Options

Katie Price copies Kelly Brook - whatever next!

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is KP so stupid and so made of plastic that she doesn't realise that real boobs don't stand to attention 24/7 and actually move?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okayyyyy I don't understand what KP was trying to do there... KB breasts look much better than her own?.. was this retaliation for KB's Magda joke?

I think, as Inspiration said (#25), it's KP's truly desperate attempt to try and get back at KB by suggesting that her boobs are droopy - hence the zoom in. Still, all it's done is make anyone who sees it say how much better KB looks than KP. Win yet again for KB.

KP's really coming across as a happy, newly married, fulfilled woman isn't she.... not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foxy bingo tweeted to say they've shortlisted Pricey for mother of the year again. You would think a company would want to keep up a good reputation, but no, even they want attention only, and don't care what means they take to get it. Sad.
    Foxy Bingo‏@foxybingo
    @kieran0322 Have you heard @MissKatiePrice has made my Celeb Mum of the Year shortlist? Show her some support!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think, as Inspiration said (#25), it's KP's truly desperate attempt to try and get back at KB by suggesting that her boobs are droopy - hence the zoom in. Still, all it's done is make anyone who sees it say how much better KB looks than KP. Win yet again for KB.

KP's really coming across as a happy, newly married, fulfilled woman isn't she.... not.

All she has done though is draw more attention to the Magda joke and even more less than flattering comparisons between them... she should charge KB for all the positive publicity she is garnering for her lol.
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »

Does Katie have a crush on Kelly? She seems positively obsessed with her body. Maybe she's gearing up for her 'I never have been successful with men as I'm a lesbian' routine these types always seem to use to stay in the media eye.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Kelly sues. This is vile and malicious.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a natural breast. Big wowzers.
    Not that silicone fun bag freak would know what those look like, of course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP tweeted a pic of Kiev and someone tweeted this to KP
    "Hes been with Jaiden and Jodie Marsh hasn't he....... Has he decided what he is yet?"
    Who's Jaiden?
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP really is not going to win a war against KB, plastic v natural. KP obviously doesn't have anything better to do than to find pics of KB and continue a spat in the tabloids....looks like the honeymoon period is well over. I bet Kev is at the gym a lot, now that she is pregnant his... job is done. I bet he has banked his bonus cheque already.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Jaiden would possibly be he from Desperate Scousewives - although it's the first I've heard of it http://jaidenm.co.uk/blogs/desperate-scousewives

Pray tell.

Crazy times that I am actually 'Team Kelly Brook'.

As with all the amateur psychoanalysists who have attempted to understand Katie Price over the years, I am simply assuming, on the evidence presented, she got somewhat obsessively hung up over Danny C when they were seeing each other, he let her down - and the rejection/inadequacy issues fired the Kelly Brook melt down.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Foxy bingo tweeted to say they've shortlisted Pricey for mother of the year again. You would think a company would want to keep up a good reputation, but no, even they want attention only, and don't care what means they take to get it. Sad.

Even sadder - KP has over 1.7million fans/followers on Twitter :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaiden would possibly be he from Desperate Scousewives - although it's the first I've heard of it http://jaidenm.co.uk/blogs/desperate-scousewives

Pray tell.

Crazy times that I am actually 'Team Kelly Brook'.

As with all the amateur psychoanalysists who have attempted to understand Katie Price over the years, I am simply assuming, on the evidence presented, she got somewhat obsessively hung up over Danny C when they were seeing each other, he let her down - and the rejection/inadequacy issues fired the Kelly Brook melt down.

Do all the zlisters know each other? I think you might be right doctor. She doesn't handle rejection well. She always goes for revenge.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Pwicey has just tweeted this to Kelly

@MissKatiePrice: @IAMKELLYBROOK I'm really sorry for what I've done you know I think your a natural beautiful girl we go back a long way so I'm sorry xx
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

@MissKatiePrice: @IAMKELLYBROOK I'm really sorry for what I've done you know I think your a natural beautiful girl we go back a long way so I'm sorry xx

Is she actually on drugs and that's why she has sort of manic behaviour?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she actually on drugs and that's why she has sort of manic behaviour?

Probably blame the pregnancy hormones :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Probably blame the pregnancy hormones :rolleyes:

I had that same thought, she always has an excuse.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Probably KP realising what a tit (pun intended) she was making of herself. Better late than never I guess. She really needs to get a serious grip and start acting her age.
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could be worse, Katona could of been on the same shortlist...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be worse, Katona could of been on the same shortlist...:rolleyes:

Why would that have been worse? Price is no better than Katona imo. In fact if i had to choose, l would pick KK. She doesn't seem as nasty and bitchy as Price.
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Foxy Bingo. :D

I'd imagine the sort of people who play online bingo are chavs with the IQ of a gnat - rather like Ms Price.
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd imagine the sort of people who play online bingo are chavs with the IQ of a gnat - rather like Ms Price.

Oh no why has Bingo been brought up? Now I can't get this out of my head.:D

Gala Bingo TV Ad Sept 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR59A8JBMWA
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed.
    It appears that many online bingo companies employ moronic orange idiots to advertise their tawdry products, don't they?;)

http://www.galabingo.com/promotions/bingo-promotions/peter-party
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed.
    It appears that many online bingo companies employ moronic orange idiots to advertise their tawdry products, don't they?;)

http://www.galabingo.com/promotions/bingo-promotions/peter-party

Indeed, but why bring Andre into a thread about Price?

They've been divorced for years. Move on, nothing to see here. Unless, of course, you're an online bingo player.....:D ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie probably wanted Kelly's position on Celebrity Juice but she didn't get it.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Katie probably wanted Kelly's position on Celebrity Juice but she didn't get it.

That never would have happened, while Holly appears nice to almost everyone else on the show, she hated Katie. She's the only celeb I've heard Holly be nasty about on it.