Britney's Fourth Single will be....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
Forum Member
http://www.musicrooms.net/rock-and-pop/39837-trouble-for-me-to-be-britney-s-fourth-femme-fatale-single.html

What the hell happened to the fans voting between DDB, Criminal and Inside Out??

could just be more rumors but still, Scary, HATL or How I Roll would be so much better as a fourth single choice.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    Don't panic.The source is invalid.Should we really believe info posted by a website where Jedward are trending? :eek:
    And even the article itself is not that clear.It reads "expected to announce", so there's no official announcement and there is not even any official confirmation that there will be an announcement.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Don't panic.The source is invalid.Should we really believe info posted by a website where Jedward are trending? :eek:
    And even the article itself is not that clear.It reads "expected to announce", so there's no official announcement and there is not even any official confirmation that there will be an announcement.

I know its only a rumor - I don't fully believe it, it was on Popjustice so I felt it needed posting.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    roman_Lo wrote: »
    I know its only a rumor - I don't fully believe it, it was on Popjustice so I felt it needed posting.
    It's good that you posted it, but I don't think that any of those websites really know what the next single is.Besides, IWG is still climbing in the US, so I doubt that there will be an announcement right now.We'll have to wait at least 2-3 weeks to learn about the next single.
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    As long as the overated Criminal isn't released :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    As long as the overated Criminal isn't released :D

so overrated!