I am staying with VM!

Yay!

Because I get a good, relatively cheap service.

Nice... I like!

Comments

• davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Me too :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    OK Hello
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Yay Me Too Vm Has Always Been Reliable For Me. But I Do Miss Lost :(
  • davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    jo5h wrote:
    Yay Me Too Vm Has Always Been Reliable For Me. But I Do Miss Lost :(

You do know that normally in english you only put a capital letter at the start of every sentence
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    me too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Im also staying with virgin i have been with cable for about 6 years not gonna move now.
    Power to the people. :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sticking with them too .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    davethorp wrote:
    You do know that normally in english you only put a capital letter at the start of every sentence

yeah i do thx :rolleyes: like was it a big issue answer = no
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    i'm staying too - the whole sky thing has got me a better deal, so thanks very much mr murdoch, you can put sky one back on now.
  • gagdegagde Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Murmur wrote:
    Yay!

Because I get a good, relatively cheap service.

Nice... I like!
    Glad to hear my man cheaper prices fast broadband no need to switch. ;)
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im stuck with VM.
    My friends now all have Sky and they love it. The ones that left NTL for Sky say it was the best thing they could have done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Im stuck with VM.
    My friends now all have Sky and they love it. The ones that left NTL for Sky say it was the best thing they could have done.

Does orangeballoon remind anyone of Marvin the Paranoid Android from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy?

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Im stuck with VM.

It's natural, most people will be optimistic about a change that they have instigated themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Does orangeballoon remind anyone of Marvin the Paranoid Android from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy?

Good spot! :D

"Why stop now just when I'm hating it?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am staying with VM - only for broadband and phone though. Have downgraded my TV from XL to M. Will probably get the V+ and extra box taken away though, don't use the TV at all now Sky One has gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Rain426 wrote:
    I am staying with VM - only for broadband and phone though. Have downgraded my TV from XL to M. Will probably get the V+ and extra box taken away though, don't use the TV at all now Sky One has gone.

But Sky One was on the M package anyway, so it doesn't make sense that only now you want to downgrade?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aroo!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    stickin with vm they let me upgrade to the new 3 for 30 with xl tv package, i had already upgraded the 3 for 30 with the l tv from the old telewest one so im quite chuffed more tv no extra money and teleport is well better than sky one :)
  • dan.heredan.here Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I'm staying too, was paying £73 for all tv except movies basic phone and 4Mb BB.

Now have the same tv same BB but got free weekend and evening calls and a V+ box. the standard box i have now will be installed in the bedroom........

and my bill dropped to £51.50

also when i rang them up about 18 months ago to make a query they mentioned how long i'd been with them ( 5 years) and gave me free tv for 3 months. previously i had 2 years of £10 per month discount off my tv package and 18 months discount of £5 off my internet.

i have always been happy with the service (except the tv guide) and allways seem to get a better deal whenever i ask for one.