Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    20! So 20 hours of Monday Night Wars!? WOWZERS!

PUNK won't look at my drawing now I bet after Hollie was being mean about him and I didn't realised he could probably see my equally mean replies. >:(:(:D

Hey it wasn't my fault you don't understand twitter lol! Anyway I told you last night, he's probably too busy trying to find the toys he threw out of him pram to look at twitter you will be fine lol.

And yeah it's supposed to be 20 hours of MNW!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Raj_91 wrote: »
    Haha that was great :D.

I think it's 20 episodes of MNW, I might be wrong though lol. :D

Haha, she was being mean to Del Rio too. Punk probably missed it, people tweet the likes of AJ Lee and Punk constantly, keep an eye on his twitter, as soon as he tweets, quickly send it again. :D

I wasn't being mean to Del Rio, I was saying that my pooch is going nowhere near him! That's not mean.
  • Options
    Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't being mean to Del Rio, I was saying that my pooch is going nowhere near him! That's not mean.

Didn't you call him Bore Rio loll but then his character is super boring. :D
    Lol, I meant a WM match between your pooch and his chihuahua lol :D.
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, neither has Hogan, NJPW, Fernando Alonso, KANE.............

............................that makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad PANDA!. :cry:

TBH I'm not really expecting any replies back from any of them anyway. I'm still shocked Devitt added my pic to his faves. :o

I mean Devitt obviously can see that the pWo is the way forward and wants in. :cool:

Yeah pWo is awesome and is better than BOliEVA in Eva. :p
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    I think it's 20 episodes of MNW, I might be wrong though lol. :D

Haha, she was being mean to Del Rio too. Punk probably missed it, people tweet the likes of AJ Lee and Punk constantly, keep an eye on his twitter, as soon as he tweets, quickly send it again. :D

That is a lot of goodness then thanks! :D

She's mean to everyone! I'll just keep sending it till he gives in. :D Then say Oi stop nicking KENTA's moves you punk!
    Hey it wasn't my fault you don't understand twitter lol! Anyway I told you last night, he's probably too busy trying to find the toys he threw out of him pram to look at twitter you will be fine lol.

And yeah it's supposed to be 20 hours of MNW!

WOW 20 HRS! I loved the other MNW doc so I can't wait for this then! Thanks. :)

Yeah well I am new to Twitter so you could of been more helpful!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's mean to everyone! I'll just keep sending it till he gives in. :D Then say Oi stop nicking KENTA's moves you punk!

Haha it sure is :D

This time you'll get the shovel, good luck. :D
    Lmao ha, if Punk see's that he'll probably block you, I remember a while ago, he was on a roll, blocking a lot of people.:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha it sure is :D

This time you'll get the shovel, good luck. :D
    Lmao ha, if Punk see's that he'll probably block you, I remember a while ago, he was on a roll, blocking a lot of people.:o:D

I hope it's the gold shovel. If I'm going to get buried then I'd rather go out in style. :p

Oh so you can block people on there. At least he knows how to unlike some on here. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember AJ Lee on Twitter didn't have any activity from WrestleMania 30 on the 6th of April till May the 30th.

At least she's more active on there now. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

WOW 20 HRS! I loved the other MNW doc so I can't wait for this then! Thanks. :)

Yeah well I am new to Twitter so you could of been more helpful!

Didn't the fact that you used my @ and I could see it make you think that using Punk's would also have the possibility he could you muppet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't you call him Bore Rio loll but then his character is super boring. :D
    Lol, I meant a WM match between your pooch and his chihuahua lol :D.

Well he is boring, Bore Rio is his name lol. I would say it here so why not where he has the possibility of seeing it lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's the gold shovel. If I'm going to get buried then I'd rather go out in style. :p

Oh so you can block people on there. At least he knows how to unlike some on here. ;-)

Loll at going out in style with the gold shovel. :D

Haha! Hey Colt CaPanda, how you doing? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment I'm more bored of the Sheamus vs Del Rio matches than Del Rio himself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't the fact that you used my @ and I could see it make you think that using Punk's would also have the possibility he could you muppet!

I had no idea what I was doing and I was drunk on Chocolate Milkshake. Yeah that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    Loll at going out in style with the gold shovel. :D

Haha! Hey Colt CaPanda, how you doing? :D

:D

Stop breaking the 4th wall! :p
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    At the moment I'm more bored of the Sheamus vs Del Rio matches than Del Rio himself.

They should use their matches to torture people or get confessions from criminals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he is boring, Bore Rio is his name lol. I would say it here so why not where he has the possibility of seeing it lol.

Haha, true true! :D
    "Hey, guess what, you suck!" *Hollie blocked by a majority of wrestlers* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember AJ Lee on Twitter didn't have any activity from WrestleMania 30 on the 6th of April till May the 30th.

At least she's more active on there now. :)

How did you remember that PDS. :o. You have good memory. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Both are just boooorinnggg! :D
    :D

Stop breaking the 4th wall! :p

Lmao! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha, true true! :D
    "Hey, guess what, you suck!" *Hollie blocked by a majority of wrestlers* :D

Lol let's be honest, they ain't reading my tweets I'm fine lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both are just boooorinnggg! :D

I felt sorry for Lance Storm in that match but Austin was right in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did you remember that PDS. :o. You have good memory. :D

:D;-)

I follow AJ Lee on Twitter.

Congrats on post 2000 Raj.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol let's be honest, they ain't reading my tweets I'm fine lol

Haha, you never know, never say never! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt sorry for Lance Storm in that match but Austin was right in my opinion.

Yeah, I get ya, I felt sorry for both. That video was just to describe how I feel about Sheamus and Del Rio lol. :D
    :D;-)

I follow AJ Lee on Twitter.

Congrats on post 2000 Raj.

Haha, thanks dude. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm trying to think of some wrestlers who I don't like and try piss them off on Twitter. Hmmmmmmmmm......................
    :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to think of some wrestlers who I don't like and try piss them off on Twitter. Hmmmmmmmmm......................
    :p

Heel Panda at it again! :cool::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I get ya, I felt sorry for both. That video was just to describe how I feel about Sheamus and Del Rio lol. :D

I was hoping Dolph Ziggler would beat Alberto Del Rio on Raw when I heard the winner was going to face Sheamus this week. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Heel Panda at it again! :cool::D
    Panda how about Eva Marie.

:blush: Sorry Raj.

Eva it is. Poor girl..........................
This discussion has been closed.