Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on the last push for Drederick Tatum and the Coliseum, any spare or excess eggs that could be chucked my way (Nolan_Deckard) would be hugely appreciated!
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been had by the pesky egg hider as well. There have been 1 or 2 eggs that I just couldn't find, even if I made everything transparent. Think they must disappear after a while if they're not picked up.
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Sent you an invite nolan. Got few eggs to give.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Accepted, thanks alot!
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Ok. Done for now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks a tonne!
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ill throw some your way tomorrow Nolan
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am at 8250 snakes, think it is possible to get to 10,000 in the last day?
  • blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this just another one of those 'Crime City' games that require no skill or strategy - just patience and/or a credit card? I know that any game that involves leveling can get addictive but seriously, it's not worth spending your time on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this just another one of those 'Crime City' games that require no skill or strategy - just patience and/or a credit card? I know that any game that involves leveling can get addictive but seriously, it's not worth spending your time on.

Pretty much.
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As a Simpson's fan I love it -lots of in jokes and tie ins to the show.

As noted on other posts it's also fun trying to design something aesthetically pleasing.

You could argue that there's a strategic element too; e.g. how best to accumulate cash/XP.

I've not spent any cash on it though and don't intend to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    As a Simpson's fan I love it -lots of in jokes and tie ins to the show.

As noted on other posts it's also fun trying to design something aesthetically pleasing.

You could argue that there's a strategic element too; e.g. how best to accumulate cash/XP.

I've not spent any cash on it though and don't intend to.

And you managed to get all prizes? Did you have a egg buddy? I been on daily and only got to bear chest willie
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you managed to get all prizes? Did you have a egg buddy? I been on daily and only got to bear chest willie

I finished building the motel this morning. I didn't have a dedicated buddy, but I have a load of you on here plus guys from my work - 20 + people in total.

I also made sure I assigned snake related tasks to anyone that could do them and watched the snake rocks for the second the four hours elapsed.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    I finished building the motel this morning. I didn't have a dedicated buddy, but I have a load of you on here plus guys from my work - 20 + people in total.

I also made sure I assigned snake related tasks to anyone that could do them and watched the snake rocks for the second the four hours elapsed.

I did the same. Found myself making a mental note of when the snakes would be ready lol.

I hope they give us some reward when whacking day finishes. After all the effort I've put in I feel I deserve it!
  • LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Has anyone here won the big prize on the scratch cards? So far the biggest amount I have won is 2500 and that has only happened a couple of times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won 10,000 once. Most of the time I just get 350 and 500 though.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've won it a few times, always seems to be when I'm far off the money to build something
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any one with spare 1500 eggs?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not spent a penny on it so far, and don't intend to.

I enjoy the quest dialogue and situations between the characters and the ability to design my own Springfield and see how it compares to others.

Thanks all to helped me hit 10,000. I have a few spare eggs (only 40) but if someone wants them they are welcome to them!
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Letham wrote: »
    Has anyone here won the big prize on the scratch cards? So far the biggest amount I have won is 2500 and that has only happened a couple of times.
    same here.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a hundred eggs to spare. I need 200 to complete the 3rd prize as I as only started a few days ago. Thank user name is doh454. I have had some eggs from S. Elliot who I need to thank. Just left you a few.:)
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Attempt 2 at

'thank god whacking day is over!'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it still going please send me some egg
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it still going please send me some egg

I can give you a few. I left you some this morning btw.
  • Tush_91Tush_91 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I have a hundred eggs to spare. I need 200 to complete the 3rd prize as I as only started a few days ago. Thank user name is doh454. I have had some eggs from S. Elliot who I need to thank. Just left you a few.:)

I'll give you some I have 400 left.