Need a cheap place to stay in/near Hammersmith Apollo in London for 2 nights

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've only found expensive ones :(

My friend will be there for 2 nights but I want to join them for a night, is there a way we can make the booking for a situation like that?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing you can do is use late rooms closer to the time. Can you not just stay in the room with your friend?
  • Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friend will be there for 2 nights but I want to join them for a night, is there a way we can make the booking for a situation like that?
    Are you sharing? If so, no problem, you pay for the room by and large in the UK, not the number of occupants. If not sharing, book one room for 2 nights and another for 1 night. Nothing difficult there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I was asking to do woodbush, but thought I'd have to book a double room twice when I'm only there one night
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    The only thing you can do is use late rooms closer to the time. Can you not just stay in the room with your friend?

Depending on what kind of "friend" they are, that could be the OP's intention ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    Depending on what kind of "friend" they are, that could be the OP's intention ;)

Friend by definition!