Options

Car Radio DAB's

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bill ClintonBill Clinton Posts: 9,389
    Forum Member
    Well I had a Ford Ka, that broke, so now I have a Citroen C3, any thoughts on how a DAB radio could go into this one, it has steering controls I guess they'll probably be lost!
  • Options
    hanssolohanssolo Posts: 22,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I had a Ford Ka, that broke, so now I have a Citroen C3, any thoughts on how a DAB radio could go into this one, it has steering controls I guess they'll probably be lost!
    Now sell the Pure/Alpine adapter but the Autodab unit uses the steering stick controls
    http://www.advanced-incar.co.uk/digital-radio-dab/citroen-autodab-digital-dab-radio#
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,841
    Forum Member
    I have just bought an Audi S4 and it has a DAB radio fitted alongside the standrad FM/AM radio and it's fabulous.

Visted friends this weekend in Cheshire so did the run from Surrey to Cheshire and back tuning into stations I wouldn't have been able to normally listen to like Absolute 80's, Free Radio 80's whilst going thru the Midlands and some of the Bauer place 2 stations in DAB.

I am very impressed with it.
  • Options
    BangersBangers Posts: 3,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can keep steering wheel controls provided the radio you insert supports it. You might need a wiring adaptor from Connects2, at around £25. Most do, but it's always worth checking because the two Pure single DIN headunits don't!

Ford Ka will be easy to fit a single or double DIN radio with the correct fascia plate (cost circa £20).