Comments

• Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Oh it's all so unfortunate. He's trying to make the stories sound interesting but failing on every count.

This reminds me of Lorraine Newman teasing at Autumn of 'love, romance and reprisals' last year.

Corrie is officially in intensive care.
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds Bleak ....like winter....
  • Options
    babeloguebabelogue Posts: 1,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds terminally boring....

And talking about Max's dad having legal rights - didn't David adopt him? I wish they'd stop treating us viewers like idiots.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why won't anybody sack him :(
  • Options
    iGeek2014iGeek2014 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds absolutely dreadful, it really, really does.

Out of all the soaps I'd say my favourite is Coronation Street but by the sounds of it I'll be watching something else for the next few months...
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what the stunt is going to be
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Decided not to click on the link after seeing the comments on here so that I can pretend to myself that fantastic sl's are on their way! :p:D
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh, the only thing I'm remotely looking forward to is the stunt and that'll undoubtedly be a disappointment. It's not sounding good for Michael...
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show has been crap all year and by the sounds of these spoilers it's not going to get any better in the Winter.
  • Options
    rubberduck3y6rubberduck3y6 Posts: 18,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The dreadful Faye storyline's still going ahead then? :(
  • Options
    The SnowmanThe Snowman Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie's Winter...of discontent.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all so awful...
  • Options
    Joseph_McDonaldJoseph_McDonald Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    There are no words for how awful this sounds. Except.. well... awful!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    The bit at the end where he said "...sofa-based bonding for Kevin and Tim." I could only think one thing :D :O

Unfortunately, those storylines sound dire. The show is going downhill.
  • Options
    AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie is dying.
    It is an elderly, withered and expiring force that has long ago lost it's vitality and joie de vivre, devoid of energy and rapidly loosing the will to even attempt to carry on with life.

I can't remember the last time it either made me lol now or brought me to tears.
    So what's the point of suffering it anymore?
    Unless they rediscover the importance of having good, strong characters who touch people's hearts and are strong enough to be themselves and have at least a few admirable human traits to make us care enough about them ( and not all behave as though they just stepped out from a PC indoctrination camp ), Coronation Street will die. It's breathing is already laboured.

Time for it to bow out with some dignity, or what faint illusion of dignity it has left now.

Or they could try to rejuvenate it by doing the complete opposite of everything they do right now. Would that be so wrong?
  • Options
    Minnie NinjaMinnie Ninja Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    It all sounds dire.

The Kylie storyline is boring me already. I don't think I can stand it much longer.

Also I don't rate Callum's chances, he may be a violent, drug dealing thug but Demon David has his sociopathic alter ego to bring out in times of crisis and challenge.

Depressed Steve is not good and whilst I think Simon Gregson is a good actor I think Kym Marsh is over hyped.

Looks like a massive Winter Yawnfest in store from The Hat.
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the depression storyline with Steve, just a pity Michelle's included in that.

Looks like Michael will pop his clogs, that doesn't surprise me as I knew Les Dennis wouldn't be sticking around for long.

Kylie storyline looks ok as long as it's handled in the right way, but haven't we had the father tracks down biological child and wants custody with Faye and Tim. Just rehashed storylines, slightly altered. All in all it's going to be a bleak winter..