Options

Charlotte is crude and vulgar

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
Forum Member
✭✭
but she is not a slag! Im not a massive fan of Charlottes due to her weeing, pooing & language issues, however, Carole is a class A bitch & is BANG! out of order. I'd rather Charlotte win or stay in than that nasty cow Carole any day. Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Carol is just annoyed because Charlotte has her whole life in front of her whereas Carol is close to her deathbed.

This is just a joke btw because Carol makes such a tiresome issue of her age. I don't really think Carol is old.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Not really. You seem to be having a go at carol for the exact same thing you are doing. You are outraged she called Charlotte a slag but feel it is appropriate to call her a class A Bitch and a nasty cow?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Loopin wrote: »
    but she is not a slag! Im not a massive fan of Charlottes due to her weeing, pooing & language issues, however, Carole is a class A bitch & is BANG! out of order. I'd rather Charlotte win or stay in than that nasty cow Carole any day. Anyone else feel the same?

charlotte is exactly that, and carol is great,
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure "slag" is quite the correct term for someone who gets paid to shag on telly ........
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watch Geordie Shore and you'll see Carol was completelt justified in that comment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Just watch Geordie Shore and you'll see Carol was completelt justified in that comment.

i definitely dont need to watch that to see what charlotte is,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    I must be getting old as my view is that Charlotte sums up everything that is wrong with Britain today. Bruce was spot on when he nominated her last night when he said that if she was his, he'd give her a good talking too.

I hope she gets evicted.
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do watch Geordie Shore and she isn't a slag. She slept with one guy who she was in love with, and one who she wasn't in a relationship with. She is now in a relationship.

Therefore, she is not a 'slag'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I must be getting old as my view is that Charlotte sums up everything that is wrong with Britain today. Bruce was spot on when he nominated her last night when he said that if she was his, he'd give her a good talking too.

I hope she gets evicted.

it isnt just her language that needs addressing though, its the whole package, but i totally agreed with bruce,
  • Options
    boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte is crude and vulgar,yep,and hilarious...C'mon Charlotte......
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on what that word means to you, when Carol said it I instantly wondered how Charlotte could be a by product of the mining industry, having looked it up I think Carol may be right but a lot of people use words about others that are not literal meanings of the words. Carol is a bitch and a cow according to some members - she is not literally either IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »
    Depends on what that word means to you, when Carol said it I instantly wondered how Charlotte could be a by product of the mining industry, having looked it up I think Carol may be right but a lot of people use words about others that are not literal meanings of the words. Carol is a bitch and a cow according to some members - she is not literally either IMO.

carol isnt either of those things, shes just a no nonsense type of person, but what she called charlotte is true,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    debbs28 wrote: »
    carol isnt either of those things, shes just a no nonsense type of person, but what she called charlotte is true,

I wasn't calling her those names I don't name call it's childish but I did do a little cheer when Carol said what she did someone had to I thought.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do watch Geordie Shore and she isn't a slag. She slept with one guy who she was in love with, and one who she wasn't in a relationship with. She is now in a relationship.

Therefore, she is not a 'slag'

Don't let the truth get in the way of the narrow minded :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't let the truth get in the way of the narrow minded :D

Isn't she the one who brags about what she has done ? I would never have known she was good at sex or how she, no can't bring myself to use the words unless she had told us about it all.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    debbs28 wrote: »
    carol is... just a no nonsense type of person, but what she called charlotte is true,

And she would know, being a slag herself;

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_03/CarolMTX2003_468x508.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    Isn't she the one who brags about what she has done ? I would never have known she was good at sex or how she, no can't bring myself to use the words unless she had told us about it all.

The vast majority is just bluster.

Yes she is extremely vulgar and crude. I can't stand the toilet talk etc.. but she's not a slag in the sense that she has slept around, far from it in fact. I think she may indeed be the least experienced in there in terms of numbers if Geordie Shore is anything to go by.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The vast majority is just bluster.

Yes she is extremely vulgar and crude. I can't stand the toilet talk etc.. but she's not a slag in the sense that she has slept around, far from it in fact. I think she may indeed be the least experienced in there in terms of numbers if Geordie Shore is anything to go by.

I don't know why but I can't get overly impressed by that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    oh come on, if she is not a slag what hope for the youth!?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crude and vulgar?
    sounds like one of those new crisp tastes.
    I'd buy them, but probably only once. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Must say ive never actually watched it.