Options

Coolio is spot on

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,779
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can someone tell me why Coolio and Terry (and Verne) can get on fine and dandy but Ben (was Michael Jackson's song about him?) and Michelle have to act like he's out to get them.

They're not victims, stop acting like it.

He made a joke about them being together, where he's from...guys and girls maybe don't have friendships like they do so he didn't understand, now they're just making out like he's persecuting them. All to get the "victim vote".

Grow the hell up.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that when Michelle's evicted, someone in the crowd has a massive banner saying,
    "Ben and Michelle siting in a tree
    k - i - s - s - i - n - g".
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Lilitu wrote: »
    I hope that when Michelle's evicted, someone in the crowd has a massive banner saying,

:D Evil.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coolio is harassing them though. :D

You can pretend it's not happening all you want but it won't alter the fact.
  • Options
    abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone tell me why Coolio and Terry (and Verne) can get on fine and dandy but Ben (was Michael Jackson's song about him?) and Michelle have to act like he's out to get them.

He made a joke about them being together, where he's from...guys and girls maybe don't have friendships like they do so he didn't understand, now they're just making out like he's persecuting them. All to get the "victim vote".

Grow the hell up.

Just what I was thinking Dish but didn't know how to say it! Where he is from, men and women have different relationships and can't understand a platonic one!!!

It's so sad really. Very animalistic.
  • Options
    vincentvangogovincentvangogo Posts: 1,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He made a joke about them being together,
    where he's from...guys and girls maybe don't have friendships like they do so he didn't understand, now they're just making out like he's persecuting them. All to get the "victim vote".

Grow the hell up.

But it's a cop-out for him to claim that he's only fooling around and then to say 'but I'm just telling the truth.'
  • Options
    The HatrackThe Hatrack Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilitu wrote: »

:D:D:D:D Sheer brilliance! :D:D:D