HO - Brendan's Abuse

IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok just a question, who actually knows that Seamus sexually abused Brendan? Or even, who knows that Seamus used to beat him?

I can remember Brendan telling Walker, and the reveal that Nana Flo knew about it the whole time. But who else?

Cheers :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Them two and Ste also knows he beat him.. Not too sure if Ste knows about the sexual abuse though
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    94ir wrote: »
    Them two and Ste also knows he beat him.. Not too sure if Ste knows about the sexual abuse though

That's the impression I got from the other night, that Ste didn't know.

So no one else knows?
  • Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know it was only Walker and Nana who knew. I want him to confide in Cheryl but I don't think she'd believe him.
  • modeyinkmodeyink Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only Walker knows about the sexual abuse. His nan knew but she's dead now.

Ste knows about the violence, and Mitzeee to some extent.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Auds77 wrote: »
    As far as I know it was only Walker and Nana who knew. I want him to confide in Cheryl but I don't think she'd believe him.

Brendan is unlikly to tell anyone, so I hope walker blurts it in the pub, so everyone will know what a snake his dad really is,
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Brendan is unlikly to tell anyone, so I hope walker blurts it in the pub, so everyone will know what a snake his dad really is,
    I really hope he doesn't. Brendan would hate the whole world to know about it, and I think he has suffered enough. Cheryl needs to know and Ste needs to know, but that's it.
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    modeyink wrote: »
    Only Walker knows about the sexual abuse. His nan knew but she's dead now.

Ste knows about the violence, and Mitzeee to some extent.

What does Mitzeee know about?

I agree though, Brendan is unlikely to tell anyone, except perhaps Ste. I doubt he would tell Cheryl as she seems to worship Seamus
    Forum Member
    What does Mitzeee know about?

I agree though, Brendan is unlikely to tell anyone, except perhaps Ste. I doubt he would tell Cheryl as she seems to worship Seamus
    Mitzeee asked Brendan if his father was ever violent and he said 'Sometimes.' That's about all she knows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    I really want someone to discover it but I wonder if it's a bit too much for tea time tv?
    I felt like Hollyoaks Later dealt with it really well but they seem to be restricted with what they can do with it now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually can't recall how Walker knows, how did he find out?
    Forum Member
    Brendan told him, sitting on the beach, after he had killed Nana Flo. Then he said he had never told anyone before.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Brendan told him. They were sitting on the beach
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I can't remember the words he used at all. I must try and find that scene.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I can't remember the words he used at all. I must try and find that scene.

I remember him saying 'my dad abused me' ....I think that was what he said to Walker.

I loved Walker!! He's coming back isn't he?
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I remember him saying 'my dad abused me' ....I think that was what he said to Walker.

I loved Walker!! He's coming back isn't he?
    Yes, that's exactly what he said.

I don't know if it's been officially stated that he's coming back, but I'm sure he will be back for Brendan's exit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Yes, that's exactly what he said.

I don't know if it's been officially stated that he's coming back, but I'm sure he will be back for Brendan's exit.

Yeh :) Is Emmett definately leaving?
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Yeh :) Is Emmett definately leaving?
    Again, it hasn't been officially announced, but I think it's pretty much an open secret that he is. :(
  • LittleNothingLittleNothing Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsEBarlow wrote: »
    I really want someone to discover it but I wonder if it's a bit too much for tea time tv?
    I felt like Hollyoaks Later dealt with it really well but they seem to be restricted with what they can do with it now.

I wouldn't think so. Hollyoaks has covered the issue before. Mandy was raped by her father and also the fall out from Luke's rape was covered pretty candidly in the tea time show.