Options

Shop Girl in a Cheap Nightclub

jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It says alot about Gina as a person that she thinks this is a massive insult .Stuck up dosen't even begin to describe her

Comments

• Options
    AmyJamesAmyJames Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    It says alot about Gina as a person that she thinks this is a massive insult .Stuck up dosen't even begin to describe her

Love her.

Her insults are amazing.

Best one being Sallie is the skidmark of society.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes that wasnt nice, she is changing, being a bit bitchy.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a 'shot girl', it was a play on words because Hazel was called Hotshot.

And it was part of the task.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's so snobby. I hate it, man.

She can be really funny, and also quite sweet but I hate that she's allowed to get away with saying incredibly elitist, bigoted things. Everyone just laughs it off, but it's really rude.

I do like her overall, but I hate how snobby she is.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I dont know if I believe Gina gets £10,000 a month from her mother

with that amount of money you would think she would have a better wardrobe

her dress sense is bloody awful
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    I think the Gina we saw on day 1 was the Gina that guys see who follow her in the Car or try to Harass her in clubs, you know, her Bitch mode for arguing with other women. Everyone has to be a little "hood" if you live in the City. It was all a front.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sounded like shop girl to me either way it shows she is completely up herself
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I find some of the things she says funny and that's why I want her in the final two but I find her quite mean to hazel (who I'm not a fan of. But if I was hazel I would hate the way Gina walks around saying 'you're a bitch' all the time. Hazel doesn't respond with any personal remarks - imagine if hazel had called Gina a shot girl? There'd be outrage!) so yeah I think Gina is funny but her snobby attitude and the way she won't stop being nasty to hazel puts her below the winner position IMO
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was part of the task, bb asked her what she would say to her in trash talk.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    As someone already said it was shot girl - quite funny,fairly harmless play on words IMO - still like Gina.
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does the barrel have a endless bottom.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmyJames wrote: »
    Love her.

Her insults are amazing.

Best one being Sallie is the skidmark of society.

yep, charming classy thing to say, takes one to know one afterall - AND she showed her true colours with Sallie didn't she - She has improved over the show, but her insults about Hazel, just bring her straight back to where she started again with her dislike for Sallie:p:D
  • Options
    qwesqwes Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was SHOT girl. A glamourised drink pourer in other words. Which is true.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member

annw wrote: »
    It was part of the task, bb asked her what she would say to her in trash talk.

Don't bother - people will hear what they want. Forget the task was trash talking......
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't bother - people will hear what they want. Forget the task was trash talking......

I might start a thread saying Hazel should be thrown out for deliberately tripping Gina up and throwing her to the floor.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might start a thread saying Hazel should be thrown out for deliberately tripping Gina up and throwing her to the floor.:D
    they were on their feet for quite a long time before Gina went doooown and they were both smiling and enjoying it, looked like they were both had giggles at some points, but inevitably Hazel was doing to win, Gina is weaker. :rolleyes::cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    sounded like shop girl to me either way it shows she is completely up herself

They're meant to stay in character until told they can do otherwise. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amc825 wrote: »
    I think the Gina we saw on day 1 was the Gina that guys see who follow her in the Car or try to Harass her in clubs, you know, her Bitch mode for arguing with other women. Everyone has to be a little "hood" if you live in the City. It was all a front.

she also said that every guy who meets her fancies her - !!!!!! and was insulted at the suggestion that one wouldn't !!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Yes that wasnt nice, she is changing, being a bit bitchy.

To be fair she has never been anything but bitchy, so no change at all!
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member

Pity gina couldn't see that Dexter was merely thrash talking to Callum. She had to make a big deal about it. She definitely went down in my estimations because of these double standards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    she also said that every guy who meets her fancies her - !!!!!! and was insulted at the suggestion that one wouldn't !!! :D:D:D

Classic Gina, how can anyone hate on her?
  • Options
    Sparky2529Sparky2529 Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Dry sense of humour...........LMAO!
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member

Lol OP = Massive fail :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Lol OP = Massive fail :D
    I think the OP was intending to give their take on her, which you failed to grasp - regardless of the actual words for the task
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean shot girl. I thought it was clever but uncalled for.