Options

Thinking of spashingout on a N93

jwar1976jwar1976 Posts: 424
Forum Member
Hi all, I currently own a Nokia 6280 on contract till Jan 2008, but due to holidays and weddings next year I have decided to splashout on a sim free phone summin like the N93 as it has a 3.2mp camera and excellent quality video recording, I know the N95 is dueout soon which has a 5mp camera but I just dunno which decent phone to buy, has anyone got some suggestions.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    N93 is very nice for photos and quality of video, as ive not actually seen an n95 then i cant really comment but from what i have read it sounds good
  • Options
    KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Have a look at the sharp 903, its pretty similar to the n93 and has been out alot earlier and still has the 3.2mp camera. Ive got the 903 at the mo and its really good but a bit big tbh. Im getting the N95 in March cause it looks like a awsome phone, i cant wait to get my hands on it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mate at works got n93, fantastic video quality, photos very good but battery life sucks especialy if you using the video camera/mp3 player and games ect, i bit bulky too in my opion but i like the concept
  • Options
    blackmagicblackmagic Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get the N95 if you want the best of the best. Fantastic smartphone with a lot of features, e.g. 5MP camera, wi-fi, but is apparently quite bulky and large.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    From what I have seen, the N95 is not much different in size to the N80, slightly longer but thinner. N93 is on 3 now aswell. My contract is up between March and May, hopefully the N95 will be out on schedule!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    I'm planning on getting the N93 on a vodafone 12 month contract, with the idea being i'll upgrade to the N95 in a years time! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    n95 will have built in GPS so no more bluetooth device to go wrong. Built in Sat Nav - got to love it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D Won't that make the keys all sticky?