Forum Member
    ✭✭
    English please. :D
  • Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    désolé.

Welcome to our little nook btw, if you've not been here before. :)
  • Options
    ChopanChopan Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    désolé.

Welcome to our little nook btw, if you've not been here before. :)

I have never entered the Chatter forum before, although a thread of mine had been entered on this very sub-forum. Thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome. Feel free to help yourself to snacks. ;)
  • Options
    ChopanChopan Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome. Feel free to help yourself to snacks. ;)

Got any peanuts? Don't get the wrong idea... ;)
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nowt wrong with that! I could picture you with a guy sprawled out on a nice bespoke sofa watching a Hugh Grant film ;-)

Is it so wrong that I want a friend with benefits type marriage where I have banter with my partner and we can just hang out and not get too attached to each other - but for the rest of my life? I'm more of a supporting best friend type than a considerate boyfriend if you get what I mean?

Nothing wrong with that at all and you won't be the only one who feels like that. I strongly believe you shouldn't completely attach yourself to a partner anyway like 100% and forget everybody else. Couples (married or not) should be able to spend time apart from each other whether it's a few hours or more. You just never know what might happen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome Chopan! :)
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that at all and you won't be the only one who feels like that. I strongly believe you shouldn't completely attach yourself to a partner anyway like 100% and forget everybody else. Couples (married or not) should be able to spend time apart from each other whether it's a few hours or more. You just never know what might happen.

Yeah I can never understand people who seem to isolate themselves from their friends when they're all loved up but then come running back when things go pear shaped.

A friend I have is terrible for this. Recently a mutual friend was having a 19th birthday party, and we were obviously invited. So she said she couldn't come to the party because she was having severe stomach pains... what she failed to do is hide the facebook status she had on earlier that day about staying in bed and watching movies with prince charming. I thought that was a really shitty thing to do. If I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend on the same day I'd at least just be honest about it.
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I can never understand people who seem to isolate themselves from their friends when they're all loved up but then come running back when things go pear shaped

Sadly this is what I did, so when my relationship of five years ended I found myself on my own. Luckily a few of my friends welcomed me back with open arms, sadly most had moved on :( I have learnt my lesson now and will not be making the same mistakes again. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booty luv wrote: »
    Sadly this is what I did, so when my relationship of five years ended I found myself on my own. Luckily a few of my friends welcomed me back with open arms, sadly most had moved on :( I have learnt my lesson now and will not be making the same mistakes again. :D

At least you learned a lesson and the friends who were the most important stuck by you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need all the luck I can with my college interview tomorrow. I'm bricking it...

If I don't get in then German and later Spanish Lessons here I come. (translating is something I would love to do)
  • Options
    lewiep93lewiep93 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    I need all the luck I can with my college interview tomorrow. I'm bricking it...

If I don't get in then German and later Spanish Lessons here I come. (translating is something I would love to do)

Good luck, you'll do amazing and it will all be fine :)
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

my fingers are crossed :D
  • Options
    FoxywarriorFoxywarrior Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I'm knackered!! Out for Nottingham Pride yesterday, getting back about 4am. Then gym this morning followed by a Toby carvery. Up at 6am in morning for work. I need an extra early nights sleep 😮😮
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm knackered!! Out for Nottingham Pride yesterday, getting back about 4am. Then gym this morning followed by a Toby carvery. Up at 6am in morning for work. I need an extra early nights sleep 😮😮

How was pride?

I saw a show about it in Brighton (the biggie lol) and now I'm desperate to know when the next one is! :D
  • Options
    FoxywarriorFoxywarrior Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    How was pride?

I saw a show about it in Brighton (the biggie lol) and now I'm desperate to know when the next one is! :D

It was fantastic, helped by the good weather.
    The next big Pride is Manchester on the August Bank holiday. It's one of the biggest in Europe and the parade lasts over an hour. Some good artists there too like Anastacia. ☺☺
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I can never understand people who seem to isolate themselves from their friends when they're all loved up but then come running back when things go pear shaped.

A friend I have is terrible for this. Recently a mutual friend was having a 19th birthday party, and we were obviously invited. So she said she couldn't come to the party because she was having severe stomach pains... what she failed to do is hide the facebook status she had on earlier that day about staying in bed and watching movies with prince charming. I thought that was a really shitty thing to do. If I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend on the same day I'd at least just be honest about it.
    Me neither.

Oh dear and what a horrible thing to do =\

Good luck and you'll be awesome. One of my friends did French & German at A level (and something else), then got a degree in it and wants to be a translator too.
    It was fantastic, helped by the good weather.
    The next big Pride is Manchester on the August Bank holiday. It's one of the biggest in Europe and the parade lasts over an hour. Some good artists there too like Anastacia. ☺☺
    Yes I'm thinking of going actually and Conchita is going to be there :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edit.. Never mind
  • Options
    soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    any body got an answer to why pretty Young Lesbians so fascinated by OLD trannies ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any body got an answer to why pretty Young Lesbians so fascinated by OLD trannies ?

They are?
  • Options
    soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    They are?

well they are anytime im in a club ;-)
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭