Options

Scott

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
Forum Member
✭✭
A gay housemate who fancies a straight guy & hopes it will be reciprocated! Seriously boring and old hat.

When will BB bring in an ordinary non-predatory gay male who will represent the majority of the gay population who don't try and 'turn' straight guys!

Comments

• Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a bit of a disappointment so far. I was hoping he would be amusing but he lacks the wit and personality of some of the previous gay housemates eg. Dan from BB5 and Gerry from BB8. So far he just seems to be a bit of a wimp.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    He's a bit of a disappointment so far. I was hoping he would be amusing but he lacks the wit and personality of some of the previous gay housemates eg. Dan from BB5 and Gerry from BB8. So far he just seems to be a bit of a wimp.

Scott, oh dear. Obviously a Larry Grayson wannabe, but Larry Grayson was entertaining and amusing.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott really needs to liven up a bit. He's done nothing of interest apart from look at Arron.
  • Options
    cas116cas116 Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [
    When will BB bring in an ordinary non-predatory gay male who will represent the majority of the gay population who don't try and 'turn' straight guys![/QUOTE]

BIB - I don't find him predatory towards Arron, he's just quietly lusting after him. And I know we don't see everything but Arron doesn't seem particularly aware of it whereas when it was Craig and Anthony Craig made sure Anthony knew he was smitten.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish he would speak properly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soapsrus wrote: »
    A gay housemate who fancies a straight guy & hopes it will be reciprocated! Seriously boring and old hat.

When will BB bring in an ordinary non-predatory gay male who will represent the majority of the gay population who don't try and 'turn' straight guys!

:confused: he hasn't done anything predatory. He seems rather quiet and shy. Of course he's a wee bit of a poser, but he is young enough to be excused imo. We are all entitled to try out a 'look' or two when young.
  • Options
    MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Scott will develop.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Scott but need to remove his distraction 'Arron' asap, as it is a dull, done to death storyline.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would imagine that practically every gay man in the world has, at some point, had a crush on straight man. It has nothing to do with being predatory or trying to turn a straight man gay. It's everything to do with being human and being attracted to someone.

He has a crush, that's all. It's neither predatory or old hat, it's simply life!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Jequila wrote: »
    I just wish he would speak properly.

I like that he sounds like Tim Curry.

That's about all he's got going for him, though, sadly.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He might fancy Arron, but he's not in stalker terrirory yet like Craig BB6 and Mario BB11 were;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Predatory" seriously?

He has a crush and jokes about fancying Aaron. He repeatedly mentions how it will never happen and 'he's in his own little fantasy world' etc. Don't take it so seriously for goodness sake.

I like Scott I find his dry humour funny and how blunt and harsh he is when referring to Chris.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't actually mean Scott was predatory, but realise my post was probably confusing - sorry!

I meant in the past gay HM's have been very predatory and maybe it'll go that way again - we'll see.

I disagree though to the post that says Arron isn't aware of it. I think he is very aware and plays to it and enjoys the attention....!
  • Options
    DermodragonDermodragon Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do you know what the majority of gay males are like?
  • Options
    couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as dull as Conor but almost.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I would imagine that practically every gay man in the world has, at some point, had a crush on straight man. It has nothing to do with being predatory or trying to turn a straight man gay. It's everything to do with being human and being attracted to someone.

He has a crush, that's all. It's neither predatory or old hat, it's simply life!

-puts hand up-
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    -puts hand up-

If you've got that far, you've probably turned him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    qwertyell wrote: »
    If you've got that far, you've probably turned him.

Apparently I'm not as wanted as one would think :L single for 8 months and counting -stares at single straight kidsm:L-
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I tried to like him, but just find him rather pointless and irritating now. He doesn't even seem real.
    Not helped by the fact his hair is just incredibly weird-looking. There was a disturbing shot of it where it looked like a load of obliterated-by-peroxide curls squished inside an invisible hair net. Yeesh!
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cas116 wrote: »
    [

BIB - I don't find him predatory towards Arron, he's just quietly lusting after him. And I know we don't see everything but Arron doesn't seem particularly aware of it whereas when it was Craig and Anthony Craig made sure Anthony knew he was smitten.[/QUOTE]

How very dare you. Didn't you listen to Craig. He wasn't gay!!!! :D
  • Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    He's left the house, temporarily, supposedly because of the death of someone important to him. Wonder how his leaving and returning will affect things for him and the others?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I will go in xD
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Scott so far and his friendship with Caroline.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should stop casting just one token gay guy / lesbian.