Options

Kelly's being so kind to Tulisa on X-Tra factor

BoxfreshBoxfresh Posts: 2,764
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Kelly is pretty amazing...she's bigging up Little Mix (comparing them to En Vogue), calling Tulisa an amazing mentor and generally trying to make Tulisa feel good after losing The Risk.

No wonder everybody who works with Kelly seems to love her. She seems like a genuinely lovely human being. She could be holding a grudge against Tulisa, but she's trying to comfort her instead.

Comments

• Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's just trying to build bridges, try and become friendly again, which is good because I hate it when its tense.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    I like Kelly. I know there's a lot of aggro building towards her of late, but she seems like the kinda person who'd make a great friends. Granted, she can get a bit annoying with pushing her opinion but I think it's because Louis does his best to wind her up.

She's a professional through and through - his bitching seems to get to her.

A lot of the time, she comes across very well though. I think there's no row between her and Tulisa at all. Fabricated. Surprise. >_<
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are nowhere near the class of EnVogue. Was Kelly being sarcastic?

I liked the smirk on Tulisas face when Olly mentioned Kelly was in one of the biggest Girl Bands ever.
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Yeah I know, all this rivalry between them is being blown so over the top between the media and people on here.

They genuinely seem to be getting on, or at least being nice to each other.
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Boxfresh wrote: »
    Kelly is pretty amazing...she's bigging up Little Mix (comparing them to En Vogue), calling Tulisa an amazing mentor and generally trying to make Tulisa feel good after losing The Risk.

No wonder everybody who works with Kelly seems to love her. She seems like a genuinely lovely human being. She could be holding a grudge against Tulisa, but she's trying to comfort her instead.

Well I would hope that she looked back at the episode from 2 weeks ago and was thoroughly ashamed at how she treated Tulisa then. Quite right she should make an effort to make up for that poor show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    I think she's just trying to build bridges, try and become friendly again, which is good because I hate it when its tense.

Obviously, but I think it's in Kelly's nature to want to make people feel better, even when they aren't getting along. She's got a lot of class, despite DS trying to paint her as a brash, uncouth American.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I would hope that she looked back at the episode from 2 weeks ago and was thoroughly ashamed at how she treated Tulisa then. Quite right she should make an effort to make up for that poor show.

Tulisa deserved that treament from Kelly, and worse. What Tulisa did to Misha was nothing short of career-wrecking sabotage, and Kelly was rightfully pissed on Misha's behalf (the elimination of The Risk may be a bit of old fashioned Karma for what Tulisa attempted on Misha).

Kelly just seems like a loyal person, and behaved like one. SHe did nothing wrong to Tulisa.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Honestly the two of them are cool, the media makes out there drama when there isnt!

I liked that Kelly was so sweet to her coz Tulisa looked miserable, poor thing!

After all Kelly would have very good advice to give to Little Mix coming from such a successful group herself!

cant believe the risk has gone tho! crazy !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

it's becuse kelly is classy
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Tulisa deserved that treament from Kelly, and worse. What Tulisa did to Misha was nothing short of career-wrecking sabotage, and Kelly was rightfully pissed on Misha's behalf (the elimination of The Risk may be a bit of old fashioned Karma for what Tulisa attempted on Misha).

Kelly just seems like a loyal person, and behaved like one. SHe did nothing wrong to Tulisa.

What mean rubbish. There was no need for such an unprofessional and petulant attitude from Kelly and I am sure she must know it.
  • Options
    geekaysgeekays Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

how did she treated tulisa??? am i missing something:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What mean rubbish. There was no need for such an unprofessional and petulant attitude from Kelly and I am sure she must know it.

What did Kelly do wrong exactly?

She was asked if she agreed with Tulisa's actions regarding Misha, and replied that she disagreed, but Tulisa is a Judge and has the right to say what she wants.

Kelly was utterly professional and restrained in her reaction to Tulisa's skullduggery. You problem (and others) seems to be that Kelly didn't say she respectfully disgreed with Tulisa with a big old grin on her face....seriously, it's as if some people wanted Kelly to give Tulisa a hug for sabotaging Misha. Kelly was obviously not pleased, but was extremely professional in her reaction. Not petulant at all.

I feel Tulisa deserved much worse, but I'm not as kind a person as Kelly:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for her. I really like Kelly, I don't know what so many posters have against her. She seems like a genuine, down to earth person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Erm what did Kelly do that was so bad to Tulisa?
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    exodus2u wrote: »

I liked the smirk on Tulisas face when Olly mentioned Kelly was in one of the biggest Girl Bands ever.

She was in one of the biggest Girl Bands ever. Check DC's credentials... But you're right they're no N-Dubz :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's because, unlike Tulisa, Kelly has CLASS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »

Lol. Leave them it's not worth bothering yourself. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    snuffles22 wrote: »

This.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snuffles22 wrote: »

yesss! why are people not getting that?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »

She respectfully disagreed with what Tulisa said to Misha about the backstage stuff. That's basically Kelly's "crime". No one is allowed to disagree with the "Female Boss" on DS.

I think some people wanted Kelly to send Tulisa a bouquet of roses, with a note saying "I loved what you said about Misha B...you threw it down mama!!!":D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ash's Man wrote: »
    Lol. Leave them it's not worth bothering yourself. :D
    Yeah you're probably right lol. Some of the comments are ridiculous.
  • Options
    Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 4,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exodus2u wrote: »

I liked the smirk onTulisas face when Olly mentioned Kelly was in one of the biggest Girl Bands ever.

Think you're seeing things.

Tulisa is many things, but she's not a complete idiot. Why on earth would she be smirking.

DC were world famous, a huge girl band.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She respectfully disagreed with what Tulisa said to Misha about the backstage stuff. That's basically Kelly's "crime". No one is allowed to disagree with the "Female Boss" on DS.

I think some people wanted Kelly to send Tulisa a bouquet of roses saying "I loved what you said about Misha B...you threw it down mama!!!":D

Lol. Class always wins in the end. Tulisa has no place being in showbusiness.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think some people wanted Kelly to send Tulisa a bouquet of roses saying "I loved what you said about Misha B...you threw it down mama!!!":D
    Lmao. It seems like some people don't want Kelly to open her mouth, but it's ok for the other judges too :rolleyes:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think some people wanted Kelly to send Tulisa a bouquet of roses, with a note saying "I loved what you said about Misha B...you threw it down mama!!!":D

wow such a big "crime" eh! I'm not too sure what people expect from Kelly, she always seems to be doing something wrong :confused: