Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Amy was wonderful on Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night
  • Options
    sterock85sterock85 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    4th of July video is supposed to be coming out today. Not sure what time though.
  • Options
    coollistcoollist Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    sterock85 wrote: »
    4th of July video is supposed to be coming out today. Not sure what time though.

I'm on the lookout for that too - post a link on here if you get it first
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the video, love her voice, just love her! She's amazing. Shame the UK underrates her. I just wish she got a spot on a high profile show for a performance be it X Factor or Strictly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love the video - gives me goosebumps
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ferchoamy wrote: »

Thank you for the link from the other side of the world - fantastic
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Amy was wonderful on Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night

Yes she was.

She's somebody that I really want to like (musically, I think she's lovely as a person) but I just can't get into her music.

I'll try and find some more of it tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Yes she was.

She's somebody that I really want to like (musically, I think she's lovely as a person) but I just can't get into her music.

I'll try and find some more of it tomorrow.

You'll love it - all of it. She's also wonderful live helped by the fact she has so many upbeat songs.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    why are none of these singles getting EP releases on iTunes or even a physical single?? I love Amy, but it's really hard to support her when she isn't realising anything :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    why are none of these singles getting EP releases on iTunes or even a physical single?? I love Amy, but it's really hard to support her when she isn't realising anything :(

Her third single of her new album has just been released but Amy gets very little airplay in the UK - have no idea why
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Listening to some tracks from this album. Not bad. :) You can really hear her accent on some of the songs too. That's rare, most people sing with an affected American accent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Listening to some tracks from this album. Not bad. :) You can really hear her accent on some of the songs too. That's rare, most people sing with an affected American accent.

i totally agree, this is what makes Amy Unique compared to other singers. i love this album. i really hope she tours again soon as i can't wait to hear this album performed live :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love how every song tugs at your emotions. I defy anyone not to cry at "Left that body long ago " or smile at " Life in a beautiful Light" Theres not a song on there that doesn't have an emotional pull.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how every song tugs at your emotions. I defy anyone not to cry at "Left that body long ago " or smile at " Life in a beautiful Light" Theres not a song on there that doesn't have an emotional pull.

Fully agree, its a brilliant album and touches the heart which is so important to me when it comes to music. I just have no time for music that dont touch me inside:) One reason why I just dont get anything out of the majority of chart pop music, its totally souless
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    i totally agree, this is what makes Amy Unique compared to other singers. i love this album. i really hope she tours again soon as i can't wait to hear this album performed live :)

if you didn't already know she is touring the UK this week. the tour is a sell out but you can pick tickets up on beau :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saw her in Nottingham - absolutely amazing - must be the best live act out there. Saw Bruce Springsteen in Berlin earlier in the year - thought no one could touch that - but Amy blew him out the water