Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Then he can pay his ex staff the wages he owes them

Surely that's ..alleged to owe them..
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is what nev said on twitter.. I have no reason to believe him... Also ask yourself how a " friend" got hold of pictures of a topless Princess.. None of my friends would take pics of my semi naked child.. Would you allow your friends to do so??

Oh well if Nev said it, then it must be true :D Personally i would be more unhappy that a picture of my child was shown to thousands on Twitter. You seem to forget that CP is a friend before being Pete s manager, and yes if i was annoyed i would show someone, who i see as family, CP and Pete have been friends for over 20yrs
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dwight Matt Scott Pete Alex Leo Kevin

I wouldn't count Dwight as he hasn't been around has he
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely that's ..alleged to owe them..

No alleged about it :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh well if Nev said it, then it must be true :D Personally i would be more unhappy that a picture of my child was shown to thousands on Twitter. You seem to forget that CP is a friend before being Pete s manager, and yes if i was annoyed i would show someone, who i see as family, CP and Pete have been friends for over 20yrs

The picture was in the papers. Don't ou find that worse.. It was pulled after Katie made a complaint ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't count Dwight as he hasn't been around has he

Neither have any of them, other than Pete of course
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No alleged about it :mad:

What proof have you got?? A genuine question as I haven't seen anything but twitter gossip on the topic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The picture was in the papers. Don't ou find that worse.. It was pulled after Katie made a complaint ..

I don't think it was Betty, but i am happy for you to prove me wrong
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither have any of them, other than Pete of course

And Katie always says as far as she is concerned Peter is his dad..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What proof have you got?? A genuine question as I haven't seen anything but twitter gossip on the topic

Because i know an ex employee, that good enough for you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it was Betty, but i am happy for you to prove me wrong

Dan Wootten printed it on line for his column if I remember correctly.. He had to remove it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Katie always says as far as she is concerned Peter is his dad..

That is besides the point, Harvey has know 7 men living with his Mom, regardless whether they are referred to as Dad or Mummy's boyfriend
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because i know an ex employee, that good enough for you :)

Don't wish to be rude.. But no.. Unless you name them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is - as she is universally loathed in the industry except for a few hangers on. And this was even before PA.

What i think says a lot about these peoples style is that they hired the journalist girl into the company after she'd been writing all the glowing tabloid articles about him.

Wow patronising much?..

Was CP responsible for detrimental stories in particular the burngate story... imo yes... did she do the happy dance when KP had a random in Ibiza?.. imo she limboed round the office with pure joy.

Why she gets so much attention and bile I have no idea she runs a second rate agency with second rate 'celebs'... how much real power or influence can she possibly have?

Disclaimer... this is all my opinion I don't have links... articles or insinuations to back any of it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Wootten printed it on line for his column if I remember correctly.. He had to remove it

So it did not actually appear in the paper then :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is besides the point, Harvey has know 7 men living with his Mom, regardless whether they are referred to as Dad or Mummy's boyfriend

Have they all lived with her??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't wish to be rude.. But no.. Unless you name them

I do not have to name them at all! I know as a FACT that he owes some of his ex employees money
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it did not actually appear in the paper then :rolleyes:

I believe it did in the early editions and was pulled
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow patronising much?..

Was CP responsible for detrimental stories in particular the burngate story... imo yes... did she do the happy dance when KP had a random in Ibiza?.. imo she limboed round the office with pure joy.

Why she gets so much attention and bile I have no idea she runs a second rate agency with second rate 'celebs'... how much real power or influence can she possibly have?

Disclaimer... this is all my opinion I don't have links... articles or insinuations to back any of it up.

I love your disclaimers LAO, they brighten up the thread :D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed, and she's moved most of them in at some point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes i believe so
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    It is - as she is universally loathed in the industry except for a few hangers on. And this was even before PA.

What i think says a lot about these peoples style is that they hired the journalist girl into the company after she'd been writing all the glowing tabloid articles about him.
    More rubbish theorising.:D:

First I doubt she is known "universally".

Second,if she were loathed she couldn't get work for clients & would have sunk without trace like baldy Nev did.

Oh my word ! They hired an ex journo ! How utterly :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it did in the early editions and was pulled

So it did not appear in the paper then
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I believe they did , all of them , at one point or another
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not have to name them at all! I know as a FACT that he owes some of his ex employees money

CAN employees?
This discussion has been closed.