Geordie Shore

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems like the girls are extremely jealous and bitter whenever a new girl(younger and better looking) is brought into the house. Becca got the outsider treatment when she arrived aswell.
  • Joline44Joline44 Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James being in the house is pointless he adds absolutely nothing.
    Loved last nights episode, it feels like a return to top form. I'm gonna blank out series 6 and pretend it didn't happen, it was awful, so dull and boring.

I have a feeling that if this isn't the last series then there will be only one more series and they will call time on Geordie Shore.

Totally agree with all of this! Laughed so much at 701 :D Series 6 was awful, I'll never ever watch it back.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    Oh well. Time will tell!

Yeah when you get conflicting reports like that you just have to wait and see. I agree it'd be strange her saying she's in the whole series if she's not though.
    Seems like the girls are extremely jealous and bitter whenever a new girl(younger and better looking) is brought into the house. Becca got the outsider treatment when she arrived aswell.

I understand them being somewhat wary of a new girl, but telling her not to flirt or get involved with Scott or Gaz... like, have you met those boys?! They'd be all over her whether she was interested or not! Its not her you need to warn off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree about James and Sophie. It looks to me like not many people like him in the cast and he is clinging on because he has nothing else to do.

Sophie in series one was pretty savvy but since she got with numpty Joel has made a total fool of herself. She added very little apart from this mother hen crap about "mammy and daddy".

Get rid of both for good.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloody hell vicky uses the c word and it's not bleeped
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    axe Marnie already please
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

Why you not liking her:D
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    I never thought any storyline could be more tedious than Charlotte and Gary but bloody hell Marnie, Scott and Holly have topped it brilliantly

They've managed to become more annoying than Charlotte and Gaz in 2 weeks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    How could Marnie have never met Joel? Sophie has been with him at least two years
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

she annoys me, actually her "story line" is annoying me so it makes me not like her.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Think the difference with Becca "Well according to Vicky" It was the attitude and the way she came in.

Its Mainly Holly who has a problem with Marnie over scott.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=chocoholic_1;68839495How could Marnie have never met Joel? Sophie has been with him at least two years[/QUOTE]

This is how you know this show is scripted lol. She seemed to know who he was at the door, not the reaction of someone you'd never met.

And Scotty T as well, can't stand him. I mean anyone who takes about themselves in the 3rd person is annoying.
    I never thought any storyline could be more tedious than Charlotte and Gary but bloody hell Marnie, Scott and Holly have topped it brilliantly

They've managed to become more annoying than Charlotte and Gaz in 2 weeks

Yes they have, Holly is acting Silly her and Scott were not together she was like this with James it gets annoying. Scott needs to man up, and Marnie needs to show the girls respect and not try to act the bigun.

Next week seems fun another twist lol.

Do you like her? She is pretty i'll giver her that but her character is tedious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is how you know this show is scripted lol. She seemed to know who he was at the door, not the reaction of someone you'd never met.

And Scotty T as well, can't stand him. I mean anyone who takes about themselves in the 3rd person is annoying.

Yes they have, Holly is acting Silly her and Scott were not together she was like this with James it gets annoying. Scott needs to man up, and Marnie needs to show the girls respect and not try to act the bigun.

Next week seems fun another twist lol.

Do you like her? She is pretty i'll giver her that but her character is tedious.

Nice to look at but not a huge amount there.

Her arrival is the beginning of probably cast changes in that the old gang suddenly look much older.

It amazing what a few years does and gradually more comparatively younger people will be brought in
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Her arrival is the beginning of probably cast changes in that the old gang suddenly look much older.

It amazing what a few years does and gradually more comparatively younger people will be brought in

Id rather they brought back Rebecca she was much cuter and would have caused more Drama. Where as once "Sophie leaves" It will be Open season on her, the other girls won't be nice to her as much, well their characters anyways lol.

Agree she has nothing huge on her, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i agree.. the Marnie/Scott thing is probably meant to be the new Charlotte/Gaz but it's not :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Just seen the advert for the next episode in which Anna says Sophie has left the house :D !

I disagree about James being boring. After the fight (:p) with Gaz, he seems to be moaning less about the lads pulling and seems to be having a laugh with them more, being a lot more relaxed. He's still good value for a few laughs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand Sophie at all, such a miserable bore and sticks too much to the shite 'Mother Hen' role. She adds **** all. Give it 2 episodes before she starts crying over missing Joel and then he comes back. Banning him from having fun at the same time also. Completely empty vessel.

Yeah she is just cringe, won't be missed at all nether will Joel.
    Just seen the advert for the next episode in which Anna says Sophie has left the house :D !

I disagree about James being boring. After the fight (:p) with Gaz, he seems to be moaning less about the lads pulling and seems to be having a laugh with them more, being a lot more relaxed. He's still good value for a few laughs.

Not to fussed about the spoiler, won't be missed.

As for James he is very cringe, every thing he does, the guy thinks he's a stud, lol.

I remember when he never could pull girls, me thinks he is jealous of Gaz cause of that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James has been funny this series so far. It's been better so far, but I've only watched 2 episodes. I'm in two minds about Marnie. She's edited to care little about bonding with the girls and after Becca, they actually seem to want to bond with her, but she's more occupied with doing what will guarantee her air time and sleep with Scott. I cringed so hard when she pied him.

I read Gaz saying series 8 wasn't going to be for a long while and they all thought series 7 came on too fast after series 6. Maybe MTV realised what a doozer the series was and wanted to get it back up to where it was. It has felt like a return to it's better form this series.

Becca is pregnant so I doubt she'd ever come back!
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id rather they brought back Rebecca she was much cuter and would have caused more Drama. Where as once "Sophie leaves" It will be Open season on her, the other girls won't be nice to her as much, well their characters anyways lol.

Agree she has nothing huge on her, lol.

Rebecca is five months pregnant she couldn't really come back lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    revans33 wrote: »

Ah, never knew this. Congrats to her.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every week I feel my IQ dropping, but every week I come back for more!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hadn't heard that. All the best to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wow :eek: accident or long term BF? :o
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow :eek: accident or long term BF? :o

No idea, she never mentions a father on twitter so who knows? https://twitter.com/RebeccaGShore
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So this week
    Sophie leaves and Marnie seems to kiss Gary and Scott gets angry again :rolleyes:

Interesting :D:D:D