32 Lifetimes

QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
Legend :D

Comments

• BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    But he will never be as big as Brad Pitt aka James Jordan;-)
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QueenPixie wrote: »
    Legend :D

i feel bad for him as i really think he believes that misguided mumbojumbo. Bet his new girlfriend was the instigator of that 32 past lives as a way to guarantee her position
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I could think was, do we have to listen to this woowoo crap when the highlight shows are so short, surely there was something else the could have shown us ... was that really a highlight?

Have to say, though, that James' face sort of made up for it :D
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    i feel bad for him as i really think he believes that misguided mumbojumbo. Bet his new girlfriend was the instigator of that 32 past lives as a way to guarantee her position

Just because you don't believe in it, doesn't make it "mumbojumbo." There's a good portion of the world that believes as Gary does.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    the dates he gave matched up too. thats all i;m saying ;)
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Each to their own. I wouldn't say something was mumbo jumbo just because I don't happen to believe in it. I don't think anyone can rule anything out without knowing all the facts & who of us has the complete facts about anything? ;)
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    best answer ever
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    He's clearly insane but at least he's staggeringly knowledgeable with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    best answer ever

If you mean me, then thank you! :)

Please post again, I think you need to given your post count is stuck on 666 :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Just because you don't believe in it, doesn't make it "mumbojumbo." There's a good portion of the world that believes as Gary does.

And a lot of them were Cleopatra and Napoleon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    yep, 32 lifetimes.

and batshit crazy in every one of them :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    All I could think was, do we have to listen to this woowoo crap when the highlight shows are so short, surely there was something else the could have shown us ... was that really a highlight?

We need to hear it because we need to properly understand this contestant in order to make any kind of judgement about them.

Whether we then personally consider it woowoo, or psychological problems, or spiritual experiences, or whotnot, is then a related side issue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    Each to their own. I wouldn't say something was mumbo jumbo just because I don't happen to believe in it. I don't think anyone can rule anything out without knowing all the facts & who of us has the complete facts about anything? ;)

I have all the facts at my disposal regarding reincarnation.
    There are no facts.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    And a lot of them were Cleopatra and Napoleon.

:D:D:D:D:D so true, they were never bog cleaners or shop assistants were they :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need to hear it because we need to understand this contestant in order to make any kind of judgement about them.

Whether we then personally consider it woowoo, or psychological problems, or spiritual experiences, or whotnot, is then a related side issue.

Plus I think even BB Producers realize they have exhausted the Kellie storyline & the others topic of conversations are pretty damned boring to almost non existent. I don't think I have ever heard so many conversations that are really about nothing! :)
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Well I laughed out loud. The look on James's face was hilarious. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are no facts.

Always one smart ass that thinks he knows everything :D
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It brought to mind a scene from Bull Durham, where Kevin Costner's character asks Susan Sarandon why people always say they were somebody famous in a past life rather than Joe Schmoe from down the road, or wtte :D
  • StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »

I think the clip sums up exactly how James operates. He knew exactly what he was doing when he said he didn't understand and wanted Gary to explain further and then just walked off.

James think he's giving Gary enough rope to hang himself. Except most intelligent people can see through James and he's digging his own hole!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the clip sums up exactly how James operates. He knew exactly what he was doing when he said he didn't understand and wanted Gary to explain further and then just walked off.

James think he's giving Gary enough rope to hang himself. Except most intelligent people can see through James and he's digging his own hole!

Agreed! Leslie is doing the same thing too!!
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »

how do you know i dont believe in reincarnation? The mumbojumbo is clearly his illusions of grandeur that someone fed him when he was hypnotized.

i said more in other threads. This site has too much duplication, everyone wants their own top post it seems/ no continuity
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are no facts.

What's a fact? I mean, I believe that Antarctica is there, though I've never seen it. I'm taking the word of people who have. I really have no proof that there's anything outside my door until I open it up.

Do you feel the same about religion? Is it all"mumbojumbo" too?
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member

I would not knock people's religion, even if I personally think it is nonsense. However, what Gary was talking about isn't religion, it's the past life regression rubbish that is peddled by certain people preying on others for financial gain.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    What's a fact? I mean, I believe that Antarctica is there, though I've never seen it. I'm taking the word of people who have. I really have no proof that there's anything outside my door until I open it up.

Do you feel the same about religion? Is it all"mumbojumbo" too?

I think you fundamentally misunderstand the concept of proof.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how do you know i dont believe in reincarnation? The mumbojumbo is clearly his illusions of grandeur that someone fed him when he was hypnotized.

i said more in other threads. This site has too much duplication, everyone wants their own top post it seems/ no continuity

To your first point about "illusions of grandeur" that is your opinion which you are welcome to. To your second point, don't complain about DS being a site of duplication when YOU admit to posting this same thing on another thread!!!

Clearly it is people like you who are doing the duplication, duh!! :D