if any1 has seen the leaked script of Deep Breath answer somthing without spoiling it

13»

Comments

• johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    adams66 wrote: »
    Except they did leak out, and plenty of people have read them and the BBC is furious and the Who production team have worked their butts off to try to close down places where the scripts have been uploaded. Believe what you like, but it's not poppycock. It actually happened.

I would have much respect for the BBC team if it turns out that these scripts are elaborately-staged fakes. I don't think that's the case at all, but one can dream...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    Perhaps Davey meant the scripts had deliberately been released and the Beeb planted the story on their own news site - willingly sacrificing the integrity of their news division in a carefully constructed PR campaign to raise the profile of the new series

After all we know Moffat lies :D

Well I wouldnt put it past the BBC to do a underhanded tactic just to get more publicity for the new series.
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    R.E. Title Sequence...
    A new title sequence will be used for next series, inspired by BillyDaKid's "Original Concept" video on youtube (the one with the fobwatch/ clocks theme. We know this as he is credited in one of the scripts, under graphics ".. based on an idea by"

Interesting :)
  • John_Smith62John_Smith62 Posts: 48
    Forum Member

It is - so much so that I posted it in the main spoiler thread a couple of days ago :)
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is - so much so that I posted it in the main spoiler thread a couple of days ago :)

And what about those people who do not wish to enter the main spoiler thread? They're allowed to see minor details like this too.
  • jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R.E. Title Sequence...
    A new title sequence will be used for next series, inspired by BillyDaKid's "Original Concept" video on youtube (the one with the fobwatch/ clocks theme. We know this as he is credited in one of the scripts, under graphics ".. based on an idea by"

if what i saw of the concept by Billydakid is the new sequance but with a BBC spin on it then i think it will be pretty epic! although i dont know if ill like the vortex looking like it did in that video if they are changing that aswell :/ i prefer the old CE/DT Blue vortex but im sure ill grow to like the new one if one appears :)
  • John_Smith62John_Smith62 Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    And what about those people who do not wish to enter the main spoiler thread? They're allowed to see minor details like this too.

Not saying you can't post it here, only that this is old news that was posted a few days ago. I've spent the last couple of days trying to get some kind of reaction from Xandercom :p
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not saying you can't post it here, only that this is old news that was posted a few days ago. I've spent the last couple of days trying to get some kind of reaction from Xandercom :p

Oh I see, very sorry! Yeah, I can't wait to see what he thinks!
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xandercom is believed to be dead and he must let the world think that he is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzMSfaNXYZg#t=0m11s
    Xandercom, yesterday.
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have much respect for the BBC team if it turns out that these scripts are elaborately-staged fakes. I don't think that's the case at all, but one can dream...

I've actually read them (I couldn't help myself) and honestly if episode 4 is a fake it bloody well shouldn't be.

Reading the opening to Ep1 though I must admit I was like... is this real??

Having read them I can honestly say I'm even more excited to watch season 8 now. Ep1 in the cinema in Sydney - bring it on!