Options

Gina lied about Hazel. (video)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
Forum Member
Hi folks,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Instead of writing what was said between Gina and Hazel, I thought I'd put it into a video, that way there can be no dispute about what was actually said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5audjUW0qE

It'll be amusing to see how Gina fans excuse her behaviour.

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't watch youtube til I get home.:( Can you summarise?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Gina fans don't care that she's a lying, nasty bitch. That's why they like her.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you've certainly convinced me for sure, having been a fan of Gina from the start, now I hate her for telling such a terrible lie!
    :mad:

NOT!
    :D
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Gina didn't like her tit for tat comment I don't think.
  • Options
    scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Gina's dislike for Hazel was watching her flirt with everyone in earlier weeks.

Gina should realise bad mouthing people is bad too, and actually worse than flirting with someone elses boyfriend.

I keep hoping that they'd actually become friends, because I like them both. Sometimes when they're having a laugh I think "hooray, they've made up", but then something bad is said in the diary room, again. Usually Gina, about Hazel.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Well you've certainly convinced me for sure, having been a fan of Gina from the start, now I hate her for telling such a terrible lie!

NOT!
    :D

...:D
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that's it,i'm no longer supporting gina now,fellow lying bitcher behind backs hazel to win...................NOT:p
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    I don't know if Gina lied as she is saying she felt that Hazel went to far. So she can't lie about her feelings. Also we don't see the whole thing where they are up in the waiting room together.

The most important thing that I took from that video is that weave is shocking Gina is going to have bird nesting in that thing soon. That huge mess at the back of her head. My god
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina moaning about Hazel all the time is boring
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might make a positive Gina thread just for the hell of it. It's going to make me vote for her more to win.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave_ wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Instead of writing what was said between Gina and Hazel, I thought I'd put it into a video, that way there can be no dispute about what was actually said.

It's okay to tell us what she said, and then to place a link to a video showing us her actually saying it. I like to know what I'm looking for beforehand.

Edit: Gina didn't exactly go mad about Hazel in the diary room, but she didn't also shrug it off either. She could easily have meant when she was at desk and had to answer questions from her fellow housemates. If she meant this full stop, fair enough.
  • Options
    The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's the lie? and are you one of the usual anti Gina posters using a different name (we have had a few of these recently) ;)
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi folks,

That's unsuprising. Gina is so jealous of Hazel it's a joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't watch youtube til I get home.:( Can you summarise?

Well, it starts off with a live feed segment with Gina talking to callum and charlie, saying that on the nemesis task Hazel was taking it way too seriously, while Gina was just having some light-hearted fun.

It then cuts to the "pre match conference" when she called Hazel a bitch, and then said she was evil inside.

It then cuts to Hazel winning the match, where Gina called her a bitch again.

It then shows the diary room segment where she says "she looks a cross between a wrestler and a hobbit", and then proceeded to say "Hotshot hazel.....more like shot girl in a cheap night club" I don't even understand what that last insult meant.

Anyway, the point of the video was to highlight the fact that Gina was most definitely lying about which one of them was taking it the most seriously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it starts off with a live feed segment with Gina talking to callum and charlie, saying that on the nemesis task Hazel was taking it way too seriously, while Gina was just having some light-hearted fun.

It then cuts to the "pre match conference" when she called Hazel a bitch, and then said she was evil inside.

It then shows the diary room segment where she says "she looks a cross between a wrestler and a hobbit", and then proceeded to say "Hotshot hazel.....more like shot girl in a cheap night club" I don't even understand what that last insult meant.

Anyway, the point of the video was to highlight the fact that Gina was most definitely lying about which one of them was taking it the most seriously.

I think you should quit now, all this video proves is that you have wasted your time 'new' forum member :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks. And I agree that neither were being more light hearted than the other (based on what BB has shown us).
  • Options
    tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is not an officially video it is a collection made by a Hazel fan showing Gina commenting on her thoughts of Hazel on the day, nothing you've haven't already seen before. They just want to reinforce that Gina doesn't have a right to give her own opinion of how she felt after her battle with Hazel. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you should quit now, all this video proves is that you have wasted your time 'new' forum member :D

Not really. The OP has a point. And before you blast me, I'm a Gina fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Andy_G wrote: »

I'm not trying to stop you being a Gina fan. That would be an exercise in futility :)

I'm posting because I saw a lot of people posting incorrect quotes about what Gina actually said in the DR. It's a lot harder to dispute a video.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really. The OP has a point. And before you blast me, I'm a Gina fan.

What's the point, I don't get it, Gina said Hazel took it too seriously, I don't get the lie part :confused: she is just giving her opinion (and I'm a Callum fan) I just think Gina gets a lot of stick for no reason when she is an excellent housemate :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    This side of Gina is horrible, I used to like her. I feel sorry for Hazel. And Charlie is coming across very sly indeed, cuddling up to Sam and Gina on LF all week because she knows they are liked by the public another horrible disloyal person.
  • Options
    Lofty ForeheadLofty Forehead Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    tuesday wrote: »
    It is not an officially video it is a collection made by a Hazel fan showing Gina commenting on her thoughts of Hazel on the day, nothing you've haven't already seen before. They just want to reinforce that Gina doesn't have a right to give her own opinion of how she felt after her battle with Hazel. :rolleyes:

The OP has at no point stated that Gina doesn't have a right to give her opinion on the battle. All they have done is illustrated that her opinion may not be accurate. :)
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member

You have a career waiting for you in BB production ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one thing that appears to me from this video is Charlie not supporting her "so called best friend" and agreeing with gina.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Where's the lie? and are you one of the usual anti Gina posters using a different name (we have had a few of these recently) ;)

Do any of them show signs of being knowledgeable when it comes to video editing? Or take the time to actually post their own videos?

If not, it's safe to assume I'm actually a new member.