Ian Wright....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
Forum Member
✭✭
I used to like Ian Wright, but his obsession about blaming the women when a footballer cheats on his partner is unbelievable www..digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a204815/ian-wright-maybe-cheryl-is-at-fault.html

He tries to blame Cheryl’s career and the reason Ashley cheated was because he was lonely – FFS another thick sh*t footballer defending another! The only thing Ashley was missing was his over sized misogynistic ego being massaged, so he sought company elsewhere. Though to be fair I shouldn’t be too shocked by Ian’s stupid opinions, has anyone seen the crap that is Live from Studio Five?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed

One long term ongoing affair might be defendable but not these tacky booty calls!

One of the girls forwarded pics of his willy to her mum, I mean WTF? Hardly a romantic affair based on love and respect!

I am no Cheryl fan but I guess he just cant handle a relationship with a headstrong successful woman and needs some runt to bag and ditch!
  • roidboy_roidboy_ Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree with Ian, marriage is big commitment and both Cherly and Ashley should go seek professional help and make it work.

these celebs seem to be ready to sign the divorce papers and move on to the next disaster marriage which goes exactly the same way as the previous one (e.g madonna).

yes he cheated, he was wrong, but there is always two sides to a a story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trust and respect are two of the cornerstones of a happy relationship - once they are gone they are gone for good!
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    roidboy_ wrote: »
    i agree with Ian, marriage is big commitment and both Cherly and Ashley should go seek professional help and make it work.

these celebs seem to be ready to sign the divorce papers and move on to the next disaster marriage which goes exactly the same way as the previous one (e.g madonna).

That what I think too.
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    That what I think too.

I seem to remember that Mr Wright cheated on his partner...and more than once.Presumably he is speaking from personal experience.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes thats right there are two sides two every story.

What he's claiming those is not logical. Cheryl should try harder. Well maybe she does'nt want to. End of. End of marriage. Sad but neither then are that commited if ths is true.

As for Wright, well seriously whose he, I mean come on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

these celebs seem to be ready to sign the divorce papers and move on to the next disaster marriage which goes exactly the same way as the previous on.

Its not like this is the first time he has cheated on her? How many times is she expected to sit back and be PUBLICALLY humiliated by this fool?

I'm all for giving things a try and seeking counselling, but whilst this little over paid prick has shed loads of money to burn and bimbos throwing themselves at him purely for the fact he is an footballer with money he will continue to cheat on her. She needs to save herself some face.

ANYWAY...my issue was Ian's insinuation it was her fault and not his philandering ways.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the reaction of those who are hysterically damning the man is pushing alot of us into wanting to hear his side of the story.

His side of what went on in the marriage rather then more misandric rantings gained from trash mag news stands.
  • workmad123workmad123 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Its not like this is the first time he has cheated on her, this happended a few years back and now its is happening again.

I think the talking time in the marriage is OVER! Time she gets a divorce and quick.

Ian Wright should go away and play with the buses - i cant stand him, he is also crap on that Studio 5 show aswell!