100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Gawker blind items
    Which music honcho had to sleep with his male boss back in the day to get his start in the business and get a record deal?

Which performer announced to his record label that he's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder after going on a tear of unpredictable, smashing-up-equipment backstage rampages?"
  • peterden75peterden75 Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    Good point :D

Are you saying that Mr Angels and the small one had something going on?Then this is biggest load of BS I have ever heard.:D:D:D:D
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peterden75 wrote: »
    Are you saying that Mr Angels and the small one had something going on?Then this is biggest load of BS I have ever heard.:D:D:D:D

No, just more likely Mr Angels and the small one than Mr Angels and Mr X :eek: All DS speculation from long ago before my time :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    idiot_box wrote: »
    BBC chat show Friday night?

this one is really bugging me, any more clues anyone?
    Forum Member
    No, just more likely Mr Angels and the small one than Mr Angels and Mr X :eek: All DS speculation from long ago before my time :D

Ok thanks for that I am new to the site:)
    The small one is taken and not by Mr Angels;).

I do know that Mr Angels and Mr X had something going on in the 90s from a friend of mind behind the scenes.
    Forum Member
    lisa_joli wrote: »

Did you watch Graham Norton? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks for that I am new to the site:)
    The small one is taken and not by Mr Angels;).

I do know that Mr Angels and Mr X had something going on in the 90s from a friend of mind behind the scenes.

There you go Allie and Jane my instincts were right, there was something there. Maybe Mr X had a smaller ego in those days :p
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There you go Allie and Jane my instincts were right, there was something there. Maybe Mr X had a smaller ego in those days :p

That's not exactly proof.

I could post on here that Mr X was one doing the other male on Idol's panel all through his stint on Idol... SOME people would choose to believe it, some would assume it is what is it.. bullshit. :p
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Erm, well Im still not going to be convinced by two unsubstantiated claims. Ive never seen a single shred of evidence that would put these two together - and this is the very first time any indication of them being together has ever cropped up. Throughout the LEGENDARY DS Triangle years, where Mr Angels sexual dalliances were microscopically dissected by many :D not a whisper ever arose about him and Mr X. Im still not buying it. Sounds like someone is trying to create their own rumour or a new DS legend!
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    That's not exactly proof.

I could post on here that Mr X was one doing the other male on Idol's panel all through his stint on Idol... SOME people would choose to believe it, some would assume it is what is it.. bullshit. :p
    Agreed well said. But are you saying the rumour about Mr X and The Dawg wasnt true then? :D:D
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lisa_joli wrote: »
    Sherlock and Watson ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »

Agreed well said. But are you saying the rumour about Mr X and The Dawg wasnt true then? :D:D

No, I heard it it was a rumour to mask up Mr X and Mr pop Leprechaun :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not exactly proof.I could post on here that Mr X was one doing the other male on Idol's panel all through his stint on Idol... SOME people would choose to believe it, some would assume it is what is it.. bullshit. :p

Somehow i don't think we are ever going to have proof about Mr X alleged daliances :D I doubt evidence exists. He is very private and discreet ;) That dosen't make it a lie though :o. Might have to agree to disagree on this one girls :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I heard it it was a rumour to mask up Mr X and Mr pop Leprechaun :D

Nah, Mr X is too old for Mr pop Leprechaun > he likes em young ( allegedly ) ;):p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow i don't think we are ever going to have proof about Mr X alleged daliances :D I doubt evidence exists. He is very private and discreet ;) That dosen't make it a lie though :o. Might have to agree to disagree on this one girls :p

Thing is, it's a bit weird how after all this time no one mentioned it them ALL OF A SUDDEN 2 posters with barely any other posts between them come on backing each other up.. Likely story.

I'd bet my Chihuahua on both posters being the same person on a wind up.

I'm not about to go around telling you and anyone else what or what not to believe but Mr X and Mr Angels seems as likely, to me, as Mr X and Mr Dawg.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, Mr X is too old for Mr pop Leprechaun > he likes em young ( allegedly ) ;):p:D

Oh I meant Mr X and Mr Pop Leprechaun were at it in the 80s when Mr X was in his late 20s;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, it's a bit weird how after all this time no one mentioned it them ALL OF A SUDDEN 2 posters with barely any other posts between them come on backing each other up.. Likely story.

I'd bet my Chihuahua on both posters being the same person on a wind up.I'm not about to go around telling you and anyone else what or what not to believe but Mr X and Mr Angels seems as likely, to me, as Mr X and Mr Dawg.:)

:eek: i see what you are saying but is it possible to have two user accounts on DS :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: i see what you are saying but is it possible to have two user accounts on DS :confused:

Yeah I guess so, if you have two different email addresses.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can have as many accounts as you have email addresses. Its not hard to have several accounts - in theory you arent meant to but unless the mods analyse the IP address of every poster, it cant be enforced.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can have as many accounts as you have email addresses. Its not hard to have several accounts - in theory you arent meant to but unless the mods analyse the IP address of every poster, it cant be enforced.

oh thanks, i thought they did check the IP address, maybe not then :o
    Forum Member
    Erm, well Im still not going to be convinced by two unsubstantiated claims. Ive never seen a single shred of evidence that would put these two together - and this is the very first time any indication of them being together has ever cropped up. Throughout the LEGENDARY DS Triangle years, where Mr Angels sexual dalliances were microscopically dissected by many :D not a whisper ever arose about him and Mr X. Im still not buying it. Sounds like someone is trying to create their own rumour or a new DS legend!

I am not backing the other person as I am referring to the past as my friend worked with them in the early 90s and this person I trust and believe is telling the truth.
    I have no idea if anything is going on between them now :confused:
    Forum Member

I have definitely heard about that through the grapevine;)
    I have heard two conflicting stories about the marriage 1] she turns a blind eye to it and 2] they are swingers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not backing the other person as I am referring to the past as my friend worked with them in the early 90s and this person I trust and believe is telling the truth.
    I have no idea if anything is going on between them now :confused:

Well my friend that works backstage at Idol told me all about Mr X and Mr Dwag. they'd go at it with Mr Idol Host watching. Thats how they liked it apparently. And I have no reason to doubt my friend either cos like you, I trust my friend.
    Forum Member
    Well my friend that works backstage at Idol told me all about Mr X and Mr Dwag. they'd go at it with Mr Idol Host watching. Thats how they liked it apparently. And I have no reason to doubt my friend either cos like you, I trust my friend.

:eek: I thought Mr X would have better taste:D
    but that would sound like something Mr X would be into from what I heard from my friend what he got up to in hotel rooms.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but that would sound like something Mr X would be into from what I heard from my friend what he got up to in hotel rooms.:)

And on that note I'm gonna borrow an expression from the First half of your user name Peter Jones in his Dragons's Den and say "I'm out" - I'm bored.

FYI I have a good idea which regular poster you are in disguise and you're as bad as your other username is for their lame info from "friends" of yours...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: could you be more specific without getting the thread pulled :o
    Of course we wouldn't believe it without proof or evidence :rolleyes: but my curiosity has got the better of me :p
This discussion has been closed.