aisleyne.

The most recognizeable is still Brian Dowling.here, people know who he is and while he currently does not have a full time TV show on air his work is still regular.

I would also put Craig Phillips & Imogen Thomas above Aisleyne. Craig because he still does a lot of tv shows about building and renovating. Imogen has the whole WAG thing too.

Id put Aisleyne top 10...maybe top 5 but not at the top.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its an interesting question...I would say no to Aisleyne.

I wouldnae. :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/aisleyne-horgan-wallace-strips-naked-raunchy-4897521
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Luner13 wrote: »
    She seems to have articles on her day to day life in the Daily Mail website on a weekly basis nowadays.

LOL

Loads of other housemates more "famous" than her. And, featuring in a Daily Mail article, isn't a measure of fame by any measure. I have friends who are not famous at all but have been mentioned in the Mail.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    docman wrote: »
    Well that's put me off me dinner.
    It got me thinking about a good Sunday roast ;)
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's quite a few who are more famous than her, although only Alison really has respectable fame. I admire those who don't cling on desperately for fame more than those who will do anything at all for a crumb of recognition.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison Hammond by a mile
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    At the moment i'd say Allison Hammond, but Jade Goody is still remembered i'm sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's got to be Alison.. Years presenting on This Morning. She's appeared on I'm A Celeb & Strictly. Fair enough she isn't in the papers everyday but what does that matter ? She's in the public eye, working hard and more importantly making cash!!
    Unlike the others who appear on these papers for wearing next to nothing.... Yawn!!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say, if we take the measure of fame as to whether Joe or Joanne Average on the street would know that person, then Alison is probably the only one who qualifies as being actually famous. The late Jade Goody is probably the only other ex HM who is famous to the general public.

I doubt if most people on the street who are not BB viewers could pick anyone else out of a line up
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    docman wrote: »
    LOL

Loads of other housemates more "famous" than her. And, featuring in a Daily Mail article, isn't a measure of fame by any measure. I have friends who are not famous at all but have been mentioned in the Mail.

My friends 9 year old son was in the DM a couple of years ago. Do you reckon that qualifies him for CBB these days? :p
  • Daniel_GleeballDaniel_Gleeball Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Tashie Jackson would be after her video antics. If not she should be. The little Latino bambino purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She dated Mike Tyson, one of the most known sportsman of all time - that's quite an achievement.
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georgia Salpa has 276,000 followers on twitter when she when into BB she had 15k followers . Aisleyne has 215,000 followers . Alison Hammond has 185,000 followers
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    She dated Mike Tyson, one of the most known sportsman of all time - that's quite an achievement.

Sorry but it really isn't. I think I know what you meant but dating someone famous is not an achievment.

Those statements fuel things like being a WAG is worthwhile.

I think you meant it could have raised her profile...but it shouldn't in any way shape or form.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    Georgia Salpa has 276,000 followers on twitter when she when into BB she had 15k followers . Aisleyne has 215,000 followers . Alison Hammond has 185,000 followers

When has fame been based on Twitter followers?
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When has fame been based on Twitter followers?
    Georgia Salpa has been featured on the front cover of magzines all over the world . Aisleyne and Alison are unknown outside the UK .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    Georgia Salpa has been featured on the front cover of magzines all over the world . Aisleyne and Alison are unknown outside the UK .

And? Georgia went in the celebrity version Alison went in the normal version and had to work hard to forge a proper career
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And? Georgia went in the celebrity version Alison went in the normal version and had to work hard to forge a proper career

What hard work did she do? :confused: