Games With The Most Foul Language To Date

fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,476
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does GTA V win? :D
Also what about others is there much in COD games?

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd think gta would win. Just some fux in cod and battlefield.
    Bf is actually quite funny at times with it. Erm....ive just spotted an enemy tank...and its a big fuxer
  • beemohbeemoh Posts: 7,073
    Forum Member
    There's a Guinness World Record for this. It used to be held by House Of The Dead: Overkill, but is now held by Mafia II.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    bulletstorm :D
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Hello Kitty's Magic Adventure should get a vote...
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    Hopefully, this tend towards foul language doesn't arrive in the Metal Gear Solid Series.

So many games ruined by foul language these days! :(
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    Hopefully, this tend towards foul language doesn't arrive in the Metal Gear Solid Series.

So many games ruined by foul language these days! :(

Like?
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the foul language is necessary for a game like GTA V. It just wouldn't have the same atmosphere if the main characters said things like 'Dude, I think we should go and pinch a car' and 'Prepare to be shot in the head my good fellow'. :)
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave3622 wrote: »
    I think the foul language is necessary for a game like GTA V. It just wouldn't have the same atmosphere if the main characters said things like 'Dude, I think we should go and pinch a car' and 'Prepare to be shot in the head my good fellow'. :)

Exactly, I don't think I have ever thought, Hmm that bad language is out of place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does GTA V win? :D
    Also what about others is there much in COD games?

Its a little over excessive. I May just mute the game to play it.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beemoh wrote: »
    There's a Guinness World Record for this. It used to be held by House Of The Dead: Overkill, but is now held by Mafia II.

I was going to suggest HOTD overkill. When I got a Wii, it was one of my first buys.
    Nice family session round the console. Cussing from the off.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave3622 wrote: »

Id say no its not necessary. Its ok for it sometimes but the prologue was a bit OTT. Even sleeping Dogs wasent that bad.
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id say that online COD is probably the worst. Personally i don't know anyone that's offended by bad language anymore. I often wonder though if I spoke to people in real life like i do on my xbox whether id still be alive :)
  • jwballjwball Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to suggest HOTD overkill. When I got a Wii, it was one of my first buys.
    Nice family session round the console. Cussing from the off.:o

Gone are the days of a light-hearted family film featuring animals or similar. Shooting zombies in the head, now that's more like it!
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most offensive is easily Custer Revenge from the 80s, you had to rape native Americans in it. Although thats not really swearing.

I think Rogue Warrior has to have the most swearing in it. Every other statement was eff this, eff that, suck me this and all sorts of crude nonsense. I think the only reason it hasnt been mentioned is that it was a huge failure and was panned by pretty much every reviewer and gamer who touched it, so it was never widespread.