X FACTOR 2013 Official Spoiler Thread! (OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK)

124»

Comments

• unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rough Copy will defintley make the live shows even if it's just two of them now . I'm sure between Brick City Kingsland and The new girl group though .

I'm fairly certain the final three groups is Brick City,Kingsland and the new girl group. The rumours about Rough Copy only came about because someone assumed Derry Mensah was tweeting about Rough Copy when he was actually tweeting about Brick City
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mgiuda wrote: »
    I wish Lydia Lucy made it :( She had potential to be great. Whole package

I am not up to date with all episodes she was the best act I had seen
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Rough Copy will defintley make the live shows even if it's just two of them now . I'm sure between Brick City Kingsland and The new girl group though .

Why just 2 of rough copy? Whats happend?
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why just 2 of rough copy? Whats happend?

visa?
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain the final three groups is Brick City,Kingsland and the new girl group. The rumours about Rough Copy only came about because someone assumed Derry Mensah was tweeting about Rough Copy when he was actually tweeting about Brick City

I think you are right :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The winner of X Factor 2013: Melanie McCabe.

Purely speculation of course. But IMO it's looking very likely she's their current plan A and here's why:

She'd not have come back without VERY good reason, I know this for a fact. It would have taken a phone call from the producers pretty much guaranteeing her a place in the live shows. Seriously.

She's been given not only significant airtime, but also the camera angles, her story, dress code, it's all spot on to help her connect with the public. Notice how people are reacting differently to her? Mel is just the same girl she was last year, but the producers know exactly what they're doing and they're making a big effort to ensure she connects.

Here's the really interesting point; she's Irish and the Irish are extraordinarily patriotic. Quigg for example was top of the voting polls week after week, for no reason other than because he was Irish. Now couple this with the fact Melanie has a sensational voice and is very pretty and likeable, the Irish will be voting in their masses.

Of course, the producers know this, and if they're allowing her to be in the live shows, which I am fairly confident they are, they know they'd have a very hard time getting her out of the contest, therefore I can only conclude that she is their plan A. My money is on Mel.

This all sounds great but the year Eoghan was in you couldnt vote from Ireland.I am Irish and loved JLS that year but couldnt vote.Voting didnt come in for Ireland till the year One Direction were in