Hazel in the DR tonight says......

neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hazel tells Big Brother: “She’s just a bloody pain in the a**e you know. Everything has to be dredged up. Everything is designer and, ‘I have to pay this much to stay here and I have to wear designer’ etc blah blah blah.’ Gina shut the hell up!

“I don’t really care anymore to tip toe around people and not say something in case there is an argument. I think a lot of people in this house are kinda like sheep and have seen she is popular on the outside and therefore don’t want to go against on the inside. Whereas I don’t give a s**t.”

Bitter or what?

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155524-big-brother-2013-hazel-osullivan-loses-it-over-pain-in-the-ae-gina-rio.html#ixzz2apqncF32

Comments

• innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    She definitely has to go now.

VOTE HAZEL OUT
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel tells Big Brother: “She’s just a bloody pain in the a**e you know. Everything has to be dredged up. Everything is designer and, ‘I have to pay this much to stay here and I have to wear designer’ etc blah blah blah.’ Gina shut the hell up!

“I don’t really care anymore to tip toe around people and not say something in case there is an argument. I think a lot of people in this house are kinda like sheep and have seen she is popular on the outside and therefore don’t want to go against on the inside. Whereas I don’t give a s**t.”

Bitter or what?

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155524-big-brother-2013-hazel-osullivan-loses-it-over-pain-in-the-ae-gina-rio.html#ixzz2apqncF32

I agree with her 100% it exactly what I would be saying :cool:
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've all bitched about each other in the diary room. It's the only place they can safely go to release pent up frustration without causing massive arguments in the house. Nothing wrong with that.
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aurichie wrote: »

VOTE HAZEL OUT

"how dare her slate the queen, get her out immediately!! :mad:" hahaha:D:D:D
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes kinda true in what she says about the other HMs though. And i dont even like Hazel.
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Gina fan but I agree with Hazel's sheep comment.
  • innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    They've all bitched about each other in the diary room. It's the only place they can safely go to release pent up frustration without causing massive arguments in the house. Nothing wrong with that.

Don't even think of trying to defend the indefensible. Hazel has to go tonight there is no doubt in my mind.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Until naughty BB reveals all lol...:D
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said on another thread Hazel's been holding in all this suppressed hatred for Gina in for a couple of weeks now, she had to let it out eventually.

She's been tip toeing around Gina ever since she found out she's one of the public's favourites.

So much for her not bitching about Gina and trying to get on with her.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    She''s so bitter! She NEVER says anything to housemates faces. When Gina & Hazel finished with their confrontation she bitched about Gina to the others. GET HAZEL OUT.
  • DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

VOTE HAZEL OUT

Psssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you just have a man crush on Callum:sleep:
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't even think of trying to defend the indefensible. Hazel has to go tonight there is no doubt in my mind.

Haha, you make me laugh. :D
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Only when Gina does it eh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But apparently it's wrong when Gina does it.:confused:
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bitter or what?

Hazel being a bit 2 faced i mean should she not tell Gina to her face.

Then again its only Gina that can be called 2 faced for doing this.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bitter or what?

that's not being bitter - she's spot on, as lot of us have said -- everyone IS p*sseyfooting around Gina because of that darn popularity podium task - because they think she's popular on the outside, as Hazel knows that's why Gina's getting away with it, the HMs are trying to save their own skins by not saying anything against Gina, for fear the public's perception of them would change

- we've seen them all do it - it must be really annoying when you work hard for your money and Gina's there bragging about throwing so much money on overindulgence and the kind of things Hazel would have to work for months for - we all like nice things after all And I think Hazel's been far too polite and tolerant to Gina, wish she'd just blow up at her and get all this off her chest (no pun intended) - but she won't because she's not Gina.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

Bitter or what?

Nope! Not bitter at all.

She's stating her opinion which she has an absolute right to do. Hazel doesn't care for vacuous and shallow people or subjects.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't you hate Dexter 5 minutes ago?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Shes kinda true in what she says about the other HMs though. And i dont even like Hazel.

She's not talking about the other HMs she's talking about herself.

Total projection.
    Forum Member
    I'm a Gina fan but I agree with Hazel's sheep comment.

Well of course she would know about sheep, what with her little gang of sheep nominating Dexter and Gina every week.
  • Janice 65Janice 65 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »
    Psssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you just have a man crush on Callum:sleep:

:D:D:D
  • Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bitter or what?

Sounds more like truth teller to me.

Gina is a spoilt brat whose only interested in materialistic things. A truly repugnant value for me.

The worst thing is, she is a bum whose never earnt a penny through working. She's in essence a scrounger.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    She is right though

they would still be nominating her if it was not for knowing she was popular outside
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah but Gina is vile why she does it, where as Hazel is a princess, cause she have been through so much :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    She''s so bitter! She NEVER says anything to housemates faces. When Gina & Hazel finished with their confrontation she bitched about Gina to the others. GET HAZEL OUT.

Yes, she is so 2-faced, nasty horrid woman.