Options

"Paije you're just like a little..."

Comments

• Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing he said to Paige was as ridiculous as saying Wagner was like a young Elton John :eek::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Paije a word of warning: right now you remind of a beautiful round black panther. However, I'm really worried about you doing a Michael Jackson skin-bleaching job on yourself (simply because you secretly hate me). Don't do it!! Why? Coz I love you just the way you are and, I promise you, I can get you to love me like I love you. Plus, if you did become a white guy I'd rapidly run out of people to compare you with. Also, I'd probably end up saying that you remind me of me. But given that there's only ONE Me/Mr Walsh that would leave me speechless.... I think?":confused::eek:
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YingYang wrote: »
    "Paije a word of warning: right now you remind of a beautiful little black panther. However, I'm worried about you doing a Michael Jackson skin-bleaching job on yourself. Don't do it!! Why? Coz I love you just the way you are. Plus, if you did I run out of people to compare you with. And I probably would end up say that you remind me of me &, given that there's only ONE Me/Mr Walsh that would leave me speechless.... I think?"

Lol at Paige waggling his head and waving his rule book about:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .... "Paije...you're hair is just like that vacuum extenion head.... I use to get into the carpet corners on the stairs"

Ah, poor Paije... loved him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    You remind me of a young Dave Benson Phillips.
  • Options
    LordmilkymilkyLordmilkymilky Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Paije, you had such stealth, such mystery - you really made that song fit like a glove...you reminded me of a little OJ Simpson
  • Options
    GlenLGlenL Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, the audience love you ... I love you, you made that song your own. You remind me of a young Charlie Williams.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, you have a shot at stardom, from your choice of clubs to the way you swing, you remind me of a little Tiger Woods.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, that performance was not only the best of the night, it's the best performance we've ever had on X Factor. You remind me of a young the drummer out of The Libertines.
  • Options
    researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You remind me of a young Rusty Lee
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "You remind me of a young Martin Luther King...but don't go near near any balconies"
  • Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Paije, ye're marvellous at the way ye move around the stage. Ye remind me of a little Benny off Grange Hill, who was quite little actually."
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hero2zero wrote: »
    "Paije you're just like a little..."

nightclub lavatory attendant in a Guildford nightclub.

rofl..that just made me spit my tea all over the bed.:D
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Paije, Paije, you have that fighting spirit, you remind me of a little Colin Powell"

"Paije, Paije you can really strut your stuff and go for the knockout blow, you remind me of a little Naomi Campbell"

"Paije, Paije you speak your mind and an inspiration, you remind me of a little Diane Abbot"

"Paije, Paije, what a star you are, you remind me of a little Sidney Poitier"
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, you totally made that your own! You remind me of a little Will Smith! I want the public to support The Fresh Prince of X Factor!!!"
  • Options
    BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije you remind me of a young Linford Christie, however he hasnt been kicked off his show yet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    Paije, that performance was not only the best of the night, it's the best performance we've ever had on X Factor. You remind me of a young the drummer out of The Libertines.

teehee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Paije, paije, paije...you bought the blues tonight, but you sure as sherbet weren't "down and out" with them...because YOUNG MAN, tonight you remind me of a little New York cop and Military man from the Village People!"
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis needs to go. He always dishes out the "great soul singer" for any black contestant too. Total cringe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    "Paije....de way you totally murdered de other contestants on de stage tonight....in fact it was so loike watchin' de white Zimbabwean farmer get murdered in Africa....I mean to say loike, Paije....youre loike a lil Robert Mugabe..!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    You lot are geniuses! All of you! Brilliant stuff.

I'll add my own:

"Paige, tonight I tink you were great. You remind me of Fats Domino. Or Cee-lo Green."
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Paije with your cheerful smile and upbeat attitude you remind me of a little Fat Albert, so a thin Albert, Or a littler Fat Albert....uhm... Simon?
  • Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis: "Paije, you were SO marvellous tonight, you reminded me of a little Leona Lewis."

Simon: *bang*

Louis: "Simon, you... remind me of... a little... Raoul... Moat."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis "Paije you are like a little ray of sunshine, however, I'm going to p**s on you parade and save Cheryl's mini-me and send you home!". :eek:;):D:D
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, you are the nation's cuddly toy. You remind me of a young Andrew Roachford.