Has Luisa been judged as an h/m or her sex life?

OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Luisa, under Linda Nolans/Jasmine Waltz's influence annoyed the bloody life out of me. From what I saw, they loaded the gun and Luisa fired the bullets. In a way I felt rather sad for Luisa, she thought they were her friends and would defend them whatever. Sadly, the pair of them are predators who search out for people to fight their battles for them, and Luisa was more than happy to do that for a pair of users. Although, as clever as Luisa is, she does not understand this class of low life.

As a h/m I think Luisa has been fab: in fact she has made this series intriguing.

Regarding her sex life - it is up to her what she does and who she does it with. As an older woman, I look at Luisa and think - aw honey, if you are enjoying your sex life - good for you. On the side of it, I really don't think that Luisa is a happy person atm, and is using sex to make herself feel better, That is not a happy place for her to be in. But she will work it out.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Has Luisa been judged as an h/m and her sex life

yes
  • OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garrion wrote: »
    Has Luisa been judged as an h/m and her sex life

yes

Do you think she has been a good h/m?
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnbold wrote: »
    Luisa, under Linda Nolans/Jasmine Waltz's influence annoyed the bloody life out of me. From what I saw, they loaded the gun and Luisa fired the bullets. In a way I felt rather sad for Luisa, she thought they were her friends and would defend them whatever. Sadly, the pair of them are predators who search out for people to fight their battles for them, and Luisa was more than happy to do that for a pair of users. Although, as clever as Luisa is, she does not understand this class of low life.

As a h/m I think Luisa has been fab: in fact she has made this series intriguing.

Regarding her sex life - it is up to her what she does and who she does it with. As an older woman, I look at Luisa and think - aw honey, if you are enjoying your sex life - good for you. On the side of it, I really don't think that Luisa is a happy person atm, and is using sex to make herself feel better, That is not a happy place for her to be in. But she will work it out.
    What a great post :)

Regardless of what I think of Luisa as a person, she's been a genius HM and I don't think anyone could deny that.

And in answer to your question - I think she was booked because of her and the fact that she has a colourful/eventful sex-life was a bonus.

She had enough form from TA to let the producers know she'd be a great HM.
    Forum Member
    Do you think she has been a good h/m?

entertaining to the viewers = yes

A person I would like to meet and talk to or date or introduce to my mother = no
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A person I would like to meet and talk to or date or introduce to my mother = no

Would you have sex with Luisa then?
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. I think her selfishness along with her obnoxious ways--in the beginning of the series.. are what made people NOT like her.

I don't care about her sex life. Although I do think both Luisa and Lee are broken deep down and they use empty, casual success to fill a void within themselves... and it is just gross and degrading.. but again, it's her life - she can live it the way she wants.

I do sort of like Luisa, but a lot of people can not get over how she acted in the beginning.. so overly obnoxious, spiteful and selfish.. which is understandable.. She did not act in a likable manner.. and even she admits that.
    Forum Member
    Would you have sex with Luisa then?

Luisa = a girl you practice with

Casey = a girl you marry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dash234 wrote: »
    Nope. I think her selfishness along with her obnoxious ways--in the beginning of the series.. are what made people NOT like her.

I don't care about her sex life. Although I do think both Luisa and Lee are broken deep down and they use empty, casual success to fill a void within themselves... and it is just gross and degrading.. but again, it's her life - she can live it the way she wants.

I do sort of like Luisa, but a lot of people can not get over how she acted in the beginning.. so overly obnoxious, spiteful and selfish.. which is understandable.. She did not act in a likable manner.. and even she admits that.
    Do you mean sex?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Casey = a girl you marry
    Louisa's been married and Casey hasn't so your theory is a bit flawed.
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    Louisa's been married and Casey hasn't so your theory is a bit flawed.

??????

my thoughts on the two girls..i was just trying to show you how I place Luisa
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The people supporting Luisa have judged her on her sex life.
    The people not supporting Luisa have judged her on her sex life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Casey = a girl you marry

Let me get this right - you would not introduce Luisa to your mother, but you would Casey. The girl who shows her boobs in Nuts and Zoo - explain this
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i'd go along with this.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, despite what Luisa and the tabloids may think, no one cares about her sex life. She just keeps boasting about it because she thinks it makes her look horny and sexy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let me get this right - you would not introduce Luisa to your mother, but you would Casey. The girl who shows her boobs in Nuts and Zoo - explain this
    don't know what the poster thinks, but i've got a comment on this....

BIB : this is Casey's 'job'

And I'd assume if Casey were meeting anyone's mother, she'd have her clothes ON at the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Casey = a girl you marry

this is how they come across on TV too

Casey = looking for a long term relationship, wants to be loved

Luisa = doesn't need a man, doesn't want a relationship, just wants sex
    Forum Member

ok
    hypothetically
    I'm a bit of a throw back, so if it did get serious with Casey then it would be up to her if she carried on her career obviously...BUT if it was going to go to the next stage I'm afraid I couldn't get my head around her day job so it would be just good friends or start a new career.........

ADD
    Yes I know its not PC but I have flaws
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    don't know what the poster thinks, but i've got a comment on this....

BIB : this is Casey's 'job'

And I'd assume if Casey were meeting anyone's mother, she'd have her clothes ON at the time.

Would you make it obvious to your family how she earned her money
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok
    hypothetically
    I'm a bit of a throw back, so if it did get serious with Casey then it would be up to her if she carried on her career obviously...BUT if it was going to go to the next stage I'm afraid I couldn't get my head around her day job so it would be just good friends or start a new career.........

you're really starting to think about this rationally garrion, Casey is single now ????hmm ??? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok
    hypothetically

ADD
    Yes I know its not PC but I have flaws
    What difference would it make if she gave up her job?

The horse has bolted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you make it obvious to your family how she earned her money

She isn't doing anything to be ashamed off, but I wouldn't want my daughter or sister getting her kit off for a living. But she's not having sex with different men, they're just looking at her pictures in mags, not that I'd be able to handle someone ogling a family member or partner to be fair.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa presented herself with a sex life that she knew would be commented upon.
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    What difference would it make if she gave up her job?

The horse has bolted.

What has happened before to a degree (fill in there your own moral values)isn't relevant to how you are going forward.

Now I use to think other wise when I was in my teens but everyone does things that others perhaps wouldn't have liked but if you love some one.....

Really on this question comes back to what you as a person can get your head around
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

You cannot blame anyone else for any mistakes you feel Luisa has made, to do so goes against Luisa's personality IMO.

Luisa has always, from day one, expressed her individuality, her strong woman personality and with one sweeping statement you are taking this away from her.

So, is the Luisa we've been shown, in your opinion not the real Luisa? Because if Luisa is so gullible that she can be influenced by others then she's not the Luisa who I hope has a good chance of beating the favourite :(
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Has Luisa been judged as an h/m or her sex life?

I would say the answer is a definitive yes. This can be both positive (rare) and negative (far more common). For me a person's sex life is not really all that big a factor in how I would judge them overall. If anything I have admiration for someone so comfortable as to be able to openly express their right to have their own sexual preferences/ sex life, and not feel the need to be ashamed or embarrassed by it for fear of being judged by others.

For some people (and I refer to no one in particular of course) it seems like her sex life is actually not just an overriding factor, but to an extent the only factor on which to judge her. It can dominate everything about her, and is used time and again as a stick with with to metaphorically beat her with.

For me this is a sad indictment on how certain 'types' of women are still judged in 2014.

The most fascinating thing to me are not the men but the females who think negatively of her for this- even though she is a consenting adult, her sex life does not appear to meet with either their 'approval' or 'exacting standards'.

At what point they think she or indeed anyone else needs to meet these personal standards, is beyond me.

You've got to love DS at times right? :D

(disclaimer- as ever, this is just my personal opinion, and I am not stating it as fact or claiming I am 100% correct;-)!)