Options

If you want to stop little mix getting number 1 on sunday then

Ivor FannyIvor Fanny Posts: 969
Forum Member
✭✭
you need to download Lucy Spragger- Last Night.. (number 2 on itunes)

Twitter it and facebook it.

Comments

• Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Why would you want to stop someone getting a chart position?

You should download Lucy's song because you like it, not to overtake Little Mix.
  • Options
    ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix's song is about self confidence, strength and believing in your abilities...

...Lucy's is all about getting hammered and "socially smoking".

Why would anyone want to deprieve Little Mix of a number one?
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is one of the most pathetic threads I've seen on here. How is little mix getting a number one going to affect your life? It can't be a way of standing up to xfactor because Lucy I from it too. Let the girls get on with their career. You wouldn't like it of somebody came onto your work and tried to stop you getting a promotion. Also it would take a lot to get Lucy to beat little mix since they are number one on other charts and have sold a couple of thousand physical signed copies.
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the idea is to stop one song from going to #1 because of it's X Factor connections, by using another song that's performing well because of X Factor connections...
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Lol you buy Lucy's single then if you want to stop Little Mix so much.
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    Why would anyone waste their time caring. Little Mix (the X Factor girlband right?) will be on the scrapheap in a year anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would you want to stop someone getting a chart position?

You should download Lucy's song because you like it, not to overtake Little Mix.

Exactly. I hate this 'I don't approve so let's spoil it' negative mentality.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These campaigns are getting ridiculous now. It's OK to raise awareness of a song if you really like it and want it to do well, but to do so to try and spite another song is just idiotic.
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the song has been removed and its disappeared on the livepopbars. silly idea anyway and petty too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    Pointless exercise!!
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Horrendous thread.
  • Options
    FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    The song is taken of itunes anyways
  • Options
    hullaballoohullaballoo Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    How come it's been taken off? I mean I hate it so I don't care, just wondering why.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though Little Mix's song is a bit naff, Lucy Spragger? Are you ****ing serious? Jesus people stop with the campaigns... So what if a song you don't like goes to #1? Happens every week to me and I'm not bothered in the slightest.

Why should you need statistics to validate your personal opinions?
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I like Little Mix's song and I've downloaded it. I haven't heard Lucy's one. I normally download songs because I like them, not to stop others getting No 1 (unless it's to stop an XF winner becoming Christmas No 1).
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone waste their time caring. Little Mix (the X Factor girlband right?) will be on the scrapheap in a year anyway.

I doubt that very much !
    They are not matt cardle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Little mix are heading to number one with their first single. Have merchandise deals and a book and annual coming out. They also have over a million twitter fans and over 6 million YouTube hits or wings. They also have Simon cowells support and a lot of fans in Europe Australia USA Canada and Asia. They also have the support of mel c and other spice girls and Nicola Roberts from girls aloud, two of the biggest girl groups. There Is no way that they won't be around in a years time.
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol I don't care if they get to number one or not, but I do want that WOMP BOM BOM or whatever it's called song to stay!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "They also have over a million twitter fans and over 6 million YouTube hits or wings"

Sigh.
  • Options
    jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing is going to stop Little Mix for getting the number 1 spot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    Little mix are heading to number one with their first single. Have merchandise deals and a book and annual coming out. They also have over a million twitter fans and over 6 million YouTube hits or wings. They also have Simon cowells support and a lot of fans in Europe Australia USA Canada and Asia. They also have the support of mel c and other spice girls and Nicola Roberts from girls aloud, two of the biggest girl groups. There Is no way that they won't be around in a years time.

Well they're the only band that will ever be promoted as having Nicola Roberts as a fan.

Pointless thread though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "They also have over a million twitter fans and over 6 million YouTube hits or wings"

Sigh.

Whats that sigh for? Those views and followers are potential customers.
  • Options
    CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It surprisingly rather good

So fair dos if they hit no 1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were really desperate to get that no 1. That's why they pushed back release date so they could avoid Sam and the Womp.
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    frank5 wrote: »
    They were really desperate to get that no 1. That's why they pushed back release date so they could avoid Sam and the Womp.

It was pushed back to coincide with Red Or Black...they performed on Saturday night, hours before the release.