X FACTOR 2013 Official Spoiler Thread! (OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Comments

• aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds interesting, we didn't see much of her yesterday, what point in the show is Mel supposed to be on and how long is she shown for?
    Shelly is a lock for the live shows I think.

She's sort of in the middle - apparently she has a bit of a sob story - her family are losing their house or something? Her audition is about 5 minutes.

(I'm relaying information from someone whos watched the show already so i hope it doesnt get changed about :p)
  • TobyCYTobyCY Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    AcerBen wrote: »
    Is Zoe in the overs the Welsh Zoe that was on Xtra Factor last night? Not sure how old she was.

No she is 19.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the final 24 posted on this thread one hundred percent correct, or just based on rumours?
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the final 24 posted on this thread one hundred percent correct, or just based on rumours?

It's 100% correct I think as it comes from people who were at the bootcamp sessions.

Also, anyone know if it's definitely Shelley Lewis who makes JH and not Shelley Smith who was shown this weekend?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    She's sort of in the middle - apparently she has a bit of a sob story - her family are losing their house or something? Her audition is about 5 minutes.

(I'm relaying information from someone whos watched the show already so i hope it doesnt get changed about :p)

Thanks for the info. :) Glad that she is getting solid airtime this season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    It's 100% correct I think as it comes from people who were at the bootcamp sessions.

Also, anyone know if it's definitely Shelley Lewis who makes JH and not Shelley Smith who was shown this weekend?

Shelley Lewis is shelley smith.... She used Lewis as a stage name
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caroline flack ‏@carolineflack1 7 Sep

Off for more judges houses tomorrow! Niiiiiiiight ✈

This must mean the groups judges houses are being wrapped up or have finished by now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caroline flack ‏@carolineflack1 4m

Hi jet lag.. Meet hangover... Hi hangover meet jet lag... You two are gonna get on GREAT!

Looks like groups judges houses are done.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This must mean the groups judges houses are being wrapped up or have finished by now?

Theyre off to NYC for Garys jh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Theyre off to NYC for Garys jh.

Ignore my last post I wasn't thinking. :o
    Didn't read the part about Caroline saying the was flying out the following day. :p
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this is the updated list, now that we know Rielle isn't the girl we thought she was:

sounds intriguing... :o:p
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    sounds intriguing... :o:p

Its not that exciting!

When Boot Camp ended, someone posted a picture of the top six girls but nobody knew anything about two of the girls, other than they were named Hannah and Reilly.

In the first audition show, a girl named Reilly Carrington was briefly shown getting through and most people assumed she was the girl in the Top 6, but then Relley C auditioned and we knew that she was the actual "Reilly" - the reports from Boot Camp had just gotten her name slightly wrong!
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    The winner of X Factor 2013: Melanie McCabe.

Purely speculation of course. But IMO it's looking very likely she's their current plan A and here's why:

She'd not have come back without VERY good reason, I know this for a fact. It would have taken a phone call from the producers pretty much guaranteeing her a place in the live shows. Seriously.

She's been given not only significant airtime, but also the camera angles, her story, dress code, it's all spot on to help her connect with the public. Notice how people are reacting differently to her? Mel is just the same girl she was last year, but the producers know exactly what they're doing and they're making a big effort to ensure she connects.

Here's the really interesting point; she's Irish and the Irish are extraordinarily patriotic. Quigg for example was top of the voting polls week after week, for no reason other than because he was Irish. Now couple this with the fact Melanie has a sensational voice and is very pretty and likeable, the Irish will be voting in their masses.

Of course, the producers know this, and if they're allowing her to be in the live shows, which I am fairly confident they are, they know they'd have a very hard time getting her out of the contest, therefore I can only conclude that she is their plan A. My money is on Mel.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Purely speculation of course. But IMO it's looking very likely she's their current plan A and here's why:

She'd not have come back without VERY good reason, I know this for a fact. It would have taken a phone call from the producers pretty much guaranteeing her a place in the live shows. Seriously.

She's been given not only significant airtime, but also the camera angles, her story, dress code, it's all spot on to help her connect with the public. Notice how people are reacting differently to her? Mel is just the same girl she was last year, but the producers know exactly what they're doing and they're making a big effort to ensure she connects.

Here's the really interesting point; she's Irish and the Irish are extraordinarily patriotic. Quigg for example was top of the voting polls week after week, for no reason other than because he was Irish. Now couple this with the fact Melanie has a sensational voice and is very pretty and likeable, the Irish will be voting in their masses.

Of course, the producers know this, and if they're allowing her to be in the live shows, which I am fairly confident they are, they know they'd have a very hard time getting her out of the contest, therefore I can only conclude that she is their plan A. My money is on Mel.

And the moon is made of blue cheese. what a load of rubbish.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

I hope so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But the year Eoghan was in it,you couldnt vote from Ireland,I know because I loved JLS that year and couldnt vote for them.Irish voting came in the year Mary Byrne was in
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has no star quality though, if she makes lives, she'll be out by Week 5
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with Kevin!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Pfft, you'll see! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with Kevin!

http://theferkel.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/funny-soon-meme-black-cat.jpg
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Judging by Caroline Flacks Instagram pictures, they're in New York right now.
  • mgiudamgiuda Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish Lydia Lucy made it :( She had potential to be great. Whole package
  • sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame isn't it. She went to the same school as District 3 and Sam Callahan - who's on next week! She's been doing this since she was 10!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointing that next of kin do not even make judges houses. The best band shown so far.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rough Copy will defintley make the live shows even if it's just two of them now . I'm sure between Brick City Kingsland and The new girl group though .